Insomnia problems

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
For some i noticed are pretty hard sleepers and take orals prior to sleeping. I have tried this and probably didnt sleep a single second for 2 days lol so not trying that again... Now im feeling very dizzy...need to recover tonight.

So when is the best time to take my last dose of an oral? early evenings maybe prior to 5-6pm to be safe?? (right now im dosing Xtreme tren) so far i believe its bio availability is 10 hours...anyone know for sure?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just dont take it RIGHT before u go to bed. with me, the supplement never affects my sleep...but the anticipation, excitement and everything else that comes with a NEW supp is what makes me not sleep

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some i noticed are pretty hard sleepers and take orals prior to sleeping. I have tried this and probably didnt sleep a single second for 2 days lol so not trying that again... Now im feeling very dizzy...need to recover tonight.

So when is the best time to take my last dose of an oral? early evenings maybe prior to 5-6pm to be safe?? (right now im dosing Xtreme tren) so far i believe its bio availability is 10 hours...anyone know for sure?
Yeah many people have this issue. I would take your last dose by 5pm and maybe add in something to enhance sleep induction.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Well, i tried the 5pm dose, and same problem. I feel Over stimulated during my rest hours like a had some caffeine...so i thought perhaps my CNS was the culprit. Im unsure what to do at this point. I had to take some Nyquil just to get couple good hours of sleep.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Well, i tried the 5pm dose, and same problem. I feel Over stimulated during my rest hours like a had some caffeine...so i thought perhaps my CNS was the culprit. Im unsure what to do at this point. I had to take some Nyquil just to get couple good hours of sleep.

I had trouble with sleep a while back and tried several things until I got to ZMA from NOW and no more problems at all.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DO NOT use NyQuil bro that sht is full of Tylenol man. Go with benadryl instead. I can't sleep more than 6hours a night while I'm "on" even usin the benadryl so I feel for you bro and I have no idea what the half life of Tren X is. But how's your cycle going other than the sleep thing bro cause I'm going to run a cycle of T-roid in a few weeks so anything you could tell me would be cool.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know about Trex X, but Tren itself can cause insomnia. So if it actually that close of a compound, then that could quite possibly be the issue.

Adams

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT use NyQuil bro that sht is full of Tylenol man. Go with benadryl instead. I can't sleep more than 6hours a night while I'm "on" even usin the benadryl so I feel for you bro and I have no idea what the half life of Tren X is. But how's your cycle going other than the sleep thing bro cause I'm going to run a cycle of T-roid in a few weeks so anything you could tell me would be cool.
so far its very side effect free, outside of a mild BP elevation. 90mg seems more than adequate and i hear the 1 weeks gains arent much since they really kick in the 2nd. i think 90mg is still underdosed from what i remember so it might be worth going 120 or so, I havent gained much weight maybe 1-2lbs. Could be from not sleeping (only an hour of sleep max so far.)

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so far its very side effect free, outside of a mild BP elevation. 90mg seems more than adequate and i hear the 1 weeks gains arent much since they really kick in the 2nd. i think 90mg is still underdosed from what i remember so it might be worth going 120 or so, I havent gained much weight maybe 1-2lbs. Could be from not sleeping (only an hour of sleep max so far.)
ONLY AN HOUR???!!! I hope you just started this cycle bro!! Listen man go to Wally world or wherever and get you some night time "sleep aid" Its like $3 for a box of 60-25mgs tabs all it is is Benadryl like I said and IT WORKS! There's a million brands of it out there what your looking for is "diphenhydramine HCL" (hydrochloride) and it's in everything from sleep meds to allergy stuff. I take 50-100mgs a night when I'm running PH's or I cant sleep for sht either. I also usually take my last dose of the ph/ds around 2-3 in the afternoon cause I wo then and I still have problems so.....

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before you go antihistime style, have your tried some low dose melatonin, coupled with 50mgs of zinc?

Adams

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
ONLY AN HOUR???!!! I hope you just started this cycle bro!! Listen man go to Wally world or wherever and get you some night time "sleep aid" Its like $3 for a box of 60-25mgs tabs all it is is Benadryl like I said and IT WORKS! There's a million brands of it out there what your looking for is "diphenhydramine HCL" (hydrochloride) and it's in everything from sleep meds to allergy stuff. I take 50-100mgs a night when I'm running PH's or I cant sleep for sht either. I also usually take my last dose of the ph/ds around 2-3 in the afternoon cause I wo then and I still have problems so.....
Bro I tried this route when I had some non-cycle insomnia problems and no dice.

I guess it won't hurt to try, but just to throw it in there.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro I tried this route when I had some non-cycle insomnia problems and no dice.

I guess it won't hurt to try, but just to throw it in there.
No sht? D@mn!! It looses it's efectiveness for me after a few days but if I only take it for a few days in a role it usualy does the trick.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Before you go antihistime style, have your tried some low dose melatonin, coupled with 50mgs of zinc?

Adams
no zinc, but i have meletonin, and 1-carboxy(powerfull). Neither is even FELT at all. The nyquil barely got me to sleep a little. Thats how bad it is. If i cant get to sleep in week2, Maybe i should bridge out into epistane or something...

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established

ill dose it earlier too and see what happens. i may grab the benedryl if i cant get ahold of some Ambien

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill dose it earlier too and see what happens. i may grab the benedryl if i cant get ahold of some Ambien
Thats easy to get, just stop by your doc, and let them know. They usually give a few weeks no questions asked, to get your circadian back in order.

Adams

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no zinc, but i have meletonin, and 1-carboxy(powerfull). Neither is even FELT at all. The nyquil barely got me to sleep a little. Thats how bad it is. If i cant get to sleep in week2, Maybe i should bridge out into epistane or something...
That may work but I couldn't sleep for sht on Epi myself. So I really hope the TrenX isn't any worse lol...

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
That may work but I couldn't sleep for sht on Epi myself. So I really hope the TrenX isn't any worse lol...
i felt some sleep disruption on ALL PS/PH but i remember the half life on trenx was 10 hours (50% is used) according to American cell labs writeup

so if Epi is around 6 hours, phera is 8-10...but it sounds like Tren is beyond 10. Im unsure as i could not find sufficient info about it. Just based on how i react to it...it feels like a 10+ hour. Just be ready man. im sure u wont have issues like me. My friend takes it pre bed with no problems.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i felt some sleep disruption on ALL PS/PH but i remember the half life on trenx was 10 hours (50% is used) according to American cell labs writeup

so if Epi is around 6 hours, phera is 8-10...but it sounds like Tren is beyond 10. Im unsure as i could not find sufficient info about it. Just based on how i react to it...it feels like a 10+ hour. Just be ready man. im sure u wont have issues like me. My friend takes it pre bed with no problems.
I hope your right brother, but there's only one way to find out right.....I wont be running it for about 6weeks cause actually TODAY is my last day of PCT:woohoo:
Also I'm going to stack the T-Roid with 400mgs furazadrol throughout.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
A bottle of benadryl is a much better sleep aid than PCS and has been used for this for over 40 years. I've used both and $4 compared to $40+ no thanks. But that is interesting none the less.
hey man, heres something else to look at...i got a reply from Dr houser about it. heres what he said about it

Aside from the fact that many (if not all) "tren" products do NOT meet label claims...

Your scenario is not all that uncommon if blood pressure has become an issue. There is a rebound response seen by the vasculature. Allow me to explain...your blood vessels like a relatively constant pressure on their walls from the blood. When blood volume increases (and it does with virtually all PH/AAS), this pressure raises. Your vasculature responds by lowering blood pressure. If you are getting closer to bed time (whatever time that may be past 5pm), it could certainly be likely that too much time has elapsed since the last dose that your vasculature has attempted to respond in its appropriate fashion.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man, heres something else to look at...i got a reply from Dr houser about it. heres what he said about it

Aside from the fact that many (if not all) "tren" products do NOT meet label claims...

Your scenario is not all that uncommon if blood pressure has become an issue. There is a rebound response seen by the vasculature. Allow me to explain...your blood vessels like a relatively constant pressure on their walls from the blood. When blood volume increases (and it does with virtually all PH/AAS), this pressure raises. Your vasculature responds by lowering blood pressure. If you are getting closer to bed time (whatever time that may be past 5pm), it could certainly be likely that too much time has elapsed since the last dose that your vasculature has attempted to respond in its appropriate fashion.
:goodpost::clap2: It's hard to find ANY decent logs on this compound too. So info is definitely limited here. Have you considered Logging this run THEOREM?
And yes Dinoiii is the man for sure! Did you get that at LB or here?

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
A bottle of benadryl is a much better sleep aid than PCS and has been used for this for over 40 years. I've used both and $4 compared to $40+ no thanks. But that is interesting none the less.
Agreed on $4 vs $40. There's really no sure fire solution here just yet.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost::clap2: It's hard to find ANY decent logs on this compound too. So info is definitely limited here. Have you considered Logging this run THEOREM?
And yes Dinoiii is the man for sure! Did you get that at LB or here?
his personal response to an email, i asked him about the lack of sleep and drastic grogginess/dissyness i had from the insomnia hoping it was dose timing but... look like theres many more reasons behind it that it appears eh? yep

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
BTW, i just scored some Ambien from my parents, about 20 tabs.

i may be able to finish this cycle after all...my BP is elevated to 140/79 in one week though, and ive been dosing it with coq10 and potassium/magnesium. surprising to say the least

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW, i just scored some Ambien from my parents, about 20 tabs.

i may be able to finish this cycle after all...my BP is elevated to 140/79 in one week though, and ive been dosing it with coq10 and potassium/magnesium. surprising to say the least
SHT!! What was it at before?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
SHT!! What was it at before?
129 prior...since my phera cycle. So its still a 10 point increase. Ive read of users with BP problems ending up at 177. But theres were already up there to begin with.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
129 prior...since my phera cycle. So its still a 10 point increase. Ive read of users with BP problems ending up at 177. But theres were already up there to begin with.
Not good lol....I didn't want to heard that. My bp was elevated by 10-15 points when I was running Epi and it was around 130ish/86. But oddly that was only on a few days, the rest of the time it stayed around 120ish/75-80.
I've been running through these fcuking Sites/forums ext....and I still can't find Jacksht on anyone running any tren clones out there. I wonder why it seems so unpopular?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Not good lol....I didn't want to heard that. My bp was elevated by 10-15 points when I was running Epi and it was around 130ish/86. But oddly that was only on a few days, the rest of the time it stayed around 120ish/75-80.
I've been running through these fcuking Sites/forums ext....and I still can't find Jacksht on anyone running any tren clones out there. I wonder why it seems so unpopular?
i think PA said it wasnt anything special and everyone pretty much wrote it off. Most users seem to be people who pick them up at local shops. But its popularity is growing now (sorta late considering the upcoming ban on them lol)

you should be fine then bro. On epi i was around 18% back a couple years ago and my BP shot up to like 157. Its a personal reaction, i dont think yours will be dramatic at all

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think PA said it wasnt anything special and everyone pretty much wrote it off. Most users seem to be people who pick them up at local shops. But its popularity is growing now (sorta late considering the upcoming ban on them lol)

you should be fine then bro. On epi i was around 18% back a couple years ago and my BP shot up to like 157. Its a personal reaction, i dont think yours will be dramatic at all
Sweet I'm looking forward to it but like I said I need to wait 6-8 weeks or so first cause I'm just finishing up PCT and I'll be stacking so I want to make 100% sure I'm fully recovered. But you should maybe consider throwing up a log even if it's half assed cause for real there's pretty much none on these clones. I'll be logging mine I guess. Why not...

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
no but i was just thinking i might try some...does it need to be preloaded ?

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ideally yes it does, but it sure wouldn't hurt to start it now. You can get some of the NOW* brand here at NP for like $5.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
man the Ambien works, so does benedryl. Been getting some rest...

UPDATE:
TREN= only headaches so far. Seems only good for vascularity. I have not gained ANY strength then i feel i am able to obtain normally.

I feel nothing

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Nothing as far as strength? Ugh that really sucks to hear.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nothing as far as strength? Ugh that really sucks to hear.
Aww WTF!! X2^^ man that lick ass bro. No, size, no fullness, no weight gain?? What day are you on by now THEOREM??
And I'm glad to hear your getting some ZZZzzzz..........

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
what day are you on? you should be seeing something if your 14 days in or later.

also i have heard phenibut is a good sleep aid........someone please correct me if i am wrong

everything i have heard about tren is week 2 the stuff "kicks" in.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
try reading before bed it makes me mad sleepy and clears my mind.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Aww WTF!! X2^^ man that lick ass bro. No, size, no fullness, no weight gain?? What day are you on by now THEOREM??
And I'm glad to hear your getting some ZZZzzzz..........
Well, for the TREN its very tough to say if im gaining mass, or fat. On week 2.5 now. my starting weight was 198, now im 205-206lbs
Im around 13.6% bf roughly (according to calipers which i dont trust, i feel more like 17%). Ive ate very dirty this past week so Mind you it could be fat (i gain viceral fat so you cant always notice it) or it could be glycogen. I did some measure ments and my arms went up a maybe .4 inch (which is great progress) but im unsure if its just a temp pump or blood in the muscle, fullness etc since i gained no strength along side it. So far i just feel pumps.

Strength is unnoticable...i cannot tell any difference. 90mg gives me a headache so i wont go any higher. BUT i think 2 or so lifts went up a tad maybe couple reps. I guess im disapointed since alot of newbies packed on major weight with no change in diet at all. (my friend went up 14lbs in 3 weeks) eating the same and training same

ill have to see after my 4th week what happens and review everything thoroughly

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Well, for the TREN its very tough to say if im gaining mass, or fat. On week 2.5 now. my starting weight was 198, now im 205-206lbs
Im around 17% bf roughly. Ive ate very dirty this past week so Mind you it could be fat (i gain viceral fat so you cant always notice it) or it could be glycogen. I did some measure ments and my arms went up a maybe .4 inch (which is great progress) but im unsure if its just a temp pump or blood in the muscle, fullness etc since i gained no strength along side it. So far i just feel pumps.

Strength is unnoticable...i cannot tell any difference. 90mg gives me a headache so i wont go any higher. BUT i think 2 or so lifts went up a tad maybe couple reps. I guess im disapointed since alot of newbies packed on major weight with no change in diet at all. (my friend went up 14lbs in 3 weeks) eating the same and training same

ill have to see after my 4th week what happens and review everything thoroughly
I recently bought 3 bottles of this crap:frustrate

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
is it acl brand?

your taking 60mg ED or 90mg ED? i would think 90mg would be your optimal dose for your weight.

also, are you taking in enough carbs?

plenty of h20?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
NO, im using the TREN XTREME by myogenix. i Am dosing 90mg, i went to 120 but i cant handle the BP problems. Water intake has been on the low side. Definately need more. Carbs are VERY high in fact...this is no issue...im easily in the 400g+ area

ill be bridging into EPISTANE, or maybe HALO if a trade goes through. On my last week, but ill probably drop the dose of tren to 60mg for that week

PCT is going to be:
E-form tapered down
Activate xtreme, and lean xtreme ( start week 2)
1-carboxy and p5p for prolactin
NAC and hawthorn

(torem wont be used unless emergency)

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
I recently bought 3 bottles of this crap:frustrate
dont be upset...based on WHAT LITTLE I KNOW ABOUT IT. LOL, but its still a hint. This stuff is good for the people who respond well to it. I think its very mild in general. And some are just extra sensitive.

If you run a 60-90mg youll know in week 2. My buddy didnt get HUGE, but he made 15 lbs in 2-3 weeks eating the same way he did now, so if hes eating the same, it might be almost all muscle...hard to believe without real measurments...but you can tell he gained mass when you see him. So he was like 160 and got toe 175lbs. Maybe im much closer to a natural plateau though, ill be updating again soon just for those interested.

ASIDE FROM SPECULATION, its a hit or miss. Thats for sure.
dont worry people. if the .4-5 inch i added to my arms stays in PCT. It worked...what more proof ya neeed

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
NO, im using the TREN XTREME by myogenix. i Am dosing 90mg, i went to 120 but i cant handle the BP problems. Water intake has been on the low side. Definately need more. Carbs are VERY high in fact...this is no issue...im easily in the 400g+ area

ill be bridging into EPISTANE, or maybe HALO if a trade goes through. On my last week, but ill probably drop the dose of tren to 60mg for that week

PCT is going to be:
E-form tapered down
Activate xtreme, and lean xtreme ( start week 2)
1-carboxy and p5p for prolactin
NAC and hawthorn)

(torem wont be used unless emergency)

that all looks good, how many total weeks are you running before pct? that pct looks good for a 4-6 weeker. I dont know much about the E-form in pct though(not knocking it).

make sure to get a gallon of h20 ED.

You may consider life support or cycle support for the BP issues while on.

epi is supposed to be mild, halo a step up.

Here is what i am doing, 12 days in so far, feel good, i am losing fat, up a couple pounds on the scale, no real strength increases though. I am waiting for week 2 to see how it kicks in for me......if its off the hook, i am buying a few more bottles for back up.

Vaso-test 30 days 90mg/ED( basically the 19-nor with arginine, caffeine, vasodilators,etc)
Life support run concurrently 30 days(4 caps ED)
2 weeks IN and 2 weeks out- Now B6 200mg ED

PCT

Post cycle support- Label dosage- 30 days
Activate Xtreme- 4 caps ED- 30 days
Lean Xtreme- 3 caps ED- 30 days.

I too have torem for backup, among many other supps.

I really think the life support helps with the BP. I have been taking it from the onset, so i have no real before and after data.

good luck with the rest of your cycle, please keep us updated with your progress, your bridge and pct......

I WILL rep. :)

mastaclue00

Awards
o man..im currently on an epi cycle now and was on a havoc cycle about 6 months ago. The insomnia really started to get to me, so I bought Abyss from nutraplanet. It seriously made me get tired as I layed down and when I woke up I felt amazing. I've been using it while on this epi cycle too and its still working good. Even though it can be kind of costly I def recommend it

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i used some upslabs REM i had left over, last night. 6 caps and i was out!.........that abyss looks good though.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
its a 7 week total run, only because i didnt want to bridge for 2 weeks with both.

wk1 tren 90mg
wk2 tren 90mg
wk3 tren 90mg
wk4 tren 60mg / epi 20-30mg
wk5 epi 30-40mg
wk6 epi 40-50mg
wk7 epi 40-50mg

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
epi is supposed to be mild, halo a step up.
Epi IS Supposed to be mild...............but it's not! I got gyno from that sht and so have alot of other guys here and around the bbing community. Halo is most definitely WAY more mild the Epithio's, but it is very under dosed IMO. My buddy here Force of Green is running H-drol at 225mgs ed (i don't really agree with this but...) and he is experiencing ZERO sides and most guys are running that sht in access of 100-150mgs these days and no one (that I've seen) has reported gyno flare up excessive BP% increase ect.....
Don't get me wrong Epithio's are a good time but they are not mild at least not as mild as everyone seems to be running around saying.:woohoo: