Lean mass cycle gyno free

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
Hi Guys

I'm on a 400mg equipose/500mg sustanon a week and my gyno is getting worse and I'm feeling full of water retention with sust.

Can someone pls give me some advice on a gyno safe cycle ? Right now I'm taking Tamoxifen cause it works very well on my and eliminates the small lump that formed under my left nipple

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
running arimidex or aromasin would have been a wise choice to reduce estrogen/bloat.

any cycle containing Test (which should be every cycle) has the potential to cause gyno problems

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
running arimidex or aromasin would have been a wise choice to reduce estrogen/bloat.

any cycle containing Test (which should be every cycle) has the potential to cause gyno problems
x2

As little as 0.25 mg/day of armidex would do wonders. Question: You know gyno and water retention are 2 separate things.. right? Also, how do you know its gyno - has it been formally diagnosed by a doctor?

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
I have both water and gyno and I know it s gyno cause a have a small lump under my left nipple and are a little puffy

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I have both water and gyno and I know it s gyno cause a have a small lump under my left nipple and are a little puffy
That puffy lump does not mean its gyno... it could be water retention in the breast tissue, it could be prolactin related, etc there are many things it can be. Gyno is actually not as common as broscience would lead you to believe. Either way, give the A-dex a try and see if it helps any.

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
Yes but the lump is hard and I already had it once and was treated by Tamoxifen. Maybe if I add winstrol with the cycle will flush some water away but will try arimidex though it s very expensive.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yes but the lump is hard and I already had it once and was treated by Tamoxifen. Maybe if I add winstrol with the cycle will flush some water away but will try arimidex though it s very expensive.

"research chemicals" FTW