Gyno acting up a little, which anti-e?
- 05-30-2008, 02:58 PM
- 05-30-2008, 03:01 PM
05-30-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm running Super-Tren Extreme (Superdrol 10mg.....Tren 25mg....DHB 25mg)
I've run straight superdrol in the past, my most recent cycle was just Epi
05-30-2008, 03:47 PM
Wow, nasty compound. Any lump or just itchy nips? have you tried squeezing them to see if they lactate? If your going to use an AI on cycle I would guess Arimidex, but SD and tren do no aromatase so doubt its gyno yet. Maybe its prolactin gyno in that case, im not too knowledgeable but i would guess caber
05-30-2008, 03:51 PM
If you are gyno prone i would make sure to have letro on-hand during cycles. Letro will shut that gyno up asap at a reletively low dose(.25-.5mg EOD) or throw a SERM into the mix for a week and see if that doesnt help. . . . or you could always just wait it out and see if it gets progressively worse(quite often it can just flare up and go away on its own during a cycle)
05-30-2008, 03:54 PM
o and for prolactin, throw some p-5-p(300-500mg/day) in there, caber is effective but can also have some nasty sides. . . .
05-30-2008, 04:21 PM
I have letro on hand.....but i don't wana use it now because i don't want my libido any lower right now, and its nothing to serious, there is a small/soft lump in the left nip.......i was just looking for a cheap OTC anti-e that might keep it at bay a little.
05-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 08-01-2007, 06:34 PM
- By orp in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2006, 08:14 AM
- By GRADE A in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 12-25-2004, 02:56 PM
- By NPCNJ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 03-24-2004, 06:43 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2003, 10:13 AM