question for the mods - AnabolicMinds.com

question for the mods

Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

question for the mods

I have a question about some products that were banned a few years ago. I have banned (2004) several products (1-test, SD, etc) and I am wondering how many are still good to take and not "expired".

Instead of listing them here and asking which ones are good or not can I just post a picture?? I just want to make sure that asking or posting a pic of these substances is not against board rules.

Thanks

just look on the bottles for EXP date, as long as theyre sealed and were stored in a good place then theyre probably still as effective.

they lose potentcy at very very very slow rate, theyre probably till as potent 3 years after expiring
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

not a single one has an expiration date on it. I think they should be good for a long time because the have been all sealed up and kept in a dark place. Some are in the vacuum sealed bags and are in powder form. I think even after 4 years they should be fairly good, especially the sealed powder. I wonder how the powder could really decay. I have so much that if the product is at 50% potency, it will still be worthwhile to use at some point.

I wonder if any of this stuff can decay into something more toxic or harmful. Probably not, but still crosses my mind. hmmmmm
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. question for mods!!!
    By king1033 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 02:10 AM
  2. Question for mods
    By DavidJ21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 03:27 PM
  3. Mods etc.
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum General Chat