Max epi dose?

1. Max epi dose?

What's up guys. This site has been great for me so far with info on my cycles. I am getting ready to run my 3rd epi cycle in about a month and was wondering what the max dose you guys would recommend. I ran it up to 50 for the last 2 wks of my 6 wk cycle last time and had no problems....even after pct. I was wondering if I would be dumb to consider going up to around 70 this time. I've seen in different places that the effectiveness can be degraded after the first cycle, but obviously I do not want to risk my health. Thanks for the input

2. I think it was Dr. D that said that running epi at doses greater than 50 would only be beneficial if you were working out more than once a day...
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com
    •   

3. 70 was too much for me. 60 was good. how did you run the last 2 cycles and what are your stats?

4. You guys have ne prostate issues at those doseages? At 40mg I was pissing every 10 minutes.

5. I ran 50mg and get serious gastro issues, like cramping on the right side and ****.
    •   

6. cramping becomes a problem and you have to drink alot more water because it seems no matter how much i drank i still felt dehydrated. I say you should probably start at 40 and go to 50 and only go to 60 at the end if needed.

7. thanks a lot guys....i think i'm gonna start out at 30 and run it at 30/40/40/50/60 (if needed)

8. remember, if you're still seeing results then there's not much reason to up the dosage
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

9. IMO 40mg is just right, now need to go higher, unless as stated, you find your gains stalling.
    PHF Rep

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi dosing
    By 99vorsi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 07:07 PM
  2. Spread out Epi dosing on time awake or 24 hrs
    By jamze7417 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 11:31 AM
  3. Max daily dose of Thyrotabs