Gyno acting up a little, which anti-e?

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
I feel my nips getting sensitive, its a very familiar/distinct feeling, i'm on cycle, and i know too low estrogen will affect gains, but i'm more worried about gyno problems again, what do you suggest for an anti-e while still on cycle? :frustrate

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I feel my nips getting sensitive, its a very familiar/distinct feeling, i'm on cycle, and i know too low estrogen will affect gains, but i'm more worried about gyno problems again, what do you suggest for an anti-e while still on cycle? :frustrate
what are you running? what have you run before (more recently)?

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
I'm running Super-Tren Extreme (Superdrol 10mg.....Tren 25mg....DHB 25mg)

I've run straight superdrol in the past, my most recent cycle was just Epi

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Super-Tren Extreme (Superdrol 10mg.....Tren 25mg....DHB 25mg)

I've run straight superdrol in the past, my most recent cycle was just Epi

Wow, nasty compound. Any lump or just itchy nips? have you tried squeezing them to see if they lactate? If your going to use an AI on cycle I would guess Arimidex, but SD and tren do no aromatase so doubt its gyno yet. Maybe its prolactin gyno in that case, im not too knowledgeable but i would guess caber

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
If you are gyno prone i would make sure to have letro on-hand during cycles. Letro will shut that gyno up asap at a reletively low dose(.25-.5mg EOD) or throw a SERM into the mix for a week and see if that doesnt help. . . . or you could always just wait it out and see if it gets progressively worse(quite often it can just flare up and go away on its own during a cycle)

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
o and for prolactin, throw some p-5-p(300-500mg/day) in there, caber is effective but can also have some nasty sides. . . .

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
I have letro on hand.....but i don't wana use it now because i don't want my libido any lower right now, and its nothing to serious, there is a small/soft lump in the left nip.......i was just looking for a cheap OTC anti-e that might keep it at bay a little. :afro:

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
Wow, nasty compound. Any lump or just itchy nips? have you tried squeezing them to see if they lactate? If your going to use an AI on cycle I would guess Arimidex, but SD and tren do no aromatase so doubt its gyno yet. Maybe its prolactin gyno in that case, im not too knowledgeable but i would guess caber
Oh and i just gave them a squeeze, and just a very small amount of liquid came out, a small bead, about the size of the tip of a pen.
What does that mean though?