4-OHT Cyp

jdhz12181

Awards
I saw on another thread that chemo though this would be good to stack with methyl-1-test, does anyone know where to get some of this?

jdhz12181

Awards
Little too rich for my blood, does dazed or anyone else have it?

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
no just vpx , more coming from 2 companies but wait 4 weeks or so !

jdhz12181

Awards
Can you spill the beans who's coming out with it, and size and dosage if possible?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4-oht cyp will be out soon.... I think it looks promising, definetly looks like a good combo to methyl1test

SoupBone1

Awards
Just curious and asking a newbie question...but this is NOT covered in the FAQ...what the hell exactly IS a cypionate? More importantly, why is that advantageous over a regular issue of 4-OHT? Why would I rather do a cyp than just a transdermal 4-oht?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cyp = Cypionate ester.... just like test cyp..... it allows for weekly injections instead of every day injects. to put it short.

SoupBone1

Awards
So the VPX product is taken by injection? I thought all the VPX products were sublingual. I had no idea that any of the larger companies made products that were designed for injection.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, its advertised as an oral (which it can be taken orally) but my belief is it is specifically made for injection. There is no other reason to use BA in a supposedly liposomal formula.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they're only trying to cover their asses. Kinda like how methyl 1-test is specified for 'research' purposes only. ;)

Body FX

Banned
Awards
VPX puts out a 4-HT Polylipid and a 4-HT Cypionate...the cyp is far more expensive. Of course some people inject it, but taken orally it still works amazingly well from the feedback I've heard.

Body FX

Banned
Awards
Point taken.... go transdermal. :D
LOL, cute, but the liposomals have always performed awesomely well for me. Better than transdermals in fact. But to each his own.

spoofy

Awards
everyone said that about 1-test-cyp ...but daze suggests injecting 3x a week

anyone have detailed information on this stuff

Body FX

Banned
Awards
That's cool, can't knock that which I have not tried.
Thank goodness for a super intelligent response like this. I love when people criticize things they have zero experience with! :saw:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Old guy

The link didn't work, do you mind trying do make it again.
Thanks.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i just tried asking about the stuff last night, & these guys just acted like i was the biggest dumbass in the known universe. i was trying to be as modest as possible. just want to learn.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a search button in the top right corner. Learn to use it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then you wouldn't of made a thread about asking what 4-oht was.

This isn't bb.com or Elite.

3ThumbWilly

Awards
Anyone know of anyplace to get 4OH-cyp powder? I saw that VPX now has 4OHdeca cyp also. Wish I knew where Jack was getting this stuff. Us homebrewers need some too you know.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
This would not be good to stack with Methyl IMHO. The reason is that they are both very dry compounds...meaning no estrogen. So, what benefit would there be in stacking this. I have in my position some HydroxyTest Undecanoate and I am going to test it with 4-AD Cypionate to provide a little estrogen. 4-AD Cyp would be a better stack than OHTest alone.

EDog

3ThumbWilly

Awards
well that sounds interesting, I mean the undecanate 4oht! Are you going to be saleing any for of that on the site? Would like to find some estered 4-oht. Also I agree with your statement about the estrogen, Alittle estrogen is nice alot is not.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Amen. Why would you add HydroxyTest when methyl-1-Test is stronger. 4-AD Cypionate is a good choice now IMHO. My dogs just started 4-AD Cyp along with their Methyl. Mainly cuz they need a little E to offset the sides like bllod pressure.

EDog

3ThumbWilly

Awards
I was wondering cause my animals wher about to be given tren and 1-t cyp. Also was going to give them 4ad in a transdermal. Wanted to add the 4oht to help with estrogen control. If not needed I can save them the trouble. Any info on it is greatly appreciated. :shoot:

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The 4-OHT also stacks nice with methyl-1,4addiol, it provides less estrogen than the 4ad, but jsut enough. IM waiting for one of my bors to give me his log and I will post it up here for you guys to see. Should be done today or tommarrow.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, I agree that methyl-1test and 4OHT are not a good combo. You wont see any noticable gains from the 4-oht because the methyl-1test will overpower it.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
If you want anti-e, stick with a real one like Letrazole... but with 4-AD it shouldn't be an issue.

EDog

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Edog, when are you going to start your cycle of 4-oht and 4ad? Just curious.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
legalgear is right, their both are dry but you can do both and each will have a different pathway and ading 4-ad would be the best thing to stack with both , i'm going to try 4-oht , 4 ohn , and 4-ad tripple stack in a homebrew gel and it'll be 5 grams each so that i'm getting the estrogen here from 4-ad with the rest and i'll use clomid after cycle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
warriorway Anabolics 8
warriorway Anabolics 2
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 2