What symptoms do you guys get on AAS

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
I'm currently on my second wk of a Test c, dbol, and tren. I'm taking the test at 500mg, split into two shots of 250. The dbol is taken 40mg a day for 1-4wk, then the tren will follow. Anyways, this is my second cycle and the side effects that I get from using AAS would be some bad acid reflux, especially training right after I take a shot, some acne and of course my balls shrivel up a little. What side effects do you guys get from your gear? Does anyone not get any?:cheers:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why wait until week 4 to begin your most suppressive compound?

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
because I want see the gains I get off dbol first, then compare them to the tren when its all done. The tren will be ran the final 3 wks of the cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
because I want see the gains I get off dbol first, then compare them to the tren when its all done. The tren will be ran the final 3 wks of the cycle.
tren A im guessing?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
THe acid reflux is probably the dbol.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
tren A would be better, if side effects are bad its out of ur system faster

How long is ur cycle? i suggest running the tren directly after the dbol......tren is highly suppressive so u DONT want it at the tail end of ur cycle

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
tren A would be better, if side effects are bad its out of ur system faster

How long is ur cycle? i suggest running the tren directly after the dbol......tren is highly suppressive so u DONT want it at the tail end of ur cycle
Cycle is 12 wks. I have never taken tren, does it kill your libido? If so, I'm going to hate it...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Cycle is 12 wks. I have never taken tren, does it kill your libido? If so, I'm going to hate it...

libido should be fine, i suggest running Tren A weeks 5-10 (6weeks)....that would be perfect...but u CAN run it 5-12 because ur using a long ester Test which stays in ur body 2 weeks after last shot

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
libido should be fine, i suggest running Tren A weeks 5-10 (6weeks)....that would be perfect...but u CAN run it 5-12 because ur using a long ester Test which stays in ur body 2 weeks after last shot

Alright man thanks, I'm thinking 5-10wk I will start to run it, should see some good size in mass and strength.:good:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running the most suppressive compound of your entire cycle the last three weeks of the cycle is going to destroy erectile function during P.C.T and beyond; Tren binds very hard to the AR, and should be stopped at least three weeks before P.C.T. - bad idea.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Running the most suppressive compound of your entire cycle the last three weeks of the cycle is going to destroy erectile function during P.C.T and beyond; Tren binds very hard to the AR, and should be stopped at least three weeks before P.C.T. - bad idea.

hes running the tren 5-10, test C is run 1-12....i think he'll be fine

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Technically with the half-life of the test he is stopping the tren 3 weeks (or more) before pct, assuming pct is started on wk 14 or 15.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to nosnmiveins again.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Acetate ester obviously has a shorter clearance time, but it's binding affinity is incredible. Compounds exert androgenic effects after they are cleared, especially compounds with such incredible intrinsic activity at the AR. While the Ace would obviously clear quicker than the E, I personally would not cease it that close to P.C.T. Many users who took this approach experienced massive erectile dysfunction issues post - P.C.T. The safe route would be beginning your most suppressive compound in the beginning, away from P.C.T., and run it 1-6/8.