Havoc + Halodrol

J

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I am curious at some of these substances and thinking about running something along the lines of 75 mg a day of Halodrol for 6 weeks and 30 mg of epistane for the last four of the Halodrol. I am a competitive powerlifter and looking to total 1900 plus single ply at 275. What i am curious about is that i can't read any threads without alot of talk about liver toxicity. Are these substances considerably more toxic than say a anadrol or halotestin or is this just people being overly cautious. Thanks.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, the havoc and halodrol are much less toxic than the
anadrol and halotestin. People may disagree, I dont care, but "real" anadrol is tough, and halotestin, at an effective dose, is a very nasty one.

O

Osh

Awards
Halodrol and Havoc are both only mildly toxic. You should have no worries. But I do love Testin!

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, the havoc and halodrol are much less toxic than the
anadrol and halotestin. People may disagree, I dont care, but "real" anadrol is tough, and halotestin, at an effective dose, is a very nasty one.
this is true but I seen some blood test from people who took 75 mg of h-drol ed for 4 weeks and their liver enzymes were pretty much elevated so don't underestimate high doses of this compound , stacking it with havoc will worst things so don't expect to came out with a clean liver after a cycle of these baby's

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone else have any feedback.

that is a yummy stack . 50mg halodrol, and 30 epi, for 4 weeks will work,

i did that aftter a superdrol prostanozol cycle, totaled 8 weeks! PCT was nolva and aromasin, 10mg a day for each, because its shown to WORK AT THOSE DOSES, other people are crazy with their dosing, i only did that for 2 weeks which got cut short by surgery, and i got blood work 4 weeks later, EVERYTHING BACK TO NORMAL INCLUDING LIVER ENZYMES!