HELP, I need Advice

whatnow45

Awards
Here's the scoop. I"m 40 and was very out of shape at 6' 220. I got down to 200 without HRT. Low energy, sex drive, etc. In searching the net i came across HRT and decided to get tested.

Tests came back low normal. 340 first thing in the morning. The first doc i visited gave me the lowest does of Androgel at 2.5mg a day. Basically the same amount they give to menopausal women. So i went to another doctor and he said he didn't mind putting me on Striant. I've been taking it and lifting but dieting pretty strictly to lose body fat for about three months. It's working albeit slowly. My strength has increased slightly while I'm down to 185lbs. I down to about 18 - 20 percent body fat. I still have a little "gut". Not bad for 40, but i'd like to get rid of it. So here's my question (thanks for being patient). I have a two month supply of Androgel 2.5mg. I'm wondering if I should stack it with the Striant at 2.5 a day for two months, or 5MG a day for one month? I know the results are not going to be like Steroids, but I am hoping for a little extra "Kick". And, should I eat to get big, or continue to cut 500-1K calories a day to lose fat? Understanding that cutting the fat is most important to me. Meaning, I'd rather been lean and smaller, than big and stronger with extra "cushion". Any advice is greatly appreciated.

soldier08

Awards
i don't know much about the therapy supplements your doc put you on,but lose body fat is a long slow process, you should not be losing more than 2-3 lbs a week over a extended period of time,more than this can hurt you more than help.you need to spread your meals through out the day...maybe 6 small meals a day if you can manage it.cardio at least 4 times a week along with weight training....and the type of cardio you do is important..watch your carbs and keep protein intake high...good luck with your goals.