cycle help

soldier08

Awards
Hey ,i need some advice guys.I have some stuff left over from my last cycle.I no longer have a source b/c of constant moving around in the military.I have done 2 cycles in the past ,both while in iraq.This is what i have on hand - 7 amps of sus 250, 15cc of Eq 100mg/ml, 50/ 10mg tabs Anavar.I know it's not much,but i seem to respond well to small amounts,and me being home this time by diet will be in check.I am not looking for a bulk...just increased athletic preformence and hopefully 5lb. of lean muscule that i can maintain.I work out 4 days a week + army PT 5days a week, i am on the edge of overtraining.I train upper body heavy and hard.lower body light and for reps, i find otherwise i hurt my running and road marching time.

i am 5'6.5" 162lb 10% bodyfat as of 45days ago
bench press - 290lb. max
2mile run - 13:09 min.
2 minute push up - 104
2 minute sit-up - 89
12 mile ruck march time w/ 70lb. ruck - 2hrs 48 min.

any advice would be great guys...thanks

soldier08

Awards
thinking something like this

week 1-7 sus 250/250mg ew
week 1-3 20mg anavar first 2 weeks/ 30mg last week
week 1-5 100mg Eq ew
week 5-10 200mg Eq ew
nolva for pct...i think i woulb be able to start nolva dose 2 weeks after last Eq inject..since dose so low.
I was thinking of adding a non-methy over the counter ph in after week 7( maybe 3ad i have heard some people making gains off of this)

bigdawg999

Awards
i understand your situation of not being able to get anymore test but it is not a good idea to run the eq longer than the test...if anything look into running the eq at a higher dose and also save the var for the last couple of weeks and even if its less than 3 weeks, bump up the mgs

soldier08

Awards
hey thanks bro for the reply,seems i have been getting ignored on thise site cuz i'm a newbie to this forum.I have thought about running the eq higher,this would be prefered, but told that effects won't show untill about week 6,so need to spread it out more to get effect.But i belive your logic is right on the money. With no test my libido will be shot i think. do you think if i take some kind of oral ph to supplement the test after week 7...it would be enough.

bigdawg999

Awards
im not an expert by any means man, im still learning like you are, i wouldnt run the PH after the injs....i have read alot about ppl jump starting a cycle with a PH...in this case...possible 4 weeks or possibly 3 weeks with Havoc would be great and then start your cycle...or you could go 2 weeks havoc start the cycle and then finish the havoc while running the aas

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10