Decisions Decisions....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ok, i have A LOT of things running through my mind right now considering my first and second injectable cycles (i plan ahead). Im just looking for ideas and opinions.

Heres what im thinking:

Original plan was Test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks with Dbol kickstart @20-25mg ed for 4 weeks.

But i also have Havoc (x2) and Hdrol (x2) and i doubt i will ever run them by themselves (im not stacking them). I also have some Test Prop (saving it for next spring).

SO....

This Fall: Objective Bulk (with minimal fat)

Test E (12 weeks) + Dbol (4 weeks)

or

Test E (12 weeks) + Havoc (4 weeks)

Next Spring: Objective Recomp (lose fat, gain muscle)

Test Prop (8-10 weeks) + Havoc (4 weeks)

or

Test Prop (8-10 weeks) + Hdrol (5-6 weeks)

Im open to any suggestions concerning anything i listed (dont bother asking about PCT, i have my sh!t together)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Why not save the dbol for another time. Do your second fall cycle (Havoc).. aand then your second spring cycle (Hdrol). Dbol will kick in faster and stronger than Havoc for your bulk cycle though, should you choose to use it.

And don't forget to have an anti-e on hande at least..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i have adex, and plenty of nolva....im set on that

i just cant decide if i want to low dose Dbol for fall....i want the strength but not all the water weight

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At that dosage i don't think you'll be looking at a ton of water weight. As was already posted, D-bol will definately blow Epi out of the water. I'd say D-bol for a winter bulk. Not to mention it's just water and your body quickly gets rid of it, though you'll hardly notice a loss of mass, as your test will be kicking in.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
At that dosage i don't think you'll be looking at a ton of water weight. As was already posted, D-bol will definately blow Epi out of the water. I'd say D-bol for a winter bulk. Not to mention it's just water and your body quickly gets rid of it, though you'll hardly notice a loss of mass, as your test will be kicking in.

thats basically what im thinking, but nothing is set in stone yet

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok, well instead of creating another thread i thought id just bump this one.

i now have everything to begin my cycle!!

but im debating on starting today or next monday....i wanted to preload Cycle Support because im running low dose Dbol....what should i do???(i already have my cycle support)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If there's no rush, it certainly wouldn't hurt to pre-load the CS,but I also think that you'd be fine to start it now and run CS alongside, especially if your running a lower dose for 4 weeks. Wow that wasn't very decisive was it? I can't imagine any problems, Aside from possibe stretch-marks ;) I get excited to run, and have a hard time not starting as soon as i'm ready. By the way what dose you running man?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If there's no rush, it certainly wouldn't hurt to pre-load the CS,but I also think that you'd be fine to start it now and run CS alongside, especially if your running a lower dose for 4 weeks. Wow that wasn't very decisive was it? I can't imagine any problems, Aside from possibe stretch-marks ;) I get excited to run, and have a hard time not starting as soon as i'm ready. By the way what dose you running man?

500mg/week :D....ahhh im so excited! (that sounded a little gay)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds perfect bro, but I was asking about the d-bol dosage :) There's nothing gay about getting HHUUGGEE!!

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Sounds perfect bro, but I was asking about the d-bol dosage :) There's nothing gay about getting HHUUGGEE!!
Sorry to interupt your thread, I can't figure out how to start one, I have ran a few cycles of orals and am seriously considering injectables, I've done my homework on the how-to, but I need some advice on how to break it down to the wifey, any suggestions?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I am always honest with my wife, no matter what. AAS use was no different, when I told her I was considering it she didn't seem to mind it at all. She loves the fact that I look and feel better. If I were in your position i'd explain that you were interested in giving it a try, and that you'd be extremely careful and responsible. The problem you may run into is the fact that our media has used AAS as a scape-goat, and have brainwashed many into believing that they're incredibly dangerous, cause roid-rage, etc. I think that if you explain that it's something important to you, she should respect it. By the way it never hurt to let her feel like she has a hand in what you do, ie: ask her opinion, preferences, stipulations. It can be extremely rewarding if you can turn her to the dark side. My wife helps me write up my future cycles. :)

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Well I am always honest with my wife, no matter what. AAS use was no different, when I told her I was considering it she didn't seem to mind it at all. She loves the fact that I look and feel better. If I were in your position i'd explain that you were interested in giving it a try, and that you'd be extremely careful and responsible. The problem you may run into is the fact that our media has used AAS as a scape-goat, and have brainwashed many into believing that they're incredibly dangerous, cause roid-rage, etc. I think that if you explain that it's something important to you, she should respect it. By the way it never hurt to let her feel like she has a hand in what you do, ie: ask her opinion, preferences, stipulations. It can be extremely rewarding if you can turn her to the dark side. My wife helps me write up my future cycles. :)
Thank you:wave:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No problem whatsoever. :)

Oh yeah, back to the thread, what d-bol dose are you using nos?