Paper Anabolics

1. Paper Anabolics

Any users? I have heard and read that these are legit, but I am looking for anyone on AM who has ACTUALLY used them THEMSELVES that can provide knowledge.

2. I think that guy was recently busted. Can anyone confirm?

3. The feline? I was looking more into the more obviously named guy, btw
    •   

4. I'd also like any feedback anyone can provide on the use of paper anabolics, what're the pros/cons vs pills if any?

5. Yeah, the paper was good, but the originator has fallen upon some legal difficulties...I would be a little careful about whoever else I might get them from....

holy

6. just absorb them into sugar cubes.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brian5225 View Post
    just absorb them into sugar cubes.
    um, but they'd already be on paper, why bother?

8. i meant the liquid chemical lol. Like lsd in the sixties.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Brian5225 View Post
    i meant the liquid chemical lol. Like lsd in the sixties.
    or the 2000's

10. Definately some sugar cubing still going on these days, At least thats what i've heard

11. Paper anabolics are the same thing as the orals. They are just supposedly better for getting through customs.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Brian5225 View Post
    i meant the liquid chemical lol. Like lsd in the sixties.
    depends, acid dealers get busted by product weight, not potency. If steroid sentencing follows a similar structure, I'll stick with paper.

13. Quote Originally Posted by mad078 View Post
    Paper anabolics are the same thing as the orals. They are just supposedly better for getting through customs.
    exactly, send it express mail in a birthday card and your good to go. select sources have paper anabolics, usually they say certified PA and some have special seals posted but just do your homework before you buy.

i have talked to a few bros who have used it and works like a charm and legit. a few people ranked PA to other orals they have taken, although no one ever ranked it #1 it has always been in the top 3-5 with everyone saying they work very well, it just wasn't the best they ever tried...which is understandable. good luck

Similar Forum Threads

1. Paper...
    By Dr_C2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 07:28 AM
  2. paper pct after paper only cycle
    By nattyHST in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 01:08 PM
  3. Paper orals
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1