ProMagnon Clone cycle length!!!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I have a ProMagnon clone that I am starting. The company that makes it also makes several other clones. I have tried their Hdrol clone and had good success.. So I expect this clone to be legit as well.

On the bottle it says it is safe to run it for 8 Weeks!!!! I have never seen a PH that says if was cool to run for 8 weeks. What are all of your opinions on this? I don't plan on running it for 8 weeks. I plan on a 5 or 6 weeker. Seems a little irresponsible of the company to suggest this.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
I've done a cycle of Magnon before...solid strength and very lean mass gains, however im sure as you know its methylated, while it is not as harsh on the liver as other methyls..8 weeks on a methylated compound isnt the best choice but i cant say it hasnt been done before with satisfactory results...imo stick to a 4-5 week cycle max, if by week 2 ur not happy with 50 mgs, bump it up to 75mgs max for the remaining duration of your cycle...anyhow, u should be happy, its a solid product but just make sure you have your serm before you begin your cycle