Transdermal Prostanzanol

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
do you intend to get it in powder or break pills into a transdermal?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
separate the powder from the filler in every pill, actually. They use an herbal filler, and its actually quite easy to do.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, never really thought of it. I think it would work better since it is a non methyl youll probably get more from it in a transdermal.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i might give it a try...what do you think about crushed up fina pellets transdermally?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has an ether attached to it, IIRC, which would make the MW too heavy to penetrate the skin.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has an ether attached to it, IIRC, which would make the MW too heavy to penetrate the skin.

Yeppers. tetrahydropyranol.

Can't really strip it with lye, like you could with an ester. Not to mention that it was added to make the oral bioavailability more feasible.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well there goes that...what about the fina pellets crushed up? did a search n it seems it works

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well there goes that...what about the fina pellets crushed up? did a search n it seems it works
Bump to this question. I am also very interested in the possibility of using crushed up fina pellets and mixing them with Penetrate. What do you guys think about the effectiveness of going this route? I know it's better to make an injectable from them, but I was wondering how effective a transdermal would really be. I have heard that to take them orally is just a waste. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer: