"noobie"

Shady215

Awards
Hey,
I am a 23 yr old male, who weighs 130. My goal is to gain mass/muscle around 155 lbs. Keepin an athletic tone.

This would be my first time using, But Im not sure as to where to start or what to use.

Is whinny the way to go?
I dont believe i would have a problem with injections, altho Id prefer tablets.
What is avg price and what type of dosage would I be lookin at, perday/week/cycle?

Thanks in advance! :cheers:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
use the search function and do some research....u have to put SOME effort into this

...Im not being a d!ck, anyone else on this board will tell u the same thing

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AAS at your weight is outlandish. Eat more food and change your training routine.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey,
I am a 23 yr old male, who weighs 130. My goal is to gain mass/muscle around 155 lbs. Keepin an athletic tone.

This would be my first time using, But Im not sure as to where to start or what to use.

Is whinny the way to go?
I dont believe i would have a problem with injections, altho Id prefer tablets.
What is avg price and what type of dosage would I be lookin at, perday/week/cycle?

Thanks in advance! :cheers:
Hi - I'd offer you take a look at my pictures thread.

I started out same as you - 130 lbs range.

I waited 3 years until I took my first cycle (was 25 years old). I'm really glad I was able to mature in my training and diet.

Highly, highly, highly suggest you think along those lines.

Perfect your diet and training - then later move on to a steroid.

Shady215

Awards
I know how the board thing goes.
And I have... I'm just not sure about it. I got the Anabolics 2006 , read some of that.

Just cautious, of it all. Spending the money for the results I wanna work to get.

Shady215

Awards
For my stature I do eat, I just can not gain weight at all.
I've done weight gainers, protien shakes, just alll around pigging out and i get to 135 then I lose it faster then I put it on.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
yes id like to see your diet as well. unless you have a wasting disease your not eating enough!!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your diet sucks, I'd bet every dime in my savings on it. It is a fact that if you are eating above maintenance you will gain weight. So obviously you aren't eating above your mainenance caloricic intake. I'd say start eating around 4000 cals/day at least 200-250gr of protein/day. You will gain weight, it's a 100% guaranteed.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
No doubt the guy is a light weight, but he's 5' 5" tall. Now if a guy came in here that was 6' tall and weighed 205 lbs would you be suggesting he eat a lot more? Possibly, but 205 is fairly healthy at 6' tall as is 135 at 5' 5".

Or am I wrong here, each inch represents a healthy 10 lbs correct?

I'm just trying to clear things up here, 5' 5" at 135 = 6' at 205.

I mean, are you going to tell Sean Sherk at 5' 6" to put on more weight at 155? Or Urijah Faber at 145? Kid Yamamoto is 5' 4" and the guy would be hard pressed to make 145 soaking wet and wearing boots.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Now LatsRUs I understand you are the same height and weigh in at 180 but you're a beast man.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt the guy is a light weight, but he's 5' 5" tall. Now if a guy came in here that was 6' tall and weighed 205 lbs would you be suggesting he eat a lot more? Possibly, but 205 is fairly healthy at 6' tall as is 135 at 5' 5".

Or am I wrong here, each inch represents a healthy 10 lbs correct?

I'm just trying to clear things up here, 5' 5" at 135 = 6' at 205.

I mean, are you going to tell Sean Sherk at 5' 6" to put on more weight at 155? Or Urijah Faber at 145? Kid Yamamoto is 5' 4" and the guy would be hard pressed to make 145 soaking wet and wearing boots.
Sherk weighs in the 170's.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even take into account what the guy is walking around at, bad example on my part. Non the less, 130 at his height isn't like a weighing 165 at 6' or whatnot. Suggesting he eats 4,000 calories is assuming he's of average height. I'm 5' 7" at 175 getting ready to cut soon, if I scarfed down 4,000 calories a day, i'd blow up in the wrong way.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice he was 5'4 LOL, man we fricken jumped on him like a pack of starving wolves. :)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh by the way i've never heard the idea that every inch represents a healthy 10lbs... That would mean that if I were 6'1 @ 210lbs and my bud was 5'10 @ 180lbs we'd have a similar musculature???

Shady215

Awards
heh, Considering i am not new to the internet forum scene. I understand how it goes when a noob comes across and ask's a question in which could of been answered 1010 times before Or you assume the person hasn't done any research given the topic/question.
So compared to what ive seen in the past, you guys were a pack of kittens ;D

After checking the post, My end goal is 145-155.
I'm not looking to gain it via the use of roids.
I'm looking into the use of them to get the strength and mass I have envisioned.

Yes, i'm 5'5. I'am height:weight proportionate.
My resting cal burn is around 1750±200, My job probally puts me at 2250±200 with brisk walkin and light to moderate lifting.
As for my diet. I'm not a nazi with it. I consume atleast 2450±200 + per day. on top of a 2500cal weight gainer, split into three as the scoops are to much for me to do in all 1 sitting.
Granted not everything I eat is home cooked. So its not "healthy".
I eat rice, pasta, rolls, every other day of one another.
Chicken, baked,fried,grilled,brioled. Steaks cooked to med-rare.
Tuna,Eggs, burgers,hotdogs,nuts,tacobell,mcdonalds,.

So the diet is steady, for what it is. Just sucks my metabolism is overactive ;/

I havent been to the gym in a month.
I do push ups at home like 4 times a week around 50reps for like 3 sets a spread out over the day. I use the perfect push-ups. I like them.

Im just trying to get hard earned,massive gains in strength.
I have no problems puttin in the time to get the results. Just looking something with an extra kick.

This is a recent photo.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Oh by the way i've never heard the idea that every inch represents a healthy 10lbs... That would mean that if I were 6'1 @ 210lbs and my bud was 5'10 @ 180lbs we'd have a similar musculature???
Well it's something that I had heard more than a few times. It seems to hold true, I thought about it a lot and compared fighters weight, height and similarities in physique without really thinking about it.

However, it looks like i'm going to have to eat my words:burger:

Shady though you may be height:weight proportionate, you need some more time to develop a bit more. I'm not saying you're not eating enough for a guy your weight, but bro consider cleaning it up a bit. There are other forums on this board that can help you out a ton.

Get yourself a good training schedule laid out. Be consistent with it.

I've met many ectomorphs that swore they couldn't put on muscle no matter what they did. But honestly those that didn't just gave up after not seeing results.

There are plenty of ectomorphs on this site that are bigger than me, these are the guys you want to talk to bro. Good luck man.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well it's something that I had heard more than a few times. It seems to hold true, I thought about it a lot and compared fighters weight, height and similarities in physique without really thinking about it.

However, it looks like i'm going to have to eat my words:burger:

Shady though you may be height:weight proportionate, you need some more time to develop a bit more. I'm not saying you're not eating enough for a guy your weight, but bro consider cleaning it up a bit. There are other forums on this board that can help you out a ton.

Get yourself a good training schedule laid out. Be consistent with it.

I've met many ectomorphs that swore they couldn't put on muscle no matter what they did. But honestly those that didn't just gave up after not seeing results.

There are plenty of ectomorphs on this site that are bigger than me, these are the guys you want to talk to bro. Good luck man.
Good advice man, don't worry about eating your words, we all have to do that every now and again :)

Shady215

Awards
After looking up Ectomorph, it seems to fit.
Aside the being shy, not eatting due to stress.

I'll look into this more. Thanks guys.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To the original poster: I think that since your pics clears show you to be an ectomorph my previous advice on diet is something to look into, especially the protein. 2nd thing is you gotta stop this push-up crap. Get a membership to the gym and start using the basic lifts (Bench, Squat, Deadlift) this will put weight on you better than anything else. Keep your calories high, if you start to gain fat just drop them a little. Whatever your diet is now, isn't good enough! So start increasing cals until you start to gain weight. Remember Caloric surplus = Weight gain 100% of the time, the trick is to figure out how many (good) calories you need to get above surplus, but rest assured you haven't got there yet.

Shady215

Awards
I was just saying i do pushs to reference being active.

I have a membership to ballys, Just haven't gone for this past months. Between working 2 jobs, and trying to have some type of a social life. Its hard.
But im going to redefine everything over the weekend and monday will be a new start.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I was just saying i do pushs to reference being active.

I have a membership to ballys, Just haven't gone for this past months. Between working 2 jobs, and trying to have some type of a social life. Its hard.
But im going to redefine everything over the weekend and monday will be a new start.
Hey man,
Looked at the pic. I really, really think you need to hold off on steroids.

The whole height/weight ratio stuff is a good point, but when I look at your pics I just don't see the muscularity I think you can develop with proper training, diet, and regular supplements.
Weight can be decieving. Pictures don't lie.

Your body doesn't look much different than mine in '03 (at 23 years old). I think you can develop the muscularity you want fairly well without steroids.

Anyway - just my view.

Best of luck.

Shady215

Awards
JM: All bullshit aside. Your right. I could be better developed. All in all, its just aggravating and very discouraging. Not able to gain weight, or very little then losing it. And seems i am hitting a brick wall in the gym.

But as I've said. Over the weekend im going to get together a cleaner diet. More strenuous routine.
for sups I have
Oxodrol Pro, Creatine, Nitro (stimulant) , Vitamins - sport pack, weight gainer along with regular whey protein.

So i'm going to do as advised here. I'll kick this around for a cycle of this Oxodrol Pro.. If nothing by then, after a serious committed routine. Then i shall be back with a vengeance ;D

Thanks guys and I appericate everyones responces.

:cheers:

Hey man,
Looked at the pic. I really, really think you need to hold off on steroids.

The whole height/weight ratio stuff is a good point, but when I look at your pics I just don't see the muscularity I think you can develop with proper training, diet, and regular supplements.
Weight can be decieving. Pictures don't lie.

Your body doesn't look much different than mine in '03 (at 23 years old). I think you can develop the muscularity you want fairly well without steroids.

Anyway - just my view.

Best of luck.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
My guess is you are in the same boat I was. You think you are eating enough to grow, but you really aren't (esp. at that age - metabolism is still good).
I'm thinking you will be surprised at just how much you have to eat to gain muscle.