Havoc/Furazadrol/11 oxo bridge cycle?

ghostsurfer

Awards
Im thinking of a Havoc 30mg bridge to Furaz 200mg bridge to 11 oxo 225-375 mg cycle.. too much? It will be this way or Havoc alone, possibly with 11 oxo, PCT, break, then Furaz with 11 oxo and PCT.

PCT:6 oxo
Support (taken throughout) : Saw palmetto, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, ZMA, No XPLODE, fish oil, Beta alanine, BCAA's and Glutamine.

suggestions on which way to go?

Im lean, 160, 5"9, dosage modification?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of a Havoc 30mg bridge to Furaz 200mg bridge to 11 oxo 225-375 mg cycle.. too much? It will be this way or Havoc alone, possibly with 11 oxo, PCT, break, then Furaz with 11 oxo and PCT.

PCT:6 oxo
Support (taken throughout) : Saw palmetto, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, ZMA, No XPLODE, fish oil, Beta alanine, BCAA's and Glutamine.

suggestions on which way to go?

Im lean, 160, 5"9, dosage modification?

stack 2 IMO havoc/furaz or havoc/11-oxo. If you really wanna run all three i would run 11-oxo 8 weeks with furaz first 4 weeks then havoc last 4 weeks. Your PCT is insufficient to say the least.

Or you could try havoc weeks 1-4, furaz weeks 3-7, 11-oxo weeks 3-9, pct weeks 8-11. So you are bridging the 110oxo ito the first to weeks of PCT. I see this being done quite alot over at bb but I dont really see the point.

Get some NAC for liver protection whilst on havoc.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
also Im 3 weeks in to a epi/furaz cycle (4 weeker) and dosed the epi 30/30/30/40 and furaz 150-200/200/200/250 and I can tell you that i am finishing week 3 and not really noticed anything in terms of sides of gains and its my first cycle, IMO make sure you hit 40mg on the epi at least for a week (im 200lb though)

ghostsurfer

Awards
i am planning on further supplementing my pct, but i dont think i can get hcg, so i am looking at otc products now. i will have the arena covered.. thanks for the tips.