Gaspari Nutrition - Novedex XT
- 05-31-2008, 05:12 PM
- 06-01-2008, 01:12 AM
06-01-2008, 09:58 AM
06-04-2008, 12:40 AM
06-04-2008, 08:06 AM
It depends how your body reacts, if your endogenous test its completely shutdown you`re gonna need a serm.
Unfortunately its difficult to predict how your body will react to a compound like h-drol , that's why I advise you to use a serm, better safe than sorry...
06-04-2008, 07:35 PM
I recommend a 'real' serm like tamoxifen citrate AKA Nolvadex for any steroid pct vs. over the counter stuff. That company named their product novedex for a reason I'm sure, and obviously, it's not the real thing, so I wouldn't expect it to work as well. Frankly, I don't know why any U.S. citizen wouldn't just buy tamox, you can buy up to a 90 day supply without legal repercussions in most cases and it's cheap, with a reputation for effectiveness vs. gyno.
See my link below.
PCT and U.S. law/customs
Customs still has a right to screen any drugs sent via mail carriers no matter if they're FDA approved or not apparently, so there is still a very small chance of having your package intercepted in such a case, however, you can search for statistics on interception as well as actual enforcement actions
and see the chances of them keeping an under 90 day supply of an FDA approved drug are rare; and that they actually take action against you over it even more rare.
06-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Muscle Pharm Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By Big_Spaz in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 79Last Post: 04-08-2017, 03:04 PM
- By chrisssyd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-25-2010, 02:30 AM
- By DaveWalton in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2008, 09:21 PM
- By lilman in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-09-2006, 07:43 AM
- By Goat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2005, 05:16 PM