Gyno during cycle please help...

BT200

Awards
I'll be starting my first cycle in a few months and was wondering what would be better to take during it so my gyno doesn't flare up. Ive had gyno since i was about 14 from puberty and dont want it to flare up. Ill be taking Test E at 500mg weekly for 12 weeks with nolva 40/40/20/20 for my pct with post cycle support and 6oxo. What do you suggest to take while on cycle to keep it from flaring up...i was thinking 10mg nolva ed while on or mabye rebound xt? Please help me out i want to do this right on my first cycle.:good:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no over the counter product is strong enough for AAS

1) just use Nolva as PCT 40/20/20/20/20

2) get some arimidex or aromasin to run on cycle to control estrogen/bloat

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
How old are you now? Do you still have pubertal gyno or has it went away?

BT200

Awards
Its gone away somewhat but I still have some puffyness and a little lump

BT200

Awards
Do you think nolva at 10mg ed on cylce would be sufficient to control gyno while on cycle?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Its gone away somewhat but I still have some puffyness and a little lump
I'm not 100% sure if Nolva would prevent your gyno from flaring up, Especially if it is still present!! I would stay away from a Test E cycle if you still have gyno that you are trying to get rid of.. IMHO

By the way how old are you if you still have pubertal gyno?

BT200

Awards
IM 22 and it has somewhat gone away but there is still a lump and a little puffiness

BT200

Awards
So you think taking the rebound xt on cycle to control the gyno would be of no help? And do you recomend taking the test e once a week at 500mg or twice at 250mg?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So you think taking the rebound xt on cycle to control the gyno would be of no help? And do you recomend taking the test e once a week at 500mg or twice at 250mg?

rebound xt will not help, do 250mg twice a week