question for the mods

1. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

question for the mods

I have a question about some products that were banned a few years ago. I have banned (2004) several products (1-test, SD, etc) and I am wondering how many are still good to take and not "expired".

Instead of listing them here and asking which ones are good or not can I just post a picture?? I just want to make sure that asking or posting a pic of these substances is not against board rules.

Thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

just look on the bottles for EXP date, as long as theyre sealed and were stored in a good place then theyre probably still as effective.

they lose potentcy at very very very slow rate, theyre probably till as potent 3 years after expiring
  3. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

not a single one has an expiration date on it. I think they should be good for a long time because the have been all sealed up and kept in a dark place. Some are in the vacuum sealed bags and are in powder form. I think even after 4 years they should be fairly good, especially the sealed powder. I wonder how the powder could really decay. I have so much that if the product is at 50% potency, it will still be worthwhile to use at some point.

I wonder if any of this stuff can decay into something more toxic or harmful. Probably not, but still crosses my mind. hmmmmm
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. question for mods!!!
    By king1033 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 02:10 AM
  2. Question for mods
    By DavidJ21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 03:27 PM
  3. Mods etc.
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum General Chat