what would happen if u took 4ad by itself?

pdigs

i know alot of people stack 4ad with 1-test products to counter lethargy/libido loss. but what is 4ad actually considered, pure testosterone? what would happen if u took it by itself

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
i know alot of people stack 4ad with 1-test products to counter lethargy/libido loss. but what is 4ad actually considered, pure testosterone? what would happen if u took it by itself
4AD is not pure testosterone. It is a prohormone to testosterone. There is a conversion that needs to take place.

I have never ran it before because I was too young at the time it was on the market.

I'm not sure of the exact conversion rate, but I know it is not spectacular. You could definitely run a search for previous 4AD logs or posts and get the information you need.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you took a high enough dose of 4-AD it was like taking test. Not as good but similar. I really enjoyed it back in the day. The only disadvantage was that half life was not that long so it required dosing more often where as all true test is inj. and provides a more stable half life.

It was really not a problem to take a lot back in the day either because it was so cheap. I wish those days were back but alas......

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very mild gains. Not worth the cost

Really J? I thought it was pretty good at the time? Maybe not as compared to todays methyls but it was pretty good and after it had been out for a while it was so cheap to buy bulk that almost any dosage was possible. Well to each his own.

Mr.50

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
250 mg of test weekly can be get by conversion of 4AD transdermal right?? That should be easy to obtain with reasonable 4ad TD dosages I guess...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transdermally it is decent, but not spectacular, which is why it was normally run with 1-testosterone.

1-t/4-AD transdermally was one of the most potent cycles I have done to date.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For most it was, missed out on the trans boat though.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about something like this for 6 weeks:

1-AD: 300-400mg/day
4AD: 300-600mg/day

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Transdermally it is decent, but not spectacular, which is why it was normally run with 1-testosterone.

1-t/4-AD transdermally was one of the most potent cycles I have done to date.
Same here. Best gains with the least sides. I too miss the old days.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Just to be certain for clarification - you're talking about the 'old' :banned: 4-ad from a couple years ago and not the new AMS crap, right?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4ad trans at 1gram a day. I have never taken "real" testosterone but I would have to guess this is almost exactly the same. The only sides I ever got were a little bit of water weight. Constant hard-ons, felt like I was 18 again. Increased muscle mass, increased sexual pleasure. Best "performances" of my life. Of course I always stacked with 1test, but I can tell the differences in the effects of each product. Nothing short of amazing for me.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Not to beat an old horse but that reminds me, did anyone ever test/figure out what Methoxy-TST was? From all the input I seen on it it has the same exact effects of 4-AD. I picked up 3 bottles for $25

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
4ad trans at 1gram a day. I have never taken "real" testosterone but I would have to guess this is almost exactly the same. The only sides I ever got were a little bit of water weight. Constant hard-ons, felt like I was 18 again. Increased muscle mass, increased sexual pleasure. Best "performances" of my life. Of course I always stacked with 1test, but I can tell the differences in the effects of each product. Nothing short of amazing for me.
Thats how the injectable 4AD/1Test felt for me a few years back. It was almost as good as running straight test....almost :)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Not to beat an old horse but that reminds me, did anyone ever test/figure out what Methoxy-TST was? From all the input I seen on it it has the same exact effects of 4-AD. I picked up 3 bottles for $25
Yeah, I picked some up off of ebay about 1yr ago..

Ran it, and I got decent results from it, but nothing near pplex...

Actually, I got better results from my blueup/YellowG/Igf2 run of 12 weeks....so, take that for what it is worth.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I picked some up off of ebay about 1yr ago..

Ran it, and I got decent results from it, but nothing near pplex...

Actually, I got better results from my blueup/YellowG/Igf2 run of 12 weeks....so, take that for what it is worth.
I've heard that, similar to the original 4-AD. Makes an excellent stacker but not the best hormone for solo runs. What dose did you run?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what's in M-TST?
I ran a significant log on it a few years ago when it first came out. It was pretty fun. I still have some laying around. I like it. Its not going to make you blow op but if you are a good responder to ps/ph/aas then you will have some good results while still feeling good which in my mind is key!

the jury is still out as to "what it is" or what it can most closely be compared to.

Mr.50

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I ran a significant log on it a few years ago when it first came out. It was pretty fun. I still have some laying around. I like it. Its not going to make you blow op but if you are a good responder to ps/ph/aas then you will have some good results while still feeling good which in my mind is key!

the jury is still out as to "what it is" or what it can most closely be compared to.

Mr.50
Someone told me PA had a bottle he was going to test, hopefully it'll happen.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Someone told me PA had a bottle he was going to test, hopefully it'll happen.
Hopefully that is true. I thought in the past that PA already tested some but was only able to determine that the actual structure was not the structure suggested by the name, but in fact he could not actually determine what the structure of the substance he had was (some limitation like not enough sample or something). So basically he was able to tell us its not what we might think it is but not able to tell us what it actually was.

Now I may be confusing this set of facts with one of the other tests PA did or maybe he has a new sample and is going to test it now. Hopefully, that would be great!

Mr.50

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully that is true. I thought in the past that PA already tested some but was only able to determine that the actual structure was not the structure suggested by the name, but in fact he could not actually determine what the structure of the substance he had was (some limitation like not enough sample or something). So basically he was able to tell us its not what we might think it is but not able to tell us what it actually was.

Now I may be confusing this set of facts with one of the other tests PA did or maybe he has a new sample and is going to test it now. Hopefully, that would be great!

Mr.50

Haha, I gotcha. Actully I think he tested the M-TRN and said it resembled the Dienolone compounds like 99%, but not exactly so he couldn't really say what it was as he never seen the structure.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I think the norm was 4-6mg, Im pretty positive that I ran 8-10mg for 6 weeks.