1,4AD bold

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I want to hear feedback from legit people, preferably people that are well-respected in the AM community if they have tried this, and what kind of results they say. Tripdog, Trauma, anyone else that has tried this, what kind of results did you see with this?

Because I've read a slew of opinions about the bulk 1,4AD powder that was sold for awhile at NP. Some people say it was **** and didn't do anything, while others say it was awesome. The question I have to those who say it was great, how could you tell it was the 1,4 you were dosing that contributed to the gains and not the test, SD, or whatever else you ran with it?

The reason I want to know is because I am going to run the old Jungle Warfare (the better one supposedly) for 8 weeks at the label recommended dosage of 3 caps/day, and I thought if I'm going to be running it for awhile, why not throw in some 1,4AD bold at 1-1.5g/day for 10 weeks, assuming I can get it (keeping my fingers crossed).

First I'd like to hear your results from the 1,4AD bold. If you stacked it with something, how could you differentiate between the compounds, and then if you think the stack I'm planning on running is decent. Not trying to gain a ton of mass, just some quality lean mass from the JW and possibly 1,4, assuming the stuff even works.

Ngiyabonga.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im new to AM but if my cycle can help, im glad to share..
i ran 800mg bold for 8 weeks, gained mass everywhere.. more than an inch to my arms, and a lot more mass on my legs.. (20lbs, fat/water as well)
back pumps were pretty terrible, i couldn't even sit or stand in certain positions at times..Very wet gains, I was shutdown by the end

I was on a dirty bulk however, which i will never do again.. since that cycle i have gone on a cut and i am doing a clean bulk with phera now..
Similar type of gains(very wet)
keep in mind bold aramotizes about 1/2 that of test so i was pretty bloated ..
keep the diet clean and bloat wont be too bad..it was a great 1st ph for me
That doesn't sound accurate at all considering everything I have read about 1,4. What did you stack it with?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

AM07

Awards
  • Established
b5s402, now you say you gained a lot of mass, but could that just have been attributed to the excess calories you were taking in? You gained 20 pounds in those 8 weeks?

Trip, what say you about the bulk 1,4AD bold powder?

buffalo500

Awards
I just finished 8 weeks at 600 mgs/day. I am on hrt, but due to shoulder injuries I wanted to use something that can positively effect joints. I didn't notice much in strength, but I am injured and not pushing hard with max weights. I definitel had a few extra reps and increases in appetite. I also noticed an improvement in my shoulder. Overall I would say it's a decent product for otc. I have taken real eq in the past and although similar , it didn't produce the huge increases in vascularity that inj. eq does. Possibly the conversion isn't as good as stated or ceratin people just don't break it down at the same rate due to indiviuals digestive systems and liver function? If it wasn't for the cost I would buy it again. It has a place, but it isn't going to put huge gains on at least in my opinion.