Equi & Sust Cycle

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
Hi Guys

I m on my 2nd week of 300mg Equipose / 500mg Sustanon and I don t feel any pumps yet. The thing is that for example bench press last week I lifted a maximum of 100kg and yesterday was struggling to get up to 90kg.

Any tips on whats happening ?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
What do you think you take a shot or two and become superman? They haven't kicked in yet. If you do not know this, you should not be doing steroids.

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
This is my 2nd cycle and I know that they don't kick in before the 4th week but the strange thing is that sometime I lift heavy and other times I lift like a woman :)

I'm eating the same !

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
What is your injection frequency like? To take advantage of the shorter esters in the sustanon you need to be doing at least 2-4x weekly. The EQ likely wont kick for another week or 2.

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
I take them both once a week. Do u recommend any other supplements ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i recommend u pin each substance 2x a week for more stable blood levels....maybe 3x for the Sust

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
i recommend u pin each substance 2x a week for more stable blood levels....maybe 3x for the Sust
x2

No wonder you've not noticed anything. 2x a week on the EQ and 3-4x a week on the Sustanon. Did you research anything about the sustanon before you hoped on it? Its comprised of 4 esters of varying length. Injection frequency is key for this reason.

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
I ll try to take Sust twicw a week at least to get better results. The thing is that I didn't go for Tren & Prop cause I can't take so frequently. Hope to get more strength after the 4th week cause I'm already getting good gains

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hope to get more strength after the 4th week cause I'm already getting good gains

so what was the point of the thread? if ur getting good gains then who cares if theres a good pump or not??...i find "pumps" hindering

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At 1x or ever 2x/week of Sust. your test levels are on a roller coaster, you have to remeber that sust has prop in it, you need at least 3x/week IMO to get the most out of it, EOD is best. Toughen up and pin that shiite, My bro is doing Test-suspension 2x/day for 5weeks, he's on his 4th week and he hasn't complained once. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
Thanks for the tips guys and the purpose of this thread was that I was feeling like an idiot gaining muscle without pumps.

I think it s better to swap to Test Cyp and equip then.