Is a 7 week phera/epi bridge to much?

tryin2

Awards
I see alot of post about bridge cycles but have never tried one myself. I have done several cycles of one compound but never combined two. I was thinking of doing a 6 or 7 week phera/epi cycle but worry that it may be a little long to run two methyl's. What are your guys opinions on this. I have run phera before but never epi. Do you think it would be better to just run an epi standalone? Also anyone ever bridged phera into epi. Was thinking maybe I would get decent size from the phera and maybe dry out a little on the epi?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I think you'd enjoy a 5-6 weeker of straight Epi. Love that stuff.

tryin2

Awards
If I ran epi alone would a four week cycle at 20/30/40/40 be enough for sufficient gains? I am 6'1 and 200 lbs.. I finished pct for a phera cycle about 3 months ago.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
If I ran epi alone would a four week cycle at 20/30/40/40 be enough for sufficient gains? I am 6'1 and 200 lbs.. I finished pct for a phera cycle about 3 months ago.

How much did you gain on phera?

At your height/weight you might find better results by overhauling both diet and training regiment. Do you know your BF%?

I just say this because im your same height and i was 220 less than 10%bf, all natural, this past summer. I've bulked up since then, but my point is unless our genetics are drastically different, you might literally gain more muscle by eating better foods, and training right than any DS out there.

tryin2

Awards
Thanks for your input FP, but yeah I'm def. at my genetic max. Its even hard for me to maintain at 200. I have to keep my diet almost perfect to maintain at 200. I was 145 when I started lifting about 3 1/2 years ago. So I have made alot of progress. Some was natural and some was from a few sdrol and phera cycles. I was up to 212 when I finished my phera cycle then started a cut for the summer. Not sure on my bodyfat but its pretty low. I have a visible six pack, pretty tight for the most part. Would like to get back up to around 210 with body fat % around what it is now.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I was 145

Would like to get back up to around 210 with body fat % around what it is now.
Man 145, i cant even remember the last time i weighed that. I gain weight off the free smells at jimmy johns. Your lucky, i would trade for an active metabolism anyday.

No real need to start bridging and stacking stuff till you cant get results from them individually.

I would with one or the other, and give it hell. Strict diet, strict workout ethic etc.

tryin2

Awards
Thanks for the positive input FP, I'm leaning towards a four week epi cycle at 20/30/40/40.