Serious Libido Problem !

cruise

Awards
Ok. Im 21. I have been on Test E at 600 mg a week for 10 weeks. Im now on week 11 and I increased to 750 mg a week. I also started dbol at 30 mg a week and im at 2 weeks on dbol. A few days ago I noticed that I could not get an erection for the life of me. I dunno what is wrong???? If I go to the doctor what tests should I have them run ??? Please help, this is not a good thing for me cause its affecting my relationship horribly.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
try some research chem tadalifil....

it could be from prolactin rise, some guys also get this when the test dose is too high.....idk why.

how are gains? you know the test is legit and accurately dosed?

you could try some proviron too or even drop the dbol and see what happens. HCG is an option as well.

cruise

Awards
Yes the test is accurate that I know of. I was planning on running Test E for a few more months. You think dropping down to 600 mg would be my best bet ? I was going to use nolvadex and HCG for my PCT but u think using HCG now while on cycle would also help ?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the HCG on cycle will help.

you dont think the dbol is a possiblity of the problem?

cruise

Awards
Well I heard of people having problems with it when not taking test. But it could be. I really dont care much for oral gear. How long can I run test e if I was wanting to also run deca for 10 weeks with HCG. Or should I just finish this dbol for 2 more weeks and start pct? How much HCG would I take? Thanks

Motox

Awards
  • Established
If you are already having libido probs def dont pick up deca

cruise

Awards
What if I take this epistane and cycle support will it help? I like the strength gains from dbol but if its causing libido probs I'm cutting it out. Me and water going long time then! I'm going to get blood work Monday and have my blood pressure and LDL/HDL and stuff checked

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Cruise, you seem like someone who is extremely uneducated and will take whatever gear is being passed around at your gym. Your research is utterly terrible and the cycle looks like it has little planning.

cruise

Awards
Well I had planned on running 14 weeks of test E with 12 weeks of deca. Well my source ran south and I only got test. So i decided to just run the test E. I got some dbol really cheap and decided to give it a 4 week cycle before i ended my test cycle to keep some gains while during pct. I got nolvadex to take during my 4 week pct at 20/30/40/40. I was also going to take some post cycle support with maybe HCG. Thats what I had planned when I started.

cruise

Awards
Now im having serious libido problems thats really driving me up the wall.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Well I had planned on running 14 weeks of test E with 12 weeks of deca. Well my source ran south and I only got test. So i decided to just run the test E. I got some dbol really cheap and decided to give it a 4 week cycle before i ended my test cycle to keep some gains while during pct. I got nolvadex to take during my 4 week pct at 20/30/40/40. I was also going to take some post cycle support with maybe HCG. Thats what I had planned when I started.
Just keep us updated.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wasnt going to say it but i will because its completely obvious now.........
your planning and research is :dump: seriously. 20/30/40/40 on the nolva??? OK. :rolleyes:

what i meant in my last post is you can run it as long as you like, for life even its your choice. Now the longer you stay on the more risk of permanent HPTA damage, loss of libido, among other things.