Tren Enathate Cyle

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
Hi Guys

This is my 3rd cycle and this time I m going to try Tren Enathate because I can 't inject myself too often.

Can someone pls suggest me a good cutting cyle with Tren Enathate ?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys

This is my 3rd cycle and this time I m going to try Tren Enathate because I can 't inject myself too often.

How much test are you stacking with it? And if you tell me none i'm going to tell you that you have no business running tren. :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
How much test are you stacking with it? And if you tell me none i'm going to tell you that you have no business running tren. :)

im hoping that Test is implied and he wants to know what else goes well with tren

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
Yes obviously going on Test enathate 500mg weekly but I want to know whats the best cycle to run and for how long.

Have someone tried Tri Tren ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yes obviously going on Test enathate 500mg weekly but I want to know whats the best cycle to run and for how long.

u would still have to pin 3-4 times a week to utilize the acetate in it

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
u would still have to pin 3-4 times a week to utilize the acetate in it
Does tren enanthate include t.acetate in it?? Forgive me - i'm not up on tren products as I tend to avoid them like the plague.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established

Unfortunately on this forum that's not obvious, people do far stupider things than running tren or deca solo. lol..

At 500 mg test you're still going to have to inject twice weekly. Just inject the tren enanthate when you do the test injections.

Brandon21

Awards
Hi Guys

1-12 Test E 500mgs
1-10 Tren E 200mgs
8-12 Winny 50mg ed

Have an AI and Caber on hand and remember cutting is all about diet.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
switch the test E to test prop. and inject the test/tren A EOD. this will give you better gains from the tren A, quicker gains from the test, and less bloat.

or

if you could get your hands on some tren E. that would allow you to do less injections and would run along side test E. winstrol is not a bad idea to run towards the end of the cycle and anavar wouldnt be a bad choice to run the entire 10 weeks either. all depends on your source, cash flow, goals, etc. but im not a big fan of test E. for a cutting cycle Vs. prop.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha, he probably edited it just to make you think so.

Wickedrebel

Wickedrebel

Awards
I agree with above. I did.

1-14 750 wk Test E
1-12 500 wk Tren E

And no Win for me.. :run:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with above. I did.

1-14 750 wk Test E
1-12 500 wk Tren E

And no Win for me.. :run:
I personally would not run Tren for longer than 10 weeks, but that is me. Users are all unique!

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
You had any side effects on 500mg of Tren in week?

Wickedrebel

Wickedrebel

Awards
The first few weeks i did.. They were: Couldn't sleep, always hott & sweating in bed, head aches and High BP but i have high BP anyway. But i have been doing this for a few years now. And this wasn't my first or even close.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
The problem with using the Enanthate ester the first time you use Tren is that if you react badly or find the sides are too harsh and want to stop it will take time to come off whereas if you use a shorter ester like acetate you can better regulate dosage and better control the sides.

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
That true but the problem for me is that I find it difficult to inject eod. You think it s better if I use Tri Tren and take it twice a week ?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem with using the Enanthate ester the first time you use Tren is that if you react badly or find the sides are too harsh and want to stop it will take time to come off whereas if you use a shorter ester like acetate you can better regulate dosage and better control the sides.
But the corollary reasoning is that the Enanthate ester will produce more stable serum levels than the Acetate ester, thereby leading to less sides to begin with.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
That's a good point and if he plans on doing bi-weekly injections that'll help even more. I definitely think tri-tren isn't worth considering though, stick to one ester to keep it simple at this point.

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
I will run 200mg Tren enathate, 250 Test enathate, 50mg Winstrol ed between 4th - 8th week.

I m looking for another resource cause Tren enathate is hard to find.