Salmon
Total Omega

Meal 5 - 10 raw eggs 5whites/ 5 wholes

Meal 6 - Spinach salad
Ground Turkey
Avacado

Meal 7 - Protein Drink ( Probolic SR) slow release
Total Omega

Currently I am doing this low carb diet for 2-3 wks, then I will do a carb loading phase to potentially spark massive growth.

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
are u really going to drink 20 raw eggs a day? last time i tried drinking raw eggs i got up to 3 - 6/day and then started squirting the crap out my craphole. i wouldnt advise this torture, why dont u just cook them?

aelms

Awards
I was afraid of that as well, so far so good. But yes I am eating 20 raw eggs a day.

My nutritionists put this diet together, his previous diets have worked well, so I thought I would try it, luckily its only for a few weeks.

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
Thats a pretty hard cycle. Are you going to log it? I would love to see your gains on this.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wow just noticed the 100mg Dbol :jaw:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Dude that is a crazy cycle. With the tren and anadrol and high dose dbol + high dose test you are looking at some side effects. That is a high blood pressure monster cycle. Have you ever run a cycle like this before? Overkill.

bigdawg999

Awards
it looks good but i would lower the oral dosages...tren sides are pretty bad i would be careful with that and hi dose of orals

aelms

Awards
I appreciate all the feedback and hope I answer each question.

I've used Tren in all my cycles except my first, without any sides so far.

The only thing I haven't used has been anadrol, which is why I'm only doing 2 weeks to see how it works with me, I have enough to do several additional weeks but don't want to push it.

I'm starting Dbol on my 3rd week after Anadrol. I at first was going to do 50 mg, but my local juicers talked me into 100mg. However when I did a cycle with Dbol I was doing 75 mg a day. I have a couple of weeks to decide and hope to get good direction from you guys.

My last cycle was:
Sus 250, Primo, Tren A, Winny- Strength went up, leaned out a bit. Gained a few pounds.

As far as sides - Sus250 bad acne, primo hurt like hell had to lower dosage from 450 mg wk to 300 mg wk then no problems. Tren A- no noticeable sides, winny same thing.

AS far as bloating or water retention, I'm hoping Tren will help me here. I'll still get some but Tren should help.

As far as Tren A dosage, I've done 75 mg - 100 mg without any sides. Do you think I'm getting any benefits by doing 100 mg vs. 75mg?

Hey you never know until you try it, I'll keep everyone posted. Until then your good advice is appreciated.

Brandon21

Awards
Stats - 33 yo, 242lbs, 6'3", approx. 16-18% BF

Sus 250 - 750 mg wk, wks 1-12
Tren A - 100mg EOD, wks 1-10
Anadrol - 100mg ED, wks 1-2
Dbol - 100mg ED, wks 3-6
HGH - 4IU daily 5 on-2 off for 6+ months total
Sus- 750mg/ 250mg shot 3x week, wks 1-12
Tren A- 50mg ED, wks 1-8. Shoot ed levels more stable, 10 weeks to long
Anadrol 50mg or Dbol 40mg 1-4. Pick one
Winny or Var 8-12?? If desired.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think T. Prop is better than the Sust. you get increasesd IGF-1, and can keep blood levels elevated more precisely IMO.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Thats SOOOO MUCH MULA....my cycle contains a couple orals and im at around 1400 bones with PCT

aelms

Awards
Once again I appreciate all the valuable input from you guys.

I am making minor adjustments to my cycle:

Sus 250 750mg week wks 1-12
Tren A 100 mg EOD - can't pin ED too much wks 1-8
Anadrol 100 mg ed weeks 1-2
Dbol 50 mg ED 3-4
HGH 4 iu ED

Brandon 21 thanks for the input.

Yes my cycles are expensive, however I have a pretty good hookup where I dont have to pay for any of it.

This low carb diet is kicking my ass, loss of energy. Thankful I only have another couple of weeks.

bigdawg999

Awards
if youre gonna pin tren eod why not use test prop?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
if youre gonna pin tren eod why not use test prop?
My thoughts exactly. Prop is elite as far as test goes.

I actually really like this cycle. Your blood pressure will be something you need to closely track, esp the end of week 1 into/through 2. Just be careful.

You didn't pay for any of this? Not even the HGH?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
hey bj. What cycles have you done, just curious?

aelms

Awards
My thoughts exactly. Prop is elite as far as test goes.

I actually really like this cycle. Your blood pressure will be something you need to closely track, esp the end of week 1 into/through 2. Just be careful.

You didn't pay for any of this? Not even the HGH?

I haven't used Prop, but some friends of mine have. I'll have to try in my next cycle, they tell me it hurts like hell.

No I didnt have to pay for any of it, including HGH, I have four more kits coming any day now which will get me through to the 6 month mark. It's a swap deal. I can get just about anything in 3-4days. However Anavar, winny and any other cutting agents have been difficult to get this time of the year because everyone wants it.

I thought about going with IGF instead of HGH, but I dont know enough about it yet to put it in my body. From what I've read some like it and some don't just like any other product. sO I dont have enough good evidence to switch or try it yet.

Thanks for the feedback bro

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Stick the sustanons Mon, Wed, Fri, the 90mg of prop phenylprop is nice with sust but 750 is probably the minimum anyone should run it. The tren is fine eod and at 100 mg i had no sides whatsoever as opposed at 75mg ed when i did have sides. Drol never interested me, and dbol made me break out bad. One think i learned later in my years about steroids, i felt oral jumpstarts were useless as to the outcome of total muscle gained at the end of a cycle. Longer cycles were better. I would rather be on for 20 weeks once a year at lower doses than for 12 on 12 off 12 on and so fourth. But that was me.

Brandon21

Awards
I haven't used Prop, but some friends of mine have. I'll have to try in my next cycle, they tell me it hurts like hell.

No I didnt have to pay for any of it, including HGH, I have four more kits coming any day now which will get me through to the 6 month mark. It's a swap deal. I can get just about anything in 3-4days. However Anavar, winny and any other cutting agents have been difficult to get this time of the year because everyone wants it.

I thought about going with IGF instead of HGH, but I dont know enough about it yet to put it in my body. From what I've read some like it and some don't just like any other product. sO I dont have enough good evidence to switch or try it yet.
Glad I could help with your cycle.

Prop can hurt depends what it is suspended in, if its in EO than its pretty painless.

IGF is amazing I love the stuff, but I do recommend that you know evertything about it before using. I include it in PCT works great.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my prop doesn't hurt at all...but thats because i brewed it myself ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was afraid of that as well, so far so good. But yes I am eating 20 raw eggs a day.

My nutritionists put this diet together, his previous diets have worked well, so I thought I would try it, luckily its only for a few weeks.

Wow!, I guess you don't need much of an education to be a nutritionist. Either that or you have a really bad nutritionist!. You paid someone to put together that plan?. Damn, I would be pissed!.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not saying its a bad plan, just thought it would be a lot more detailed and have more variety if you are paying someone for it.

aelms

Awards
Not saying its a bad plan, just thought it would be a lot more detailed and have more variety if you are paying someone for it.

TBONE - I didnt pay for it, I like the plan because its simple and works great. I on the other hand hate it because I dont have a variety. However, I'll do what I have to do to get where I want to be and this is just part of it.

I've actually gotten use to the eggs, no prob anymore. I'll probably incorporate into all my diets from now on.

aelms

Awards
Everything for free?. You lucky bastard!.

TBONE - Yep everything for free. My workout partner is my nutritionist, he is what I and everyone else calls an expert in the field of bodybuilding. He is a competitor BBer and looks great, everyone goes to him for advice but pays of course. He also is a manager of a nice sup shop. he has transformed my body from out of shape to nearly comp ready in 6 months. Of course it has been alot of hard work and dedication. Alot of people think steroids is the answer, but it's only a small portion of the formula.

This is my second week on my cycle, no noticeable results yet, Its my first time using drol, I actually thought I would see signs of use by now, but it may take a few weeks to notice. Any drol users feel free to let me know when you started seeing results from Drol. I also think it may have to do with my low carb diet. If I were on a bulking diet I may had seen results already but water mostly. Currently I dont have any water weight to speak of.