CEL M1,4add Back

ace88

ace88

Awards
Is this a new batch ?

nutraplanet.com/product/competitive-edge-labs/m1-4add-60-caps.html\

Im not at twenty post so I cant post the whole link.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'd e-mail NP or post this in the NP section. When I view the cart is seems as if it's only showing 2-3 in stock. CEL isn't currently running M1-4,ADD & I'm 99.9% certain that they haven't ran any recent batches of M1-4,ADD. At least since last December.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That stuff's just straight bunk though.......right?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
That stuff's just straight bunk though.......right?
Not necessarily, depends when it's from. All the M1-4,ADD was good stuff until the 3 quarter of '07 when all the raws coming out of China began to be DHEA.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily, depends when it's from. All the M1-4,ADD was good stuff until the 3 quarter of '07 when all the raws coming out of China began to be DHEA.
Well that sucks in more ways than one.I was hoping for yes so I wouldn't be intigued to buy.Plus I wish it was all good and still being made.Isn't it a d bol precursor?Will they ever make it again or is it done with?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Well that sucks in more ways than one.I was hoping for yes so I wouldn't be intigued to buy.Plus I wish it was all good and still being made.Isn't it a d bol precursor?Will they ever make it again or is it done with?
It seems to be done, sadly. Last I heard the pure raw materials are no longer available to purchase. I think for me it's a case of 'we want what we can't have'. I've been interested in it myself, but when it was available I had no interest whatsoever. I think I want it cuz it's not available. I personally don't like compounds that retain water and you gain decent weight but end up losing half in PCT. I've know quite a few guys who've ran Dbol and had GREAT gains but they all lost roughly half of what they retained.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It seems to be done, sadly. Last I heard the pure raw materials are no longer available to purchase. I think for me it's a case of 'we want what we can't have'. I've been interested in it myself, but when it was available I had no interest whatsoever. I think I want it cuz it's not available. I personally don't like compounds that retain water and you gain decent weight but end up losing half in PCT. I've know quite a few guys who've ran Dbol and had GREAT gains but they all lost roughly half of what they retained.
Definately true!I see the same thing but one guy said he loved dbol and kept gains but when I asked further questions he didn't answer......We'll se how TG does!

ace88

ace88

Awards
There is a guy selling m1,4add powder right now for $5 a gram. I personally just bought 7 grams. He is a preety reputable guy around here.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is a guy selling m1,4add powder right now for $5 a gram. I personally just bought 7 grams. He is a preety reputable guy around here.
But have you used it yet?

AnabolicAlpha

Awards
What I wanna know is how the bunk M1-4ADD slipped past CEL with there double testing and all, where they testing it before this happened or did they start doing it after this incident cause if this stuff slipped past them then maybe other batches have slipped too cause there seems to be alot of nonresponders lately although the recent batch I got is legit based upon its effects on me so far, amazing effects that is!!!:dance:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What I wanna know is how the bunk M1-4ADD slipped past CEL with there double testing and all, where they testing it before this happened or did they start doing it after this incident cause if this stuff slipped past them then maybe other batches have slipped too cause there seems to be alot of nonresponders lately although the recent batch I got is legit based upon its effects on me so far, amazing effects that is!!!:dance:
I'm not positive but I believe thats when they started doing tests.They tested that stuff and admitted it was bunk and you could return it to the company for money or an exchange of another designer.CEL is a great company in my opinion and I finished an m drol cycle not to long ago and had great results.Most recomend cel over others for a reason.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
No not yet. I hope he doesnt mind me putting him out there but xxxxxxxx has.
Yeah, I've only seen one person who used it and it was xxxxxxxx as well. But it's too early in the journal to be subjective. I hear their other stuff is good but nobody really knows about the M1,4AD. There's only so many suppliers in China, and if BCS, Rockhard, & CEL can't get real material - how can a small start up company? The don't test their materials. Once positive logs start poppin up I may try it.

Last edited:
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Isn't this stuff highly liver toxic and a boobie grower?
Definitely. It's more toxic than Dbol considering you gotta take 4-6 times the dose to be equivalent.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tinytony Anabolics 2
DrDeca Cycle Logs 7
Cycle Logs 131
Hustlers Anabolics 54
Anabolics 7