Dermacrine – The perfect addition to your stack

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Arrow Dermacrine – The perfect addition to your stack

Dermacrine – The Perfect addition to your stack

Am members,

Do you need help supporting a raging sex drive, aggressive mental focus, and an intense appetite to fulfill your protein requirements? Perhaps you are you using Deca and having problems keeping ‘it’ hard, or running EQ and feeling lethargic and unmotivated, or using Anadrol or some related oral "pro-steroid" and lacking an appetite for food. These problems are typical for many athletes and bodybuilders when hormone levels become out of balance. Fortunately, Dermacrine can counter these problems by providing a significant boost in the essential male hormones.

Dermacrine is a topical cream that delivers high amounts of androgenic & anabolic hormones right through the skin. What makes Dermacrine so exciting is that it is not only a solid performance enhancing supplement on its own, but it can be stacked with just about any AAS cycle to increase gains and prevent many side effects. Let me explain…

Many don’t realize that there are over a dozen different natural hormones which act like testosterone to positively influence muscle gains, strength and libido.(1) Dermacrine delivers a hefty dose of DHEA and Pregenenolone, bio-identical precursors for the essential male hormones. More specifically, DHEA readily converts to the hormones androstenedione, androstenediol, and androsterone.(2-8) These are known as anabolic/androgenic hormones that are responsible for “all that is man” including libido, muscular development, aggression and recovery. Therefore, it is important to keep these hormones elevated with Dermacrine, especially during a steroid cycle when the production of these natural hormones are shut down!

Consider this -- Dermacrine is so powerful, users have compared it to using 150-200mg/wk of Injectable testosterone (TE).

To help control estrogenic side effects we’ve fortified Dermacrine with Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone – natural aromatase inhibitors that reduce conversion to estrogen. We’ve also designed Dermacrine to have minimal conversion to DHT, thus offering safety for those concerned with hair loss.

These properties make Dermacrine one outstanding product. We encourage you to visit the Primordial Performance website to learn more –
    Testosterone Support Supplements for Men. Health, Libido, Masculinity

We also encourage you to learn more about Sustain Alpha as a PCT substitute for Clomid or Nolva without the side-effects.

Thank you.

-Pp

REFERENCES

1. Hormone Tree for hormone conversion pathways and functions.

2. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C ] dehydroepiandrosterone into 7-oxygenated derivatives by the normal human male and female skin tissue. Faredin, I., A. Fazekas, I. Toth, and M. Juslesz. J. Invest. Dermatol. 52:357. 1969

3. The metabolism of [4-14C] 5 androstene-3P, 17P-diol by normal human skin in vitro. Faredin, I., and I. Toth. Acta Med. Acad. Sci. Hung. 32:139. 1975.

4. Sebocytes are the key regulators of androgen homeostasis in human skin. M Fritsch, CE Orfanos, and CC Zouboulis J Invest Dermatol, May 1, 2001; 116(5): 793-800.

5. Transformation and conjugation of dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin. Berliner, D. L., and A. J. Gallegos. J. Clin. Endocrinol. 27:1214. 1967.

6. The formation of water soluble steroids by human skin. Berliner, D. L., J. R. Pasqu****i, and A. J. Gallegos. J. Invest. Dermatol. 50:220. 1968

7. The in vitro metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone in human skin. I Faredin, JL Webb, and M Julesz Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1967; 23(2): 169-79.

8. The metabolism of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin in vitro. I. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone into Androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, testosterone and androsterone by normal human male and female skin slices. I Faredin, K Kokai, I Toth, AG Fazekas, and M Julesz Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1970; 27(1): 95-102.

9. High bioavailability of dehydroepiandrosterone administered percutaneously in the rat C Labrie, M Flamand, A Belanger, and F Labrie J. Endocrinol., Sep 1996; 150: S107 - S118.

10. Effects of transdermal application of DHEA to men on the levels of steroids, gonadotropins and lipids. SULCOVÁ J, HILL M, HAMPL R, MA.EK Z, NOVÁ C EK A, C E.KA R, STÁRKA L Physiol Res 49: 685-693, 2000.

11. 5. Majeed, M. et al. US Patent #5,536,506 (1996), US Patent # 5,744,161 (1998), US Patent # 5,972,382 (1999), US Patent # 6, 054, 585 (2000) and International patents

NOTE: The new Oral Dermacrine Liqua-Vade is here! 11/25/09 .

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Your Dermacrine product has peaked my interest. I just may have to add this in on my upcomming cycle.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Would you stack Dermacrine with Havoc??
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    Would you stack Dermacrine with Havoc??
    I think it would stack well with havoc. It would most likely assist those that have experienced any libido loss with havoc due to estrogen suppression qualitites of the compound.

A product like this would help balance that out and imo effectively enhance libido.

Legendary

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Great... thanks for the info
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    Great... thanks for the info
    No problem.

Make sure to check out the havoc write-up if you have anymore questions.

Legendary

7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I think it would stack well with havoc. It would most likely assist those that have experienced any libido loss with havoc due to estrogen suppression qualitites of the compound.

A product like this would help balance that out and imo effectively enhance libido.
    Thanks trama.

-Pp
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Thanks trama.

-Pp
    Anytime buddy!

I hope to add this into my cycle here in a few days.

Legendary

9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Check out the new Dermacrine page -
    http://www.primordialperformance.com...ermacrine.html

All new topical formula now too, better absorption, better feel on the skin.

-Pp
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Very nice!

Legendary

11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Info on the new 4.0 Dermacrine -

New Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, and DermaTherm 4.0 is here

-Pp
  12. Registered User

gonna run this with superdrol in the future
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    gonna run this with superdrol in the future
    Sounds good. Let us know how that goes.

-Pp
  14. Registered User

-Pp

will do
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

what happens when u spray it directly on ur boner?
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

-Pp
    IS your product better than 1-DHEA and why ?
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    IS your product better than 1-DHEA and why ?
    For “1-DHEA” [1-androsterone] to be effective it either needs to convert to 1-Adione, 1-Adiol, or 1-Test. For these conversions, you need heavy amounts of 3b HSD, 3a HSD and 17b HSD. None of these steroidogenic enzymes are present in high concentrations in the human digestive track, so very limited conversion will take place to the more desirable hormones. Plus, delivery of these hormones to the blood stream is very low to begin with.

The DHEA in Dermacrine is getting delivered through the skin where there is very high concentrations of these enzymes to convert DHEA to more anabolic and androgenic hormones. If 1-DHEA was made as a topical I could imagine it being very effective, but until then…

-Pp
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

The DHEA in Dermacrine is getting delivered through the skin where there is very high concentrations of these enzymes to convert DHEA to more anabolic and androgenic hormones. If 1-DHEA was made as a topical I could imagine it being very effective, but until then…

-Pp
    Primordial,

Please make this happen.

Thanks a lot,
    ozarkaBRAND
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Primordial,

Please make this happen.

Thanks a lot,
    ozarkaBRAND
    ;-)

-Pp
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Ohhhhh ma gootness
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Dermacrine – The Perfect addition to your stack

Am members,

Do you need help supporting a raging sex drive, aggressive mental focus, and an intense appetite to fulfill your protein requirements? Perhaps you are you using Deca and having problems keeping ‘it’ hard, or running EQ and feeling lethargic and unmotivated, or using Anadrol or some related oral "pro-steroid" and lacking an appetite for food. These problems are typical for many athletes and bodybuilders when hormone levels become out of balance. Fortunately, Dermacrine can counter these problems by providing a significant boost in the essential male hormones.

Dermacrine is a topical cream that delivers high amounts of androgenic & anabolic hormones right through the skin. What makes Dermacrine so exciting is that it is not only a solid performance enhancing supplement on its own, but it can be stacked with just about any AAS cycle to increase gains and prevent many side effects. Let me explain…

Many don’t realize that there are over a dozen different natural hormones which act like testosterone to positively influence muscle gains, strength and libido.(1) Dermacrine delivers a hefty dose of DHEA and Pregenenolone, bio-identical precursors for the essential male hormones. More specifically, DHEA readily converts to the hormones androstenedione, androstenediol, and androsterone.(2-8) These are known as anabolic/androgenic hormones that are responsible for “all that is man” including libido, muscular development, aggression and recovery. Therefore, it is important to keep these hormones elevated with Dermacrine, especially during a steroid cycle when the production of these natural hormones are shut down!

Consider this -- DHEA is absorbed through the skin about 10x better than it is absorbed orally.(9,10,11) Most fascinating, is that the skin is extremely concentrated in the steroid converting enzymes required to convert DHEA to the androgenic/anabolic hormones listed above.(2-8) Because Dermacrine is delivered topically, we’ve created the most effective formula possible. Dermacrine is so powerful, users have compared it to using 150-200mg/wk of Injectable testosterone (TE).

To help control estrogenic side effects we’ve fortified Dermacrine with Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone – natural aromatase inhibitors that reduce conversion to estrogen. We’ve also designed Dermacrine to have minimal conversion to DHT, thus offering safety for those concerned with hair loss.

These properties make Dermacrine one outstanding product. We encourage you to visit the Primordial Performance website to learn more –
    Testosterone Support Supplements for Men. Health, Libido, Masculinity

We also encourage you to learn more about Sustain Alpha as a PCT substitute for Clomid or Nolva without the side-effects.

Thank you.

-Pp

REFERENCES

1. Hormone Tree for hormone conversion pathways and functions.

2. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C ] dehydroepiandrosterone into 7-oxygenated derivatives by the normal human male and female skin tissue. Faredin, I., A. Fazekas, I. Toth, and M. Juslesz. J. Invest. Dermatol. 52:357. 1969

3. The metabolism of [4-14C] 5 androstene-3P, 17P-diol by normal human skin in vitro. Faredin, I., and I. Toth. Acta Med. Acad. Sci. Hung. 32:139. 1975.

4. Sebocytes are the key regulators of androgen homeostasis in human skin. M Fritsch, CE Orfanos, and CC Zouboulis J Invest Dermatol, May 1, 2001; 116(5): 793-800.

5. Transformation and conjugation of dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin. Berliner, D. L., and A. J. Gallegos. J. Clin. Endocrinol. 27:1214. 1967.

6. The formation of water soluble steroids by human skin. Berliner, D. L., J. R. Pasqu****i, and A. J. Gallegos. J. Invest. Dermatol. 50:220. 1968

7. The in vitro metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone in human skin. I Faredin, JL Webb, and M Julesz Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1967; 23(2): 169-79.

8. The metabolism of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin in vitro. I. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone into Androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, testosterone and androsterone by normal human male and female skin slices. I Faredin, K Kokai, I Toth, AG Fazekas, and M Julesz Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1970; 27(1): 95-102.

9. High bioavailability of dehydroepiandrosterone administered percutaneously in the rat C Labrie, M Flamand, A Belanger, and F Labrie J. Endocrinol., Sep 1996; 150: S107 - S118.

10. Effects of transdermal application of DHEA to men on the levels of steroids, gonadotropins and lipids. SULCOVÁ J, HILL M, HAMPL R, MA.EK Z, NOVÁ C EK A, C E.KA R, STÁRKA L Physiol Res 49: 685-693, 2000.

11. 5. Majeed, M. et al. US Patent #5,536,506 (1996), US Patent # 5,744,161 (1998), US Patent # 5,972,382 (1999), US Patent # 6, 054, 585 (2000) and International patents
    what keeps dermacrine from converting to some of the unwanted hormones ?
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

what keeps dermacrine from converting to some of the unwanted hormones ?

Unwanted hormones like estrogen? Resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone will help prevent this.

You will still get a little conversion to estrogen, which will actually support your gains, glycogen storage, immune function, and overall health.

-Pp
  23. Registered User

Dermacrine is a truly exceptional product. Consider a stack of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp afterwards.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Unwanted hormones like estrogen? Resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone will help prevent this.

You will still get a little conversion to estrogen, which will actually support your gains, glycogen storage, immune function, and overall health.

-Pp
    I will be using dermacrine for the last 50 days of my cycle with formestance and 7-oxo (transdermal) would this be ok ?
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I will be using dermacrine for the last 50 days of my cycle with formestance and 7-oxo (transdermal) would this be ok ?
    Yes, this would be fine.

Just know that you will already be getting a heavy amount of 7-oxo DHEA conversion from the Dermacrine.

-Pp
  26. Registered User

Yes, this would be fine.

Just know that you will already be getting a heavy amount of 7-oxo DHEA conversion from the Dermacrine.

-Pp
    Started Dermacrine this morning!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Yes, this would be fine.

-Pp
    just reread your writeup might be more useful as part of pct ?
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

just reread your writeup might be more useful as part of pct ?
    Dermacrine or 7-oxo DHEA?

I wouldnt use either for PCT. Both can suppress natural hormone production.

-Eric
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Dermacrine or 7-oxo DHEA?

I wouldnt use either for PCT. Both can suppress natural hormone production.

-Eric
    Thanks for all your help and the quick respond to all questions .I think you have a great product line and I will be supporting your company.
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Thanks for all your help and the quick respond to all questions .I think you have a great product line and I will be supporting your company.
    We appreciate the support.

-Pp
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

How effective would Dermacrine be for a 2 week duration? Does it kick in relatively quickly?
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

How effective would Dermacrine be for a 2 week duration? Does it kick in relatively quickly?
    I just posted this in another thread -

"The immediate ‘cognitive enhancements’ or ‘energy boost’ that a lot of men report are usually noticeable within the first couple days, especially if you’re deficient in DHEA or other male androgens. This is the “neurological” benefit that kicks in quickly.

Most of the "muscular effects" such as increased strength, endurance, improved recovery time, reduced muscle soreness, increased appetite – are benefits that won’t be realized until a couple weeks of consistent use as the anabolic properties start to kick in.

Your body composition is also going to be improving whether you "feel" anything or not. Within 4 weeks, its common for body fat to drop 1-2% as muscle mass increases by 1-2lbs. Getting before & after caliper tests on body fat levels can reveal this."

-Pp
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    LOL!!!!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

You thinking about running it with SD for 2 weeks? That thought had crossed my mind as I'm currently running SD for 2 weeks (20/20).
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    You thinking about running it with SD for 2 weeks? That thought had crossed my mind as I'm currently running SD for 2 weeks (20/20).
    Exactly!

Wow, pretty identical cycle there too. I'll prob start with 10/10 though, and maybe move on up in the future.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Exactly!

Wow, pretty identical cycle there too. I'll prob start with 10/10 though, and maybe move on up in the future.
    Nice. I have an extra bottle of Dermacrine from the BOGO sale a while back. Depending on how this 2 week run goes (I'm only on day 3), I might use the Dermacrine the next time around.

Good luck with your run.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    Nice. I have an extra bottle of Dermacrine from the BOGO sale a while back. Depending on how this 2 week run goes (I'm only on day 3), I might use the Dermacrine the next time around.

Good luck with your run.
    Good luck to you as well. Be sure and throw up some updates
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

why don't you spray some rum on your boner and set it ablaze ?
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

It will make your boner radiate through your pants, and make women dream of your copulating power.

-Pp
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

It will make your boner radiate through your pants, and make women dream of your copulating power.

-Pp
    LMAOROTFF!!! Or, you can just do what I do: Smile and tell them that it's your "heat-seeking moisture missile."
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TCF-1 A perfect addition to PCT
    By rulk22 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:46 PM
  2. Dermacrine - The Perfect Winter Supplement
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 08:16 PM
  3. Replies: 80