Max epi dose?

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
What's up guys. This site has been great for me so far with info on my cycles. I am getting ready to run my 3rd epi cycle in about a month and was wondering what the max dose you guys would recommend. I ran it up to 50 for the last 2 wks of my 6 wk cycle last time and had no problems....even after pct. I was wondering if I would be dumb to consider going up to around 70 this time. I've seen in different places that the effectiveness can be degraded after the first cycle, but obviously I do not want to risk my health. Thanks for the input

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it was Dr. D that said that running epi at doses greater than 50 would only be beneficial if you were working out more than once a day...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
70 was too much for me. 60 was good. how did you run the last 2 cycles and what are your stats?

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
You guys have ne prostate issues at those doseages? At 40mg I was pissing every 10 minutes.

LukeM69

LukeM69

Awards
I ran 50mg and get serious gastro issues, like cramping on the right side and ****.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cramping becomes a problem and you have to drink alot more water because it seems no matter how much i drank i still felt dehydrated. I say you should probably start at 40 and go to 50 and only go to 60 at the end if needed.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
thanks a lot guys....i think i'm gonna start out at 30 and run it at 30/40/40/50/60 (if needed)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
remember, if you're still seeing results then there's not much reason to up the dosage

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
IMO 40mg is just right, now need to go higher, unless as stated, you find your gains stalling.