Retarded injection issues

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
So I never had this problem and it really pissed me off. I was going into my right quad with test prop and as usual I draw lines to get the correct anatomic position to inject. Ok so I inject into the area first time, aspirate...blood goes in there. So i'm like ok no big deal. I change needle heads, go into another spot a couple cm away from there, aspirate....blood again. I'm like ok wtf. Change needle heads again....go about an inch away from that spot but still in the correct area to inject IM....aspirate...tons of blood goes in this time. Fourth time totally different spot about 2 cm away same thing. How does this happen 4 times in a row in totally different spots! I stuck myself four times for nothing and decided to just give up. I couldn't go into my left quad cause it already hurts like hell from the last prop/tren injection and I can't do shoulders wtihout assistance and no one is available till tomorrow. This ever happened to anyone? I don't get how I go into a blood vessel 4 times in a row in different spots.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
One inch. And I never had this problem. I stick the needle all the way in so it's completely in the muscle.