Starting cycle soon! Can you help?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start a Havoc pulse cycle soon(1 week). I have most everything figured out, but wanted to run it by everyone first to see what you think. Any feedback will be appreciated. Dosing on Tue/Thur/Sat

1) Havoc pulse 10/20/30 mgs. WK1
30/30/30 2
30/40/40 3
40/40/40 4
40/40/40 5

2)RPM by AN on workout days(recommended dosage)

3)CS by AI on workout days(1 scoop at night)

4)PCS by AI on off days(recommended dosage)

For post cycle therapy(4 wks):

1)CS,PCS,BulgarianTribulus,Possibly an A.I. such as Hyperdrol2

Also taking protien, taurine, multi-vit and fishoil throughout entire cycle and postcycle.

Does everything look in order or should I make some minor changes? I would appreciate the help

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
yeah as NOS said, run the cycle support everyday, that needs to be run daily at least a week prior to your cycle, so it has time to build up in your system. The levels need to remain consistent so use it every day. Also with your post cycle supps, all of those ought to be run without any interruptions as well. Generally speaking there's no harm in it. Just like diet & training, with steroids, consistency is the key.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Thanks NOS. and NIGHT. I will put the order in for more CS

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
I am confused as to why you bumped the thread it looks like you received good advice.

I personally preload cycle support, r-ala, fish oil, sesamin oil 2 months prior. Progressive extracts take time to build up in your system. I also take kidney cleanse to keep the kidneys flushed due to the extra protein.

You def. need to take 2 scoops of cs.

I understand you want to pulse to avoid using a serm but i just dont get it. I would run it 30 ed for 4 weeks. Serms are so easy to get just doesnt make sense. If your worried about added hepatoxicity toremifene is less toxic then tamox and you dont need to add clomid.

Anyway, good luck with your cycle

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Why does EVERYONE on AM want to pulse?

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
Why does EVERYONE on AM want to pulse?
I agree, its like "follow the leader". I have never pulsed and never will. If you have all your support supps in check and a good pct layed out just run the sh@t straight through.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I agree, its like "follow the leader". I have never pulsed and never will. If you have all your support supps in check and a good pct layed out just run the sh@t straight through.

x2 ....get in, get out AND get better results

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I don't have access to, nor can I get a SERM. From what I have read, if you run it straight you should have a SERM; Right or wrong?
It gets bumped because different people have different feedback. I will take all advice I get but, one or two replays about CS may not be all the info I can get.

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
I don't have access to, nor can I get a SERM. From what I have read, if you run it straight you should have a SERM; Right or wrong?
It gets bumped because different people have different feedback. I will take all advice I get but, one or two replays about CS may not be all the info I can get.
Didnt mean to be so harsh bro. I have heard sustain alpha and taco 8 may be a good replacement for a serm(but not ideal). AN Drive is a good booster also.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
not a problem dude. You make a good point. Thanks for the response...much appreciated!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of adding a test booster on off days and for PCT. Dieseltest Hardcore seems to fit perfect. Should i just run it for PCT or test booster during cycle. Any comments?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Started cycle on Monday 6/16. Consists of this:

Havoc dosage(pulse 3 days Tue/Thur/Sat):
10-20-30 mgs.
30-30-30
30-30-40
40-40-40
40/50-40/50-40/50(depends)

CS by A.I. everyday(1 scoop on havoc days, 2 scoops on off days and post cycle)

PCS by A.I. on off days and Post cycle(everyday)

DHEA on off days(50mgs.)

Fishoil, multi vit,sesamin oil, Gut Health by RPN everday

Will add taurine when necessary

RPM everday(Stim) for lethargy

Lean extreme and Dieseltest Hardcore for post cycle (everyday)

Between 3000 and 4000 calories a day when possible, but definetly on havoc days(along with high carbs)

200-300 grams of protien a day

Thanks for all the help and :clap2: