Please help refine my h-drol cycle

jock19

Awards
I am planning on starting my H-drol cycle in a couple of weeks. It'll be my 2nd cycle (previously used 1 & 4 ad and I gather my previous s-drol ng cycle doesn't count!).

I'm currently 25 & 180 lbs & about 13% BF. My ultimate goal is to get to about 196 lbs at about 8-9% BF. From research and suggestions, h-drol seems to be a good choice to help me with this. From this cycle I am hoping to get some fairly decent mass gains (6+ lbs) and lose some flab.

I was thinking a cycle of -

Pre-cycle (and continuing through):

Hawthorne Berry
Milk Thistle

Cycle: Weeks 1 - 4

H-drol: 50/50/75*/75* Increase to 75 depending on results/lack of!
X-Lean: Introduce on day 15

PCT: Starting on week 5

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
6-Oxo: 300/200/200/100

Any thoughts are welcome. Is it overkill using both Nolva & 6-oxo?

Thanks

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I am planning on starting my H-drol cycle in a couple of weeks. It'll be my 2nd cycle (previously used 1 & 4 ad and I gather my previous s-drol ng cycle doesn't count!).

I'm currently 25 & 180 lbs & about 13% BF. My ultimate goal is to get to about 196 lbs at about 8-9% BF. From research and suggestions, h-drol seems to be a good choice to help me with this. From this cycle I am hoping to get some fairly decent mass gains (6+ lbs) and lose some flab.

I was thinking a cycle of -

Pre-cycle (and continuing through):

Hawthorne Berry
Milk Thistle

Cycle: Weeks 1 - 4

H-drol: 50/50/75*/75* Increase to 75 depending on results/lack of!

PCT: Starting on week 5
X-Lean: Introduce on day 15 of PCT
6-Oxo: 300/200/200/100

Any thoughts are welcome. Is it overkill using both Nolva & 6-oxo?

Thanks
I really do not think you need Nolva for this cycle but if you've got it go ahead and use it. You probably do not need to take both but I would low dose the 6 oxo if you decide to use Nolva. Alternatively you could just run the 6-oxo at higher dosages and save the Nolva. Save the X-Lean and use it during PCT... I dont know what X-Lean is but i'm assuming its some sort of fat burner/cortisol control?

Your dosages look good. If you find you're making nice gains at week 4 (it kicks in fully around week 3) don't be afraid to extend the cycle another week (or even 2).

Its not completely necessary to preload the milk thistle but it can't hurt.

If you have any other specific questions about H-Drol hit me up. ;)

jock19

Awards
I thought Nolva might be a bit much for the cycle so I will keep it on hand just in case. It isn't the easiest thing to get hold of so I will happily keep it for another cycle when it is needed.

In that case, i'll just use the 6-oxo. Yeah - x-lean is an anti-cortisol.

Cheers

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I thought Nolva might be a bit much for the cycle so I will keep it on hand just in case. It isn't the easiest thing to get hold of so I will happily keep it for another cycle when it is needed.

In that case, i'll just use the 6-oxo. Yeah - x-lean is an anti-cortisol.

Cheers
Yea... I just checked out the profile. Definitely use it during PCT, midway through.

H-Drol is really mild, 6-oxo is fine. I've recovered fine using only ALRI Restore but I can't really recommend it. I've ran Halodrol so many times I know what I am getting into.

Good luck on the cycle - I think you'll like it.

jock19

Awards
Run the x-lean mid pct?

How did you approach your diet on the cycles? Eat like a horse or use a standard bulking diet?

X-lean is sold out everywhere I look. Is Serious Nutrion Solutions Reduce XT any good as an anti-cortisol?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Run the x-lean mid pct?

How did you approach your diet on the cycles? Eat like a horse or use a standard bulking diet?

X-lean is sold out everywhere I look. Is Serious Nutrion Solutions Reduce XT any good as an anti-cortisol?
Reduce is way better than X-lean IMO. Lean Xtreme by DS is also better IMO.

Yes, begin the cortisol control about 2 weeks into PCT. The thinking is that cortisol, if it spikes, will do so midway through PCT.

I don't monitor my diet very much but I typically eat like a horse and try to avoid sugars, sodium and sat. fats.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start the cortisol product on about day 15 of pct I just finished up a h-drol cycle 75/75/75/75/75 and I had Nolva on hand but did not use just ran Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme best of luck bro:cheers:

jock19

Awards
Thanks guys. Should be starting my cycle on Monday.

I gather it may be better to extend the cycle past 4 weeks (which probably means ordering ore hdrol!). Problem is, I have a mates stag do in August i.e. boozing. Which gives me about 8 weeks. I was thinking maybe 5 weeks on, the pct of 3 weeks (then a month or more off). Would that be alright?

I may start a log, as much for my benefit as anyone elses.

jock19

Awards
Quick question on the dosing - the directions say don't take more then 2 caps (ie 50mg) in 24 hours.

Is it wise to take 75mg?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Usf97j4x4, did you notice any nausea whilst taking Halodrol? I'm in my second week @ 50mg and am noticing a decrease in hunger and slight nausea. This MAY just be because I've been eating like a horse (clean), but thought I'd ask your opinion anyhow. Thanks mate :)

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Should be starting my cycle on Monday.

I gather it may be better to extend the cycle past 4 weeks (which probably means ordering ore hdrol!). Problem is, I have a mates stag do in August i.e. boozing. Which gives me about 8 weeks. I was thinking maybe 5 weeks on, the pct of 3 weeks (then a month or more off). Would that be alright?

I may start a log, as much for my benefit as anyone elses.
You'll be fine boozing it up, just don't do it during the cycle while you're running methylated compounds.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Quick question on the dosing - the directions say don't take more then 2 caps (ie 50mg) in 24 hours.

Is it wise to take 75mg?
Start with 50, bump it to 75 in the last weeks if you want to. I've ran it at 100, no problems other than blood pressure.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Usf97j4x4, did you notice any nausea whilst taking Halodrol? I'm in my second week @ 50mg and am noticing a decrease in hunger and slight nausea. This MAY just be because I've been eating like a horse (clean), but thought I'd ask your opinion anyhow. Thanks mate :)
Hey bro, it's not typical but i've heard it happening. When are you getting the nausea (in relation to your PH dosing, supporting supp dosing, training schedule, etc)? Give me as much detail as you can and I can try to help.

Nausea can sometimes be caused by high blood pressure, a VERY common side effect with Halodrol. Have you been monitoring your BP? Taking Hawthorne berry?

As for the appetite my appetite always is lower on cycle, not sure why as science says it outa be the other way around. I just force feed when this happens.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, it's not typical but i've heard it happening. When are you getting the nausea (in relation to your PH dosing, supporting supp dosing, training schedule, etc)? Give me as much detail as you can and I can try to help.

Nausea can sometimes be caused by high blood pressure, a VERY common side effect with Halodrol. Have you been monitoring your BP? Taking Hawthorne berry?

As for the appetite my appetite always is lower on cycle, not sure why as science says it outa be the other way around. I just force feed when this happens.
I'm dosing the H-DROL @ 50mg and will do so for the remainder of the week, before I bump it up to 75mg for week three. I take it morning and night. The nausea doesn't seem to be related to the timing of the dose, rather just certain times of the day when I know I'm meant to be eating, I don't feel like it. It could just be work related as I have been pretty stressed out and tired lately, but I will definitely start monitoring my blood pressure as that is a good point that your brought up.

When you say your appetite is lower on cycle, are you referring to taking methylated compunds, or injectables? My line of thinking was that the liver being put under stress could be causing this problem, but my blood work is clean and H-DROL is a fairly mild compound that shouldn't really be affecting it.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I'm dosing the H-DROL @ 50mg and will do so for the remainder of the week, before I bump it up to 75mg for week three. I take it morning and night. The nausea doesn't seem to be related to the timing of the dose, rather just certain times of the day when I know I'm meant to be eating, I don't feel like it. It could just be work related as I have been pretty stressed out and tired lately, but I will definitely start monitoring my blood pressure as that is a good point that your brought up.

When you say your appetite is lower on cycle, are you referring to taking methylated compunds, or injectables? My line of thinking was that the liver being put under stress could be causing this problem, but my blood work is clean and H-DROL is a fairly mild compound that shouldn't really be affecting it.
Yes, I am referring to methylated compounds. The one PH I ran that actually did boost my appetite was Bold and its a non-methyl, go figure. Maybe theres something to your idea. Ive never noticed anything from injectable, sides or anything. Cant tell i'm on em.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Start the cortisol product on about day 15 of pct I just finished up a h-drol cycle 75/75/75/75/75 and I had Nolva on hand but did not use just ran Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme best of luck bro:cheers:
Hey pembroke, I know we have discussed in another hdrol thread. But anyway, I am on my 3rd week of my hdrol cycle (50/50/50/50) (probably will go 5 week, and make my 4th,5th week at 75/75), and for my pct, i was planning on going with this..

Nolva: 20/20/10/10 <--------------------this needed??
Post Cycle Support: 4 caps/day
Lean Xtreme: 3/day (start day 15)
I3C : 600 mgs/ed
6-oxo: tapered down starting in week 4--300ed /200ed /100ed

Im not sure if i need to run the nolva or not? What is your suggestion? Maybe just run everything above minus the nolva?

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am referring to methylated compounds. The one PH I ran that actually did boost my appetite was Bold and its a non-methyl, go figure. Maybe theres something to your idea. Ive never noticed anything from injectable, sides or anything. Cant tell i'm on em.
How did you like Bold? I'm looking for a cycle without Pct and all the pre-load.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
How did you like Bold? I'm looking for a cycle without Pct and all the pre-load.
Decent gains but the shutdown and impact on libido is brutal without an on-cycle test booster. It was NOT worth the costs IMO. PCT is 100% required though, preload not so much. Bold is more suppressive than Halo FWIW.

If you want to run something with no PCT why not Hyperdrol X2 + Axis Hypertest

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Decent gains but the shutdown and impact on libido is brutal without an on-cycle test booster. It was NOT worth the costs IMO. PCT is 100% required though, preload not so much. Bold is more suppressive than Halo FWIW.

If you want to run something with no PCT why not Hyperdrol X2 + Axis Hypertest
Thanks bro I'm going to look into that.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man! Let us know what you run.
Well I'm thinking about running a Epi Pulse, looking into all the crudentials on, trying to get it all sorted out! What all products i'm going to need.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
some people (Dr D I think) recommend running the 6-OXO inversly with the Nolva. The idea is that you want lots of estrogen free flowing in your system as soon as you get off the drol. this way, the testosterone shoots right up to attain homeostasis. the nolva keeps it from binding. so run a low dose of 6oxo during the first week of pct, then increase it over the 4 weeks.
i've run hdrol twice. once at 50 throughout and the next time at 50/75/75/100/100. I experienced shrinkage both times.
I recommend the nolva. its better to be safe than sorry.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
some people (Dr D I think) recommend running the 6-OXO inversly with the Nolva. The idea is that you want lots of estrogen free flowing in your system as soon as you get off the drol. this way, the testosterone shoots right up to attain homeostasis. the nolva keeps it from binding. so run a low dose of 6oxo during the first week of pct, then increase it over the 4 weeks.
i've run hdrol twice. once at 50 throughout and the next time at 50/75/75/100/100. I experienced shrinkage both times.
I recommend the nolva. its better to be safe than sorry.
Thats what I was going to say, the 6-oxo dosing is backwards.... 100/100/200/300 makes a lot more sense.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I was going to say, the 6-oxo dosing is backwards.... 100/100/200/300 makes a lot more sense.
so, tripp....are u saying dose the 6-oxo like this instead?

6-oxo: tapering UP starting in week 4--100/100/200/300

thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

thanks
Yessurrr that looks good.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established

thanks
Ok, one more question. I have decided to run the ddrol for 5 weeks , looking like this (50/50/50/75/100). If i do that, how should I adjust my PCT or should i leave as is?

Also, on my 6-oxo....when it says "6-oxo: starting in week 4", does that mean in week 4 of PCT or week 4 of my hdrol cycle? I know this is a dumb question, but i just want to make sure. Does it mean 100ed/100ed/200ed/300ed<----------(this for 4weeks, so basically my PCT runs for 8weeks?)...obviously you can see im confused.

thanks
msucurt

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Ok, one more question. I have decided to run the ddrol for 5 weeks , looking like this (50/50/50/75/100). If i do that, how should I adjust my PCT or should i leave as is?

Also, on my 6-oxo....when it says "6-oxo: starting in week 4", does that mean in week 4 of PCT or week 4 of my hdrol cycle? I know this is a dumb question, but i just want to make sure.

thanks
msucurt
I wouldn't touch D-Drol with a 10 foot pole. Avoid it like the plague.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Also, on my 6-oxo....when it says "6-oxo: starting in week 4", does that mean in week 4 of PCT or week 4 of my hdrol cycle? I know this is a dumb question, but i just want to make sure. Does it mean 100ed/100ed/200ed/300ed<----------(this for 4weeks, so basically my PCT runs for 8weeks?)...obviously you can see im confused.

thanks
msucurt

IMO you will not need the nolva on this cycle but it does not hurt to have it on hand with the Post Cycle Support and 6 oxo and the others you look good bro:dance:

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
How bad could D-drol REALLY be??? :thumbsup:

;)

mdtech123

Awards
Hi, I'm new to PH's but have used various roid cycles in the past. I'm 5'9 200lbs and about 19% bf. I'm just looking tro harden up with some lean muscle mass, not really triing to blow up. I'm mthinking about M-drol, H-drol. Please advise.

mdtech123

Awards
My bad guys, didnt mean to jack ur thread, wasnt really paying attention. Working really cuts into my PH research. haha

jock19

Awards
Finished up 5 lbs. Didn't lean out as expected but, saying that, I did have to stop the cycle in the 4th weeks as I got sent mdrol rather than hdrol which is a pest.

On PCT now.