T-1PRO, Hairloss!?!?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.17%

T-1PRO, Hairloss!?!?

I took the T-1Pro for about 2 weeks at just the regular dosing of 2 squirts/day. I stopped taking it about a 3 months ago because I was experiencing side effects that I did not like such as: hairloss, mild acne, and hair growth in wierd parts of my body.

Well I thought that they would all go away and return to normal, and they all have besides the hairloss. If I comb my fingers through my hair I get 10-15 hairs each time. This is constant. I have never experienced any type of hairloss until I used the T-1 and now my hair is noticeably thinner in the front especially, almost embarassing. I am only 21 years old so I dont think its some coincidence that I my hair is falling out. Anyone else have this problem or have done anything about it. I dont know what to do but this is serious.

I have never used any type of prohormone or steroid in my life before this and have not since.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Is there a genetic tendency towards hairloss in your family? If so, the androgens could have sped it up to the point it won't be stopped. Sorry to sound like a fatalist, but it's one of the side effects, it starts what nature would do later in some cases.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.62%

Cant blame nobody but yourself bro. If your going bald because you rubbed something on your body its your fault. The side effects are posted everywhere on just about every board. Its your responsibility to determine if you are willing to test you bodies capability to resist those effects in order to better another part.

YOU WEIGHTED THE POSITIVES VS. THE NEGATIVES AND SAW MORE PLUSES THEN MINUSES NOT US.

As for help. Do a search for haircare on this and other forums and youll be surprised what youll fine. If your geneticly inclined to it though, all you can do is slow it down and make it last.

db

PS. Maybe you just hit puberty and that could explain the Acne and Weird Hair growth as well. Or maybe your shedding for a late summer spurt.
    I know, In the world of my famous mentor,
    "Im an *******-li-ole-li-ole...li-ole-li-ole...li-ole-li-ole."
    "AYE-ES-ES-ACH-OOH-EL-E"
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Now you will feel my pain! lol, just kidding man. I was balding waay before I ever did a cycle and I was fully aware that it would make it worse. But I have a dream and that dream is to be a big bad bald mutha.

Embrace your destiny or quick taking prohormones.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.62%

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ah, thats great bio. Good luck with the big bad bald mutha thing. At least you shouldnt have to work to hard for the "BAD BALD" part, the big, well thats a little more work.

db
  6. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Originally posted by bioman
    Now you will feel my pain! lol, just kidding man. I was balding waay before I ever did a cycle and I was fully aware that it would make it worse. But I have a dream and that dream is to be a big bad bald mutha.

Embrace your destiny or quick taking prohormones.
    Bioman, I like your style.

Freeze, there are a few options for you but as has been pointed out in this thread the genetic potential is hard to fight. Try some finasteride or Rogaine to help with the rate of loss.
  7. NE1

Are you taking anything else, any vitamins? I know when I take good, quality multi's i tend to shed more hair; from too much A I think.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My T-1pro cycle results
    By jminis in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-05-2004, 09:47 PM
  2. T-1Pro and liquid clenbutrx
    By sifu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2003, 02:07 AM
  3. Winstrol/T-1pro
    By jminis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6