Mdien questions

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i've hunted around a bit and found some moderately good info. Look like mdien was an anabolic that sort of was killed by timing as far as the US goes, in that superdrol came out shortly after, and the initial caps were dosed way too low. And then came the ban not too long after and that sort of killed it.

What i was wondering about

For anyone who has used mdien and epistane, how would you compare the 2? seems like they'd fit pretty similarly in terms of effect with mdien @ 12mg/day vs epi @ 30.

Any significant incidence of sides? I don't seem to see much, maybe bacne, a couple reports of lower back pumps.

Anything else someone who has used mdien has to share would be interesting to read :)

AM07

Awards
  • Established
When I was researching into using this, it seems as though for people that are gyno-prone, it could easily flair it up. So if you run it, you may want to be careful about that.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I was researching into using this, it seems as though for people that are gyno-prone, it could easily flair it up. So if you run it, you may want to be careful about that.
Yea it's said to be a 19-nor derivative so prolactin-gyno issues are a possibility. I used it with 1-AD and never went above 5mg a day....the caps came in 1mg and back then nobody had a clue what to dose it at. It was said to be almost as anabolic as m1t, and perhaps more toxic.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Found the AA numbers..

Methyldienolone- (androgenic)200-300------(anabolic)1,000

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MDien is rether liver friendly but not at all as anabolic as an M1T. I have run it at up to 40mg day and saw some very nice lean Tren-like lbm gains. Meaning slower steady moderate weight gains over 6 weeks or so, producing more dense muscular development than great gains in mass.

At my present size, weight and age if I "blow up" anymore I will quickly get those looks and for very good reasons I am sure.

It was very under dosed upon early release and did get knocked off radar for by those products that were resulting in greater mass gains. I personally like the Tren-like appearance that it does provide...of course a quality diet is a prerequisite.

MDien and M4OHN are two very under rated orals and have been to date my two favorite moderate qulaity gain low side orals. Of course I enjoy using M1T very safely and responsibly from time to time as well.

It can produce progestine sides, so for those prone, precautions may be in order. I am not prone to those sides but do understand that some are. I have no clue as to my response to Epi as I am yet to try it and may very well never need to or venture to.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MDien is rether liver friendly but not at all as anabolic as an M1T. I have run it at up to 40mg day and saw some very nice lean Tren-like lbm gains. Meaning slower steady moderate weight gains over 6 weeks or so, producing more dense muscular development than great gains in mass.

At my present size, weight and age if I "blow up" anymore I will quickly get those looks and for very good reasons I am sure.

It was very under dosed upon early release and did get knocked off radar for by those products that were resulting in greater mass gains. I personally like the Tren-like appearance that it does provide...of course a quality diet is a prerequisite.

MDien and M4OHN are two very under rated orals and have been to date my two favorite moderate qulaity gain low side orals. Of course I enjoy using M1T very safely and responsibly from time to time as well.

It can produce progestine sides, so for those prone, precautions may be in order. I am not prone to those sides but do understand that some are. I have no clue as to my response to Epi as I am yet to try it and may very well never need to or venture to.
40mg dam!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I got 3 bottles of the Underground Labs brand sitting at home but if its bad for the gyno prone guys like me then i guess they are useless :sad:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the things that interested me about it is that it is a medium half life product, 10-12 hours.

B5150, when you used this, was it a single dose in mornings or a split dose?

And aussie, if its prolactin gyno vs estrongen gyno, at least you could high dose p5p during the cycle to avoid that. either that or ship me your bottles ;)

One of the reasons mdien interests me is how cheap it is in the UK, and that it seems to be low sides

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
One of the things that interested me about it is that it is a medium half life product, 10-12 hours.

And aussie, if its prolactin gyno vs estrongen gyno, at least you could high dose p5p during the cycle to avoid that. either that or ship me your bottles ;)

One of the reasons mdien interests me is how cheap it is in the UK, and that it seems to be low sides
I bought some on clearance for $4 a bottle, shipped lol. Haven't used them though...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I split mine up into 3 doses a day. MD and MOHN are great cutters that got lost in the M1T hoopla back in the day.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Split throughout the day, usually a minimum of 4 individual doses. Any excessively higher doses usually occurred pre and or post workout.

I was fortunate to have acquired it in powder form from DS's old business.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I split mine up into 3 doses a day. MD and MOHN are great cutters that got lost in the M1T hoopla back in the day.
thats exactly what it seems like, a nice compound that just got overshadowed.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
uh oh i think i broke the rules..........