2 Products I'd Like to See in Methyl Form

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Don't know anything about the chemistry........

1,4 Diol (some discussion on this already)

Nordiol (hair saving)

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would also luv to see those two compounds in methyl form cuz of the low sides compared to methyl 1-test. maybe a methyl 4-ad too.

SoupBone1

Awards
I don't know about the chemistry, either. Can somebody explain it for the lay person?

My understanding is that methylating a compound does not JUST make it more orally available, but it ALSO changes the actual compound. So it might not necessarily retain the properties of the original. Certainly, that would have to be the case if, in fat, 1,4-andro would make a person prone to gyno if methylated.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Methyl-4ad
methyl-1,4adiol

Both are coming very soon.....

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about the chemistry, either. Can somebody explain it for the lay person?

My understanding is that methylating a compound does not JUST make it more orally available, but it ALSO changes the actual compound. So it might not necessarily retain the properties of the original. Certainly, that would have to be the case if, in fat, 1,4-andro would make a person prone to gyno if methylated.
The methylation is inherited from the compound when converting to estradiol. As an example, boldenone base when aromatized will convert to estradiol which is metabolized rather quickly (but it is still a potent estrogen). For the comparison I offer dbol (which is boldenone base that is methylated). When dbol aromatizes it converts to methyl estradiol which is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more potent than regular estradiol simply due to the resistance to hepatic metabolism.

Boldenone base =-> converts to estradiol
METHYL boldenone base (dbol) =-> converts to METHYL estradiol

Chemo

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is going to be the same for methyl-1,4adiol. When it comes out, I would def. reccomend taking an anti-e along with it.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
This is going to be the same for methyl-1,4adiol. When it comes out, I would def. reccomend taking an anti-e along with it.
But keep in mind: 1,4-diol has to go through the active specie before it can aromatize.

M-1,4 --> dbol --> M-estradiol

IMO, M-1,4 would be more effective than M-4-AD. Keep the anti-e's on hand but most likely it won't be required unless one were to research with mega doses.

Chemo

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
THe methyl-1,4adiol....I was going to give 50mg a day a try...It probably is kind of high.. but Im going to be a guinea pig :)

SoupBone1

Awards
Thanks, Chemo! I don't know enough to make predictions about certain compounds, but that at least helps me understand it a little bit better.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I asked for these TWO days ago.....where are they:D

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple of products I want to see methylated too.

I want:

Methyl-Creatine
Methyl-Protein

Can someone get on this:p

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ill get it for you....lol.... There are a few interesting compounds that no one else has brought out yet that I may look into...

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
Ill get it for you....lol.... There are a few interesting compounds that no one else has brought out yet that I may look into...
Do everyone a favor here - cut out the foreshadowing bullshit and just bring out the methylated compounds or shut the **** up about it - it is getting so annoying; on the vast vast majority of your posts lately all you do is foreshadow that you're going to be brining out a methyl oh test, a methyl nordiol, and a methyl 1,4. **** or get off the pot, son. I think you might be bullshit anyway as it would cost a **** load of money for you to bank roll this operation and you're a college student; since when do college students have 30 grand laying around.
-AT

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
In addition Methyl Estradiol has shown much stronger and more active estrogen receptor binding, so watch out with these compounds. I was worried that someone was going to methylate 1,4 Dione.

EDog

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AT- dont tell me to shut hte **** up. If you knew how long it takes to get powders from china you would shut your fucking mouth. They have been on order for awhile now, and some have come in. It does take time, ,, and problems come up. And it also dosnt cost $30 grand. GO do some research before you tell me to shut the **** up.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ANd yes, a methyl-1,4dione would be a bad thing. This is what I was going to do originally but Then I read up on it more. I dont know what I was thinking....

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Andrew Thoresen

Do everyone a favor here - cut out the foreshadowing bullshit and just bring out the methylated compounds or shut the **** up about it - it is getting so annoying; on the vast vast majority of your posts lately all you do is foreshadow that you're going to be brining out a methyl oh test, a methyl nordiol, and a methyl 1,4. **** or get off the pot, son. I think you might be bullshit anyway as it would cost a **** load of money for you to bank roll this operation and you're a college student; since when do college students have 30 grand laying around.
-AT
Watch what you say and when you say it... Flaming like this won;t be tolerated.. TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I think methylating PH's is a weird idea. No one really knows what will happen. Remember ph's have to converted to usable hormones by enzyzmes. Metylating 1-test is one thing but ph's i'm not to sure about. I think it will just be something for the gonv't to shut it all down for.. TTY

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
I think methylating PH's is a weird idea. No one really knows what will happen. Remember ph's have to converted to usable hormones by enzyzmes. Metylating 1-test is one thing but ph's i'm not to sure about. I think it will just be something for the gonv't to shut it all down for.. TTY
Almighty Curt2go, I am sorry I pissed you off. :rolleyes: I will be very surprised if he ever comes out with the afformentioned compounds.
-AT

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Any methylated diones would be really bad because they can convert to methyl estradiol directly.

EDog

PS we will have a unique product coming out soon that is methylated.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
yeah, should be good. Unfortunately though you might be better off just sourcing D-Bol... That's the big issue. 1,4 Diol is nothing like Methyl 1-Test

EDog

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im having my methyl-1,4adiol tested as I type. I will know the results by the end of the week, I will let everyone know. if the contamination isnt bad, It will be capped and ready to go.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
yeah, should be good. Unfortunately though you might be better off just sourcing D-Bol... That's the big issue. 1,4 Diol is nothing like Methyl 1-Test

EDog
I haven't tried to source D-bol because I won't take the risk from the legal standpoint. This is why I started the thread to begin with.

Now EDog, you can't just tease us like this.......If you are looking at another Methyl product tell us what it is.......before I spend my cash on something else;)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Andrew Thoresen

Almighty Curt2go, I am sorry I pissed you off. :rolleyes: I will be very surprised if he ever comes out with the afformentioned compounds.
-AT
Thanx.. i will wait and see as well. I like that you are on top of things and like to see things progress just don't flame thats all.. Thanx man.. TTY

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Hey hey, I cant give everyone a free bottle :)
MAybe for you bro.... lets see what ahppens when i get the powder tests back

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alrite...im not turning this into a give me some free **** thread... lets cut this out now. Sorry bros....
Curt and Db ill shoot you a pm when i get hte results.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Shhh!!!! I know nothing...

EDog

nsruffryder34 - let me know how the 1,4 turns out.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know you know. I'm looking forward to getting your product tommorow(methyl1-test). I'll be starting a log tonight.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Edog, I wil give you a call when I get the results. I really hope they dont come back bad, I want this compound more than anything.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got the test reults back today. I am very disappointed as I cannot sell any of this batch. It has a contamination content of over 10%, the main contaminent was dbol, with some EQ in also. It was well over 10% and if i can get my scanner working I will post the assay. My methyl-4oht and methyl-5aa are also being tested, I should know on them in two days.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, I have been contacting my supplier and I will have a new batch made. This really pisses me off, Im so frustrated.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Methyl 4-ad= a prohormone to MethylTest= hard lumps under nipples= I would burn a FREE bottle of this in the fireplace.

I would estimate for every 15 pounds you put on while on Methyltest, 0.5 would be LBM. The rest water. That ratio 15:0.5 is around 95% of the gains being water. (of course this is just a hypothesis)

Now the ratio gets worse when using a prohormone to MethylTest, which is Methyl 4-ad

So if you plan on using Methyl 4-ad with something like Letrozole, expect extemely slow gains.

If you plan to only use OTC anti-estrogens like 6-0x0, or forma, then May GOD have mercy on your GYNO!!!

Expect a lot of gains on Methyl 4-ad, 95% of those gains being water weight, much like MethylTest.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Methyl 4-ad= a prohormone to MethylTest= hard lumps under nipples= I would burn a FREE bottle of this in the fireplace.

I would estimate for every 15 pounds you put on while on Methyltest, 0.5 would be LBM. The rest water. That ratio 15:0.5 is around 95% of the gains being water. (of course this is just a hypothesis)

Now the ratio gets worse when using a prohormone to MethylTest, which is Methyl 4-ad

So if you plan on using Methyl 4-ad with something like Letrozole, expect extemely slow gains.

If you plan to only use OTC anti-estrogens like 6-0x0, or forma, then May GOD have mercy on your GYNO!!!

Expect a lot of gains on Methyl 4-ad, 95% of those gains being water weight, much like MethylTest.
Ya i am thinking youd really blow up on the methy 4ad. Better have that Nolva handy

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Nolva will be nearly enough to combat Gyno while on Methyl 4-ad. You will need some arimidex or preferably letrozole, in ADDTION to your Nolva.

Also to add to the line "you will really blow up" And once you discontinue the cycle, you will deflate just as fast as you blew up.

In my honest opinion Methyl 4-ad has no merit in the bodybuilding world.

The potential LBM gains are horrible.

Unless the user is going for solely water gains, then more power to them. :D

EDIT: The funny thing is, a D-bol only cycle would give much more LBM gains than a methyl 4-ad only cycle. And no one who is even slightly educated on steroid use does a D-bol only cycle.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Nolva will be nearly enough to combat Gyno while on Methyl 4-ad. You will need some arimidex or preferably letrozole, in ADDTION to your Nolva.

Also to add to the line "you will really blow up" And once you discontinue the cycle, you will deflate just as fast as you blew up.

In my honest opinion Methyl 4-ad has no merit in the bodybuilding world.

The potential LBM gains are horrible.

Unless the user is going for solely water gains, then more power to them. :D

EDIT: The funny thing is, a D-bol only cycle would give much more LBM gains than a methyl 4-ad only cycle. And no one who is even slightly educated on steroid use does a D-bol only cycle.
Ya who really wants to just blow up with water then deflate. With the possibility of sides its not worth it

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I will definately be interested in the Methyl-5aa.