Paper Anabolics

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Any users? I have heard and read that these are legit, but I am looking for anyone on AM who has ACTUALLY used them THEMSELVES that can provide knowledge.

G

Goat

Awards
I think that guy was recently busted. Can anyone confirm?

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
The feline? I was looking more into the more obviously named guy, btw

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like any feedback anyone can provide on the use of paper anabolics, what're the pros/cons vs pills if any?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the paper was good, but the originator has fallen upon some legal difficulties...I would be a little careful about whoever else I might get them from....

holy

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
i meant the liquid chemical lol. Like lsd in the sixties.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definately some sugar cubing still going on these days, At least thats what i've heard :think:

M

mad078

Awards
Paper anabolics are the same thing as the orals. They are just supposedly better for getting through customs.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
i meant the liquid chemical lol. Like lsd in the sixties.
depends, acid dealers get busted by product weight, not potency. If steroid sentencing follows a similar structure, I'll stick with paper.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Paper anabolics are the same thing as the orals. They are just supposedly better for getting through customs.
exactly, send it express mail in a birthday card and your good to go. select sources have paper anabolics, usually they say certified PA and some have special seals posted but just do your homework before you buy.

i have talked to a few bros who have used it and works like a charm and legit. a few people ranked PA to other orals they have taken, although no one ever ranked it #1 it has always been in the top 3-5 with everyone saying they work very well, it just wasn't the best they ever tried...which is understandable. good luck :thumbsup: