Women weightloss

cruise

Awards
I'm going to get some clenbuterol for my wife. Shes is obsessed with losing weight. How should she cycle it, and is there anything else she should take with it ? Thanks its 40 mcg pills

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I do hope she's tried good old fashioned diet and exercise. Not the 'the magazine says this is good dieting' and 'this article says I'll have abs in 2 months' kind, but the real kind that takes some research. I only say so, because clen is reputed to be a very...harsh experience, and it is potentially dangerous, more so
than usual for any kind of 'fat burner'. If she's not already slim, she can lose the weight without any sort of drug, or at least, stick to legal ones for now. Do you know her body fat percentage?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to get some clenbuterol for my wife. Shes is obsessed with losing weight. How should she cycle it, and is there anything else she should take with it ? Thanks its 40 mcg pills

Wow!. Not a good idea. Dangerous. Well not a good idea unless you want your wife to end up in the Emergency room.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By the way, I hear the rice pudding is tasty.

WtF???

And it seems that the danger of Clen is getting more overstated by the day. Not unless you want her to end up in the emergency room!!!!! You make it sound as though, if she were to use clen, there's a high probability she'd end up in the hospital. That is laughable. I'm not trying to start trouble but that statement was a little bit over the top. Now if she were some unstable lunatic (Brittney Spears) that'd be different, but with responsible use I don't think there is a reason to write her off so quickly.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
What about albuterol? shorter half life so you can manipulate dosages... this will help if any undesirable side effects present themselves a good example is so you can sleep at night. and from reports it doesn't seem to have as many undesirable side effects like jitters and possible heart problems... as dkkon1 says clen probbably isn't as nasty and evil as it is sometimes made out to be but you still need to use it with caution
i was also thinking of using clen later down the track to get from 10.5% to between 5-7% BF but from everything i've read albuterol seems to be the winner as far as sides and basically gives the same results as clen, some experienced users even say its more effective. Another suggestion might be a simple ephedrine product or your doctor might even prescribe some duromine(wouldn't suprise me if it's over the counter in america land)..... obviously there is no substitute for hard work though

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Why not get on a sesamin product coupled with leviathan reloaded during the day followed by lipotrophin PM at night? Shed have a constant thermogenic state going but with the added protection of anti-catabolics.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I may defend clen on occasion, but IMO Albuterol is the obvious choice in almost all respects. Safety being most important. I still use clen because i have 18ml @ 1000mcg/ml (I use an insulin syringe to measure) left over and that is just way too much clen to throw away.

cruise

Awards
Thanks for all of the feedback. She is hardcore when it comes to dieting. She has taken up bulimia and puking for the past couple of months. She is killing me and its killing us! Her sex drive is way down and im not sure what to do about that. Cause now she is never in the mood. If she were to take this clen I told her she would have to stop puking and im hoping I can get her something else that can boost her sex drive back up ???? Thanks

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all of the feedback. She is hardcore when it comes to dieting. She has taken up bulimia and puking for the past couple of months. She is killing me and its killing us! Her sex drive is way down and im not sure what to do about that. Cause now she is never in the mood. If she were to take this clen I told her she would have to stop puking and im hoping I can get her something else that can boost her sex drive back up ???? Thanks

Get her to a support group. Get her some help. Giving someone who already has some pretty serious issues a dangerouse drug like Clen isn't going in the right direction. She needs help and support. I would suggested a shrink and nutritionist not diet drugs or supplements!.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Get her to a support group. Get her some help. Giving someone who already has some pretty serious issues a dangerouse drug like Clen isn't going in the right direction. She needs help and support. I would suggested a shrink and nutritionist not diet drugs or supplements!.
Agreed... i'd be carefull how you bring it up though... she might think your attacking her... stimulants are a bad idea...

cruise

Awards
I know she always thinks im out to get her. And she is constantly depressed and sad but she says that its not me. So i dunno...........

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Jesus christ!

Hardcore? That is not hardcore - that is mentally ill. Giving her a drug will only worsen your situation AND her condition... she is not going to stop puking and it is likely she could abuse the clen - increasing the potential for dangerous side effects. Her sex drive is down because her mind is unnaturally focused on weight loss, not to mention she is very likely malnourished.

She has an eating disorder.. you dont just "take up" bulimia. She needs to see a doctor and a support group.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I know she always thinks im out to get her. And she is constantly depressed and sad but she says that its not me. So i dunno...........
You're going to need to open your eyes bro. This is typical behavior of someone with an eating disorder. You're going to need to be strong and help her but you're going to have to understand that it will not be easy and she is going to be really PISSED at you until she finally wakes up and realizes your trying to help her because you love her. You may have to go against all your instincts to get through this.

You may want to hook up with a support group for yourself to talk to people whove been through this. It may help you figure out how to approach her about these things.

A very close friend of mine was depressed and had anorexia. She ended up killing herself... i'm not saying this is what will happen but you need to understand this is not a joke.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Dude, this is some messed up shlt.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This thread is about as messed up as the 'hammerhead penis'.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
i don't see how it's funny..... obviously cruise was heading in the wrong direction with the clen.... but seriously isn't that what we are here for abd when someones health is on the line how is that funny?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Diet/Exercises should be enough. If those 2 aspects are 'hardcore' then fat loss will occur.

Clen is being used as a crutch here.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
To answer your question cruise, clen should not be used. No drugs should be used at all.

There are clear mental issues that need to be addressed first.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
...i meant it seems almost fake how he describes his situation & how he is going about a weight loss regime for his wife...diet and exercise, not puking and clen.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
To answer your question cruise, clen should not be used. No drugs should be used at all.

There are clear mental issues that need to be addressed first.
I tried to help my friend that had a severe eating disorder. It got to the point where she stopped talking to me and cut all ties with me because I was trying to help her - she saw it as me trying to harm her somehow. You can imagine how I felt when I heard she hung herself. Pretty f'd up and I felt guilty for a while that I couldn't do anything else.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I tried to help my friend that had a severe eating disorder. It got to the point where she stopped talking to me and cut all ties with me because I was trying to help her - she saw it as me trying to harm her somehow. You can imagine how I felt when I heard she hung herself. Pretty f'd up and I felt guilty for a while that I couldn't do anything else.

When it comes to personal mental disorders, there is help available, but it starts with the person wanting to recieve treatment. If there's any type of denial or unwillingness to go seek treatment then that's all you can do.

Isn't there a say, you can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make it drink it ? Something like that...........

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
When it comes to personal mental disorders, there is help available, but it starts with the person wanting to recieve treatment. If there's any type of denial or unwillingness to go seek treatment then that's all you can do.

Isn't there a say, you can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make it drink it ? Something like that...........
Yea, I even overstepped my boundaries and told a whole bunch of people but it didn't help. I know its all you can do sometimes but it doesnt make you feel any better.

Bottom line is this guys wife is going to have to want to help herself and he is going to have to be supportive and stop exacerbating the problem by trying to obtain weight loss drugs for her.