Libido gone from Halo + tren prohormone

abish

abish

Awards
im almost 3 weeks in to cycle of 75 mg halo ed and 60 mg tren prohormone and my libido is almost totally gone i have some paravol would this help with the libido lose or and i screwed. i also started to 250 mg B-6 2x ed today for prolactin issues. i dont have any lumps in my nipples but the just look like they are both a little big. i have letro tamox and torem on hand just incase i due start to feel the effects of gyno..

Does anyone have any suggestions.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
tren is causing the lost libido and possible prolactin issues just deal with it till PCT....if gyno gets bad then run letro at 1ml eod, but letro wont help with prolactin induced gyno...u need caber for that

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
tren is causing the lost libido and possible prolactin issues just deal with it till PCT....if gyno gets bad then run letro at 1ml eod, but letro wont help with prolactin induced gyno...u need caber for that
tren or dienelone?
I agree that the progestin is the main culprit but with the dosages is taking he`s probably shutdown also , so no test no libido

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
im almost 3 weeks in to cycle of 75 mg halo ed and 60 mg tren prohormone and my libido is almost totally gone i have some paravol would this help with the libido lose or and i screwed. i also started to 250 mg B-6 2x ed today for prolactin issues. i dont have any lumps in my nipples but the just look like they are both a little big. i have letro tamox and torem on hand just incase i due start to feel the effects of gyno..

Does anyone have any suggestions.
Tren? Do you mean a 19 nor 4 product. Thats not Tren! More like Finigenx. Anyway just stick with your PCT on Tamox and an AI inverse to your serm. Puffy nips come from that product in my experience. You will be just fine after PCT as long as you dont have any lumps. RELAX!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
next cycle run 500mg of test enanthate a week and i can guarantee to you that u will have no problem with your libido.

abish

abish

Awards
thanks for the advise on the prolactin. but what do you think about the paravol for libido