coming off nolva straight to epistane

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
hey so i got a prescription for nolva and have been dosing it at 20 mgs with an ATD at 50mg. i have been running it for about 3 weeks and have seen my soreness and lump in my left chest reduce greatly. i was wondering though since i am not coming off cycle if i need to wait a month before i try epistane. or can i just run them right after i finish the two or can i run nolva and epistane together.

any advice would be appreciated.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
hey so i got a prescription for nolva and have been dosing it at 20 mgs with an ATD at 50mg. i have been running it for about 3 weeks and have seen my soreness and lump in my left chest reduce greatly. i was wondering though since i am not coming off cycle if i need to wait a month before i try epistane. or can i just run them right after i finish the two or can i run nolva and epistane together.

any advice would be appreciated.

IMO give it a while. Going from nolva to epi then presumably back to nolva for PCT is not great on the liver.

Also you have just managed reduce your gyno, by going on steroids you are manipulating your hormone levels again and probably volatile to gyno emerging again. So i would say give it at least a month or however long you have been on the nolva

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i dk if you could answer this one either it may just be coincedence but i have been seeing some more pimples since i started the atd and i haven't had any for about a year and im on antibiotics. I didnt get any when i did super tren and winny so i was just wondering what the deal is? basically does atd or nolva cause acne or u think its just something else.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i dk if you could answer this one either it may just be coincedence but i have been seeing some more pimples since i started the atd and i haven't had any for about a year and im on antibiotics. I didnt get any when i did super tren and winny so i was just wondering what the deal is? basically does atd or nolva cause acne or u think its just something else.
im not to sure what it is but IME i get pimples on cycle but for some reason PCT is a whole nother story, I breakout Bad. I have a theory that it is due to your natural test production going up pretty much like puberty all over again but when i supplement test its not as bad because the body isnt producing massive amounts itself. I dont know i will see when i go into PCT in a week. Btw im also on antibiotics.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a recent post by PA stating that the Epithio compounds show no signs of inhibiting aromatase as originally thought. Something about the AI epithio that's so talked about is the unmethylated version from Japan. But once you add the methyl group, like most compounds, it completely changes the properties and is more of a straight anabolic. Shortly after I seen that info by dumb luck I found gov't study on that springerlink site saying a similar thing about methylated epithio showing no signs of aromatase. I'm looking for it now, can't remember what the hell I searched for on Google. But anyhow - I've seen a few people get gyno after an epitio run so this would make sense. However the guys I seen it happen to were prone to childhood gyno.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I've seen a recent post by PA stating that the Epithio compounds show no signs of inhibiting aromatase as originally thought. Something about the AI epithio that's so talked about is the unmethylated version from Japan. But once you add the methyl group, like most compounds, it completely changes the properties and is more of a straight anabolic. Shortly after I seen that info by dumb luck I found gov't study on that springerlink site saying a similar thing about methylated epithio showing no signs of aromatase. I'm looking for it now, can't remember what the hell I searched for on Google. But anyhow - I've seen a few people get gyno after an epitio run so this would make sense. However the guys I seen it happen to were prone to childhood gyno.
I have been bothered since the start til now, how people say its an AI this and that. Its not. Exactly what you said they are referring more to the original unmethylated version. With that being said i do think it has SERM qualitys at least from my experience with it. It is expected that the methylation would change the action of the substance etc but i imagine it will still carry close bonds to the parent compound characteristics.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i kinda knew it wasn't an AI, reading just said that it acted like a serm and targeted breast tissue. I think someone said something about how your hormones affect your acne when you get off a ph or steriod and when you hit pct it flares up do to the imbalance. But i wasnt coming off anything i just added ATD to the nolva. i can see what ur saying about the natural test being like puberty cause im pretty high test levels wether natural or introduced some other way still cause oily skin. BTW my joints are killing me i dk if its from the AA in the hemodraulix or all the anti-E's im taking but my knees, shins, wrists, back are killing me. i just ordered some supercissus, so hopefully that will clear it up. do any of you guys know how MAX LMG works and why its so wet cause i did about 20 days on that stuff pretty low dose and say a little results mainly like muscle fullness and a little strength. Its a progestin right or however u spell it?

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
if i was going to run epistane eventually do u think i should run it with nolva or just keep it on hand just in case gyno flares up and use it for PCT?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I have been bothered since the start til now, how people say its an AI this and that. Its not. Exactly what you said they are referring more to the original unmethylated version. With that being said i do think it has SERM qualitys at least from my experience with it. It is expected that the methylation would change the action of the substance etc but i imagine it will still carry close bonds to the parent compound characteristics.
That's a good point too. Superdrol's a good example, Masteron has an A:A of 62:25 and add the 17a Superdrol sits at 400:20 - more like Anadrol. However Masteron acts as a strong AI and has been used in breast cancer treatment. It appears that Superdrol still shares this too. I still can't find that damn link but I'll post it when I get it.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
if i was going to run epistane eventually do u think i should run it with nolva or just keep it on hand just in case gyno flares up and use it for PCT?
There's no point running Nolva with Epi, it's dry as hell. Definitely run cissus maybe glucosamine too. Run the Nolva for pct.