Help with cycle

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I want to bulk now, as I've been cutting all Winter.

But.. the last 2 months I've had to stop lifting due to an injury. In the midst of being sidelined, I have managed to get a small pouch on my gut.

It's not bad, but it bugs me.

I was considering doing a Phera-Plex and [oral] Winstrol bridge. I posted a thread on it earlier and didn't get any responses. Here's my first set of questions: 1.) I have M-Drol stocked up. I've read many great reviews on Phera-plex (I have 1 original bottle) and M-Drol bridge cycles. Should I save this bottle of pheraplex and use it with M-Drol at a later time, and maybe use something more proven like D-Bol or Anadrol with the Winny?

I want mass, but would like to stay "hard" and not get the flabbiness. That's why I'm running the Winstrol at the end of the bridge.

Second question, would adding Albuterol to my PCT be good enough to lose that pouch, or is Alb. more for severely obese/fat people?

Third question. I wouldn't mind adding Proviron, but don't you think my liver will be stressing enough with the Winstrol and other compounds?

Fourth and last question, would getting a topical cream like TargeX be better since I can isolate the area I want to burn fat?

My PCT will consist of Nolvadex and 6-oxo extreme, while continuing to run support supplements (cell tech hardcore, taurine, life support, multi-vitamin, joint support).

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks in advance to those who help.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
reall AAS winstrol or some knockoff sh!t?

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
my bad. didnt know lab names werent cool to mention here. no biggie.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i would never run AAS winny without test, so that should be out of the question.

phera plex is a wet gainer so im thinking thats out too

IMO id go for havoc or hdrol to suit ur needs

whats ur bf%?

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Cool. I have a bottle of Epistane and a bottle of Hdrol on hand :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
unless u have 2 bottles of Hdrol i dont think it would be worth ur while.

with that said u can run a 4 week Epi cycle, 4 week Epi/Hdrol cycle, or a 6 week Epi/hdrol bridge

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
phera and epi imo, i mean you want to bulk right? the phera is good for bulk you could bridge with superdrol or epi, superdrol will give you more but epi will keep you harder.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Yes Piston, I do want to bulk.

Are the gains one gets on Phera sloppy? Like, am I going to look like a balloon? Just curious..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yes Piston, I do want to bulk.

Are the gains one gets on Phera sloppy? Like, am I going to look like a balloon? Just curious..
some i mean most will say yes but imo i think they are good gains. i have not noticed much bloat with it nothing that will make you look like a marshmellow man. I get more defined on it if that tells you anything. Strength gains and focus while keeping libido are big pluses with it.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Pistons right. its a nice gain. I definitely liked it all three times and have always ended up 25lbs heavier till the last day of cycle. Except when I caught the flu, -18lbs from starting date. Its a comfortable bloat IMO. If you're all worried about Lean gains, then stay away. You said bulk, so I'd have to say PP in my opinion. That **** drives you!

SD was crazy, I F'd up my shoulder on it. I felt lethargic! But, man, 40lb increase on incline/flat.

SD was really lean, I had bad coritsol side effects and SHUTDOWN. I stare at my bottle and debate whether or not I should ingest HELL(m-drol) again. I might give it ago probably in 6 months or so. I should be all about lean gains from that point on though too.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I loved M-DROL. I came off of it a few months before I got injured. Modest weight gains (10lbs) and amazing strength gains. The only sides I got was increased acne and lower back cramps.

I think I may go with Pheraplex/M-DROL bridge. I've read countless reviews on that being an amazing cycle.

As for the Winstrol, well.. I'll probably save it for my Winter cycle, which will be:
Weeks 1 - 4 Dbol @ 50mg/ED
Weeks 1 - 12 Tren E @ 300mg/EW
Weeks 1 - 12 Test E @ 500mg/EW
Weeks 8 - 12 Winstrol @ 50mg/ED

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I loved M-DROL. I came off of it a few months before I got injured. Modest weight gains (10lbs) and amazing strength gains. The only sides I got was increased acne and lower back cramps.

I think I may go with Pheraplex/M-DROL bridge. I've read countless reviews on that being an amazing cycle.

As for the Winstrol, well.. I'll probably save it for my Winter cycle, which will be:
Weeks 1 - 4 Dbol @ 50mg/ED
Weeks 1 - 12 Tren E @ 300mg/EW
Weeks 1 - 12 Test E @ 500mg/EW
Weeks 8 - 12 Winstrol @ 50mg/ED
you gotta bump the winstrol 10-14 because you want to have it in there while the test and tren enan esters are clearing your body.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
you gotta bump the winstrol 10-14 because you want to have it in there while the test and tren enan esters are clearing your body.
Immma spread some rep in this bitach!

listen to the man fcpcjc!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10