Gearing up for Epistane Cycle

1. Gearing up for Epistane Cycle

Hello AM, I'm gearing up for my 1st Epistane Cycle. This will be my second cycle, my first was Clorodhrol-50, it was ok, not the gains I expected. Right now I'm pre-loading with MT, and will switch to Cycle Support once arrives. Layout as follows:

EPI
    20/30/30/40
    Cycle Support:On and through PCT

PCT
    Natty Test Booster, haven't picked one yet, have AE on hand if I need it.
    Nolva:20/20/10/10
    DHEA:75/75/75/75/50/50/25/25

Also Multi/Flax/L-Lysine

I'm currently stacking NO and Cellmass, should I countinue through cycle, or cut it? Thanks, all

2. watch ur BP with the NO booster if i has caffeine in it, and save the cellmass for PCT
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    watch ur BP with the NO booster if i has caffeine in it, and save the cellmass for PCT
    Good call I'll save the whole stack for pct. That is one I have never touched on, do you need to watch the caffine while "on"?

4. Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    Good call I'll save the whole stack for pct. That is one I have never touched on, do you need to watch the caffine while "on"?
    coffee, soda and those kinds of things should be fine, u just dont want excessive caffeine

5. What about my morning Spike?????????

How do you think I should dose it? Spread it out through out the day, or does it really matter?

What also sucks, I was just digging around in my drawer, and found over half a box of C-50. Damn, now thats about good for nothing, thats like 30 buck to waist! There might be enough for a like 3 week pulse. LOL
    •   

6. not sure, what is "spike"?

7. Ingredients: [Edit]
    Other Ingredients: Carbonated water, citric acid, caffeine anhydrous, sodium citrate, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, sodium benzoate, FD&C red #40, carmel color, FD&C blue #1.

Nutrition Facts: [Edit]
    Serving Size: 8.4 fl oz (248 mL); Calories: 0; Total Fat: 0g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 65mg; Total Carbohydrates: 0g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Sugars: 0g; Protein: 0g; B12: 1,500mcg 25,000%; SPIKEŽ Shooter Formula: 1,057mg: N-acetyl-L-tyrosine, Caffeine anhydrous, Yohimbine HCl, Total Caffeine: 300mg
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. just monitor ur BP, if it gets out of hand then u'll have to drop the drink

9. So according to Dr. D's thread on "how to pulse orals", he states that liver supps. should only be taken 6 hrs before PH, or six hrs after PH. Does that same rule apply with a streight through cycle?

10. Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    So according to Dr. D's thread on "how to pulse orals", he states that liver supps. should only be taken 6 hrs before PH, or six hrs after PH. Does that same rule apply with a streight through cycle?

just try to dose it as far away from the oral as u can....it affects absorbtion slightly

11. Well that was probably my issue with c-50. I only spaced them about a hour apart

12. Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    Well that was probably my issue with c-50. I only spaced them about a hour apart
    i plan on using Cycle Support in my pre-bed protein shake everynight........i never take any pill after 5-6pm and usually hit the hay around 12

13. Thats how I'm going to do it. I hit the gym at 5:30 a.m. so I will take the majority of my dose pre, and the rest post.. And then take Cycle Support with my nitetime shake. I'm probably going to take a couple hundred mg of milk thistle on top of my 1 dose cycle support, because they recomend 2 doses a day at 1000mg a dose.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gearing up for 1st Hdrol clone cycle
    By FryGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:22 PM
  3. Gearing up for a cut cycle, need input on t3 stack
    By gaijininjapan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 06:32 AM
  4. "Gearing up" for my next cycle, what do you think?
    By LilPsychotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:08 PM
  5. getting geared up for the fifth cycle...
    By BigMatty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 08:04 PM