Sustaplex 325 first timer :)

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Going to do my first injection cycle... Going to keep it simple first time around... Tell me what you think.

43 years old
5'7
Was 185 this winter,cut down to 170 @ 10/11% Bf
Looking for a clean bulk.
Been lifting for 5 years and have a Sd/PP/Max LMG and a 1-AD cycle under my belt.... This is my plan:

Wk 1-10 Sustaplex 325 (325ml) each week
Wk 1-16 Nolvadex 10mg each day
Wk 13-16 Clomid

PCT 21 days after last shot.
Day1 200mg Clomid
Day2-11 100mg Clomid
Day12-21 50mg Clomid

I've never had gyno symptoms so I'm wondering if I should still take Nolva at 10mg during the first 10 weeks? or only if I start to get symptoms.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dont run nolva unless ur nips get puffy/tender or a lump behind the nip.

as for sustaplex, be prepared for pain...all their gear lately has been crippling ppl

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
are you gyno sensitive - why the nolva on cycle?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
are you gyno sensitive - why the nolva on cycle?
No I'm not... Thats why I ask the question... I was reading on some site that I should use it at only 10mg each day and bump it up if I get symptoms... Should I not use it at all unless I do get symptoms?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u dont need to use nolva on cycle unless u get gyno symptoms....u should have bought an AI such as aromasin or arimidex...these would be run while on cycle to prevent gyno

n87

Awards
  • Established
Would love to see a report on your progress every once in a while. I am around the same age and size as you are.
Thanks.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Would love to see a report on your progress every once in a while. I am around the same age and size as you are.
Thanks.
I will, I should be starting in two weeks :)... I just want to have everything I need... I'm stocking up on high protein foods and spending my money on a weekly bases instead of all at once.... The freezer is almost full...Chicken, fish and steak every day for the next few months "Yummmm, it's grill season" . I want to make this first time around worth it.... I'm also going to hold off using the Nolva during the cycle unless I need it... Always good to have it on hand.
AnonyMoose,nosnmiveins... Thanks for the heads up.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
no prob bro - and keep me posted on how its going - eat that protein! and lots of it. . .

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
shouldn't you start your pct 14 days after your last shot?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
shouldn't you start your pct 14 days after your last shot?
Well, from my understanding (don't quote me on this)... This blend of test can stay in your body up to 21 days after your last injection.. Therefore, you can still use up what you have left in them 21 days... Maybe some one can correct me if I'm wrong?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
start pct around 15-18 days after ur last shot. inject slow and massage the area hard after or ur guna be sore as hell.

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
start pct around 15-18 days after ur last shot. inject slow and massage the area hard after or ur guna be sore as hell.
Not gonna help with the Sust325. I did everything known to man and I was crippled for 12 weeks.........

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
Awww man, don't tell me that! :aargh:
It seems as though some don't have any problems with it, but majority report pain. I was one of them. The decaplex did me the same way as well.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
It seems as though some don't have any problems with it, but majority report pain. I was one of them. The decaplex did me the same way as well.
Was the pain just around the injection site?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
u may be injecting wrong then. quick jab to get it in, slide it in slow and avoid veins and blood vessels. be steady with your pin once its set in place. inj very slowley, think, your forcing oil into your muscles and the muscles dont want it there. ( mine do :p ). With certain gear you need to inject slow or fast, ive used supertest 400 before ( enan 400 basicly ) for 2cc a shot, and i injected for like 10 mins but never got sore while my buddy cudnt move his legs.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
u may be injecting wrong then. quick jab to get it in, slide it in slow and avoid veins and blood vessels. be steady with your pin once its set in place. inj very slowley, think, your forcing oil into your muscles and the muscles dont want it there. ( mine do :p ). With certain gear you need to inject slow or fast, ive used supertest 400 before ( enan 400 basicly ) for 2cc a shot, and i injected for like 10 mins but never got sore while my buddy cudnt move his legs.
So if I'm going to inject 1cc, how long should I take once the needle is set? A couple mins or like 30 sec?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Well I did my first injection today :clap2: and about 4 hours later.. It hurts like hell, I'm glad I'm not doing legs till Saturday... I'll keep you posted on how it's all working out.... Also the labels on the bottles look much better than they did the last time I looked at them. Nice style and they are put on nice and straight.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
gabe9615 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 7