- 12-23-2002, 05:54 PM
- 12-23-2002, 06:08 PM
- 5'6" 230 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Originally posted by ndn diablo
For all of you guys that have done cycles of T1-Pro or are currently running a T1-Pro cycle, what are your reports with the lethargy issue? Please include cycle length, dosage, and any other supps you were using that might make a difference.
- 12-23-2002, 06:50 PM
I haven't used T-1 Pro, but am currently using 1-test with T-gel and dmso and 3-alpha(oral). Lethargy isn't too bad yet, being only day 5.
Last time I used 1-test(avant labs), around the middle of week 2, the lethargy swept me off my feet. It was terrible. I had to use EC quite a bit, but that's with working a physical labor job.
12-23-2002, 06:53 PM
Didn't use T1 pro, but did use T1. Chose T1 cuz lethargy last time on T-X was bad. Lethargy on T1 was noticeable but minor.
12-23-2002, 08:24 PM
I did T1pro, and I didn't notice any lethargy. I noticed a lot with One+, but it seemed to go away after the 4ad started getting through my system - takes a few days.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bandit_193 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2003, 12:51 AM
- By pogue in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2002, 10:36 AM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2002, 12:30 PM
- By shanesurfs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-02-2002, 07:01 AM
- By Gmonkey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2002, 05:54 PM