Max epi dose?
- 06-06-2008, 03:19 AM
Max epi dose?
What's up guys. This site has been great for me so far with info on my cycles. I am getting ready to run my 3rd epi cycle in about a month and was wondering what the max dose you guys would recommend. I ran it up to 50 for the last 2 wks of my 6 wk cycle last time and had no problems....even after pct. I was wondering if I would be dumb to consider going up to around 70 this time. I've seen in different places that the effectiveness can be degraded after the first cycle, but obviously I do not want to risk my health. Thanks for the input
- 06-06-2008, 03:45 AM
I think it was Dr. D that said that running epi at doses greater than 50 would only be beneficial if you were working out more than once a day...Iron Legion Rep
06-06-2008, 06:14 AM
06-06-2008, 07:23 AM
06-06-2008, 09:31 AM
06-06-2008, 10:55 AM
cramping becomes a problem and you have to drink alot more water because it seems no matter how much i drank i still felt dehydrated. I say you should probably start at 40 and go to 50 and only go to 60 at the end if needed.
06-07-2008, 02:03 AM
06-07-2008, 02:17 AM
remember, if you're still seeing results then there's not much reason to up the dosage
Iron Legion Rep
06-07-2008, 07:51 PM
IMO 40mg is just right, now need to go higher, unless as stated, you find your gains stalling.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-15-2011, 08:19 PM
- By bigzach1234 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-30-2009, 02:25 AM
- By MarktheShark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-17-2007, 12:26 PM
- By DmitryWI in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-18-2004, 05:36 PM