Gearing up for Epistane Cycle

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Hello AM, I'm gearing up for my 1st Epistane Cycle. This will be my second cycle, my first was Clorodhrol-50, it was ok, not the gains I expected. Right now I'm pre-loading with MT, and will switch to Cycle Support once arrives. Layout as follows:

EPI
20/30/30/40
Cycle Support:On and through PCT

PCT
Natty Test Booster, haven't picked one yet, have AE on hand if I need it.
Nolva:20/20/10/10
DHEA:75/75/75/75/50/50/25/25

Also Multi/Flax/L-Lysine

I'm currently stacking NO and Cellmass, should I countinue through cycle, or cut it? Thanks, all:djparty:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
watch ur BP with the NO booster if i has caffeine in it, and save the cellmass for PCT

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
watch ur BP with the NO booster if i has caffeine in it, and save the cellmass for PCT
Good call I'll save the whole stack for pct. That is one I have never touched on, do you need to watch the caffine while "on"?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Good call I'll save the whole stack for pct. That is one I have never touched on, do you need to watch the caffine while "on"?
coffee, soda and those kinds of things should be fine, u just dont want excessive caffeine

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
What about my morning Spike?????????:head:

How do you think I should dose it? Spread it out through out the day, or does it really matter?

What also sucks, I was just digging around in my drawer, and found over half a box of C-50. Damn, now thats about good for nothing, thats like 30 buck to waist! There might be enough for a like 3 week pulse. LOL:frustrate

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Ingredients: [Edit]
Other Ingredients: Carbonated water, citric acid, caffeine anhydrous, sodium citrate, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, sodium benzoate, FD&C red #40, carmel color, FD&C blue #1.

Nutrition Facts: [Edit]
Serving Size: 8.4 fl oz (248 mL); Calories: 0; Total Fat: 0g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 65mg; Total Carbohydrates: 0g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Sugars: 0g; Protein: 0g; B12: 1,500mcg 25,000%; SPIKE® Shooter Formula: 1,057mg: N-acetyl-L-tyrosine, Caffeine anhydrous, Yohimbine HCl, Total Caffeine: 300mg

Attachments

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just monitor ur BP, if it gets out of hand then u'll have to drop the drink

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
So according to Dr. D's thread on "how to pulse orals", he states that liver supps. should only be taken 6 hrs before PH, or six hrs after PH. Does that same rule apply with a streight through cycle?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So according to Dr. D's thread on "how to pulse orals", he states that liver supps. should only be taken 6 hrs before PH, or six hrs after PH. Does that same rule apply with a streight through cycle?

just try to dose it as far away from the oral as u can....it affects absorbtion slightly

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Well that was probably my issue with c-50. I only spaced them about a hour apart

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Well that was probably my issue with c-50. I only spaced them about a hour apart
i plan on using Cycle Support in my pre-bed protein shake everynight........i never take any pill after 5-6pm and usually hit the hay around 12

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Thats how I'm going to do it. I hit the gym at 5:30 a.m. so I will take the majority of my dose pre, and the rest post.. And then take Cycle Support with my nitetime shake. I'm probably going to take a couple hundred mg of milk thistle on top of my 1 dose cycle support, because they recomend 2 doses a day at 1000mg a dose.