hdrol and furazadrol cycle

jds1978

Awards
hey..gonna be running furazadrol for 5 weeks and h drol for 4 weeks.. Week1:furaz..3 a day..Week2:furaz 4 a day,hdrol 2 a day..Week 3 and 4 the same and week5: furaz 5 a day and hdrol 2..pct will be novedex xt and lean extreme with milk thistle the whole time...What do you guys think?? I'm 30yrs old 220lbs.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i think u may need some PCS atleast in ur PCT, what doses are u running?

jds1978

Awards
novedex will be 4 3 2 1.......and 3 aday of lean

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i like the idea of Post Cycle Support as well, your nuts would probably appreciate it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
hey..gonna be running furazadrol for 5 weeks and h drol for 4 weeks.. Week1:furaz..3 a day..Week2:furaz 4 a day,hdrol 2 a day..Week 3 and 4 the same and week5: furaz 5 a day and hdrol 2..pct will be novedex xt and lean extreme with milk thistle the whole time...What do you guys think?? I'm 30yrs old 220lbs.
I would seriously just run Furazadrol at 200mg throughout with H-Drol at 50mg throughout. Dose Furazadrol twice a day with meals(breakfast/dinner)and take H-Drol on an empty stomach(possibly upon rising or between lunch and dinner). PCT with Novedex XT should be 3 caps days 1-10, 2 caps days 11-20, and 1 cap days 21-30. Lean Extreme can be begun two weeks into PCT or not at all. I would probably skip it if you have yet to make any purchases. Herbal proprietary-blended test boosters would be fine for PCT and can be started at day one of PCT. Good luck with your cycle and if you have any more questions just hit me up in the Axis Labs sub-forum.

jds1978

Awards
didnt realize that i needed 2 take a pcs along with my pct

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ur PCT should be:

Novedex XT
Post Cycle Support
Lean xtreme

jds1978

Awards
never ran a pcs with any of my ph cycles..should i tamper off of it like the novedex and should i take it at the same time as the novedex?