Gaspari Nutrition - Novedex XT

daman09

Awards
Anyone tried Novedex XT for pct? Is that all one needs to reduce estrogen levels during pct?

zweale

zweale

Awards
same question..would this be sufficient for a 4 week PCT after h-drol at 50 mg/week???

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
same question..would this be sufficient for a 4 week PCT after h-drol at 50 mg/week???
maybe...
It depends how your body reacts, if your endogenous test its completely shutdown you`re gonna need a serm.
Unfortunately its difficult to predict how your body will react to a compound like h-drol , that's why I advise you to use a serm, better safe than sorry...

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I recommend a 'real' serm like tamoxifen citrate AKA Nolvadex for any steroid pct vs. over the counter stuff. That company named their product novedex for a reason I'm sure, and obviously, it's not the real thing, so I wouldn't expect it to work as well. Frankly, I don't know why any U.S. citizen wouldn't just buy tamox, you can buy up to a 90 day supply without legal repercussions in most cases and it's cheap, with a reputation for effectiveness vs. gyno.
See my link below.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/95925-pct-u-s.html#post1383350

Customs still has a right to screen any drugs sent via mail carriers no matter if they're FDA approved or not apparently, so there is still a very small chance of having your package intercepted in such a case, however, you can search for statistics on interception as well as actual enforcement actions
and see the chances of them keeping an under 90 day supply of an FDA approved drug are rare; and that they actually take action against you over it even more rare.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I recommend a 'real' serm like tamoxifen citrate AKA Nolvadex for any steroid pct vs. over the counter stuff. That company named their product novedex for a reason I'm sure, and obviously, it's not the real thing, so I wouldn't expect it to work as well. Frankly, I don't know why any U.S. citizen wouldn't just buy tamox, you can buy up to a 90 day supply without legal repercussions in most cases and it's cheap, with a reputation for effectiveness vs. gyno.
See my link below.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/95925-pct-u-s.html#post1383350

Customs still has a right to screen any drugs sent via mail carriers no matter if they're FDA approved or not apparently, so there is still a very small chance of having your package intercepted in such a case, however, you can search for statistics on interception as well as actual enforcement actions
and see the chances of them keeping an under 90 day supply of an FDA approved drug are rare; and that they actually take action against you over it even more rare.
I know some people, like myself, don't want to take the chance of ordering off of sites that are illegitimate. If I was doing a cycle though I would probably really look for a serm just to be safe, pretty much the reasons I am not doing any cycles at the moment and if I do end up doing one it will most likely be something mild that an OTC PCT will be able to handle 99% of the time.