took mdrol possibly by mistake 3x this week, should I be concerned?

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Before i get flamed, i had a real busy work week prior to the holidays and was flying out last week Sunday night so i took some supplements with me and put them into a 5 day pill box because I just didn't feel like dragging pill boxes with me in my luggage. I threw multivitamin, some joint vitamins, fish oil, and what I thought was trione (aromatase inhibitor). I think I might have mistakenly put the mdrol in the pill box instead of trione, because when i returned this weekend the trione bottle still seemed to have the same numbers of pills in it. The only reason I noticed that is because I was almost finished with the bottle.

I was only taking the trione 3x a week after workouts at night just to make the bottle last longer and finish the remaining pills i had. Well apparently I might have been downing mdrol at night this week in my hotel, instead of the trione M,W,F. Should I be concerned? The mdrol was 10mg and looks very similar to the trione. Should I purchase some pct? Or should i just not worry about it since it was only 3x this week at 10mg MWF.

Getting paranoid here. thanks guys.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys for calming my nervous. will not let that happen again.lol

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congratulations on your one week pulse!

jk man, i use those too, my "pill tackle box" as my GF refers to it as.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
congratulations on your one week pulse!

jk man, i use those too, my "pill tackle box" as my GF refers to it as.

they're pretty awesome, it has one major flaw you have to make sure you put the right stuff in it lol. i wonder if i made gains from the pulse

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think i am going to replace mine. i have been using it for a few years and it has "quite an odor."

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
one last quick question, promise.

Ok so i don't need pct because i shouldn't be shut down, but do you think those 3 days mwf of 10mg could have initiated hair loss. the reason i still have a left over bottle of mdrol because i was worried about hair loss and never finished it thanks..

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also, i think you should be fine but i am not a Dr. yet.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
one last quick question, promise.

Ok so i don't need pct because i shouldn't be shut down, but do you think those 3 days mwf of 10mg could have initiated hair loss. the reason i still have a left over bottle of mdrol because i was worried about hair loss and never finished it thanks..
OMG DUDE, I had that happen to me, and I grew huge tits, went bald, and was ****!ing ghosts.. Na JJ, you'll be fine.:dump: