H-Drol Pulse !?!

spigot

spigot

Awards
Been reading about pulsing, have pulsed EOD with Epistane before with good results.

I was wondering what the best way to pulse H-Drol is, without running it straight through. I was thinking a 2on/2off or 3on/3off approach as opposed to EOD due to its long half-life.

Any suggestions besides running H-Drol straight through?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Been reading about pulsing, have pulsed EOD with Epistane before with good results.

I was wondering what the best way to pulse H-Drol is, without running it straight through. I was thinking a 2on/2off or 3on/3off approach as opposed to EOD due to its long half-life.

Any suggestions besides running H-Drol straight through?
H-Drol is best ran straight through ED, no pulsing. Epithio compounds seem to work with 'pulsing' due to their short half life for one. H-Drol's half life is estimated to be around 16 hours. Though may be slightly longer for its active metabolites.

spigot

spigot

Awards
Yea I understand that the most effective way is with a superdrol or epithio, maybe even a very androgenic compound preferably with a short duration.

However, I would like to know the best way to pulse long half-life compounds. It seems the reason EOD doesn't work is that the compound cannot get out of the bloodstream long enough before the next dose, causing more likely shutdown. However, if the on time were increased along with the offtime, it seems like the compound could clear the blood completely.

I do realize it would be best to run it straight through, but I want to try new things (maybe safer things). And I do realize H-Drol is very mild. I guess this question is more for interest and I'd like to try it out just to try something different and see if I still gain.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yea I understand that the most effective way is with a superdrol or epithio, maybe even a very androgenic compound preferably with a short duration.

However, I would like to know the best way to pulse long half-life compounds. It seems the reason EOD doesn't work is that the compound cannot get out of the bloodstream long enough before the next dose, causing more likely shutdown. However, if the on time were increased along with the offtime, it seems like the compound could clear the blood completely.

I do realize it would be best to run it straight through, but I want to try new things (maybe safer things). And I do realize H-Drol is very mild. I guess this question is more for interest and I'd like to try it out just to try something different and see if I still gain.
With all the initial results from liver enzyme and lipid profile tests, H-Drol is probably the most mild of all the designers. I've known people who cycled it for 5-6 weeks ED and still didn't feel completely shutdown, and their recovery was a breeze. Thing is there's no evidence that pulsing is safer to begin with. With an ED cycle you're hormones are supressed and 'bounce back' in PCT. With pulsing it seems they'd be like a roller coaster. Plus if you search some logs you'll find that all the negative things that can possibly happen from an ED cycle have happened from a pulse cycle to someone. I've seen everything from shutdown to gyno on 3/week pulses.

spigot

spigot

Awards
With all the initial results from liver enzyme and lipid profile tests, H-Drol is probably the most mild of all the designers. I've known people who cycled it for 5-6 weeks ED and still didn't feel completely shutdown, and their recovery was a breeze. Thing is there's no evidence that pulsing is safer to begin with. With an ED cycle you're hormones are supressed and 'bounce back' in PCT. With pulsing it seems they'd be like a roller coaster. Plus if you search some logs you'll find that all the negative things that can possibly happen from an ED cycle have happened from a pulse cycle to someone. I've seen everything from shutdown to gyno on 3/week pulses.
Oh man I had an awesome time with Epistane taken M/W/F/Su at 20mg 30min pre-wo. It was a cycle of just under 5 weeks. Absolutely no libido change, and the tiniest amount of testicular size reduction unless that was just placebo and me being overly attentive. No pct besides 6-oxo and tribulus for a few weeks. I went from around 182 to 194 and went down about 3% bodyfat. That was probably 5 months ago and I've slowly gone down to hovering between 191-193. Bodyfat is same as after cycle.

I don't know about bloodwork or statistics or whatever, but I think I'll pulse whenever possible. I am going to plan to try H-Drol pulsing at 3on/3off unless someone else has any suggestions. For those 3 off I'll take 6-oxo and fenugreek.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Well how long is your pulse going to be? From my understanding H-drol doesn't take effect until the 3rd week, with better results to come through the 5th and possibly 6th ran straight. It just doesn't seem like a compound you would pulse.

spigot

spigot

Awards
Well how long is your pulse going to be? From my understanding H-drol doesn't take effect until the 3rd week, with better results to come through the 5th and possibly 6th ran straight. It just doesn't seem like a compound you would pulse.
Most likely 8 weeks. I'll be ramping up to 75mg on "on" days. I'll more or less ride it out and see how it's going. I responded extremely well to the epithio pulse around 5 months ago with no side effects, so I'm confident I'll make at least modest gains with this pulse.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Right, a long acting compound like its active OT. You typically don't see any gains on Halo until week 3 of ED. Another reason why pulsing would doubtfully be effective with Halo.