Dermacrine – The perfect addition to your stack

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine – The Perfect addition to your stack​

Am members,

Do you need help supporting a raging sex drive, aggressive mental focus, and an intense appetite to fulfill your protein requirements? Perhaps you are you using Deca and having problems keeping ‘it’ hard, or running EQ and feeling lethargic and unmotivated, or using Anadrol or some related oral "pro-steroid" and lacking an appetite for food. These problems are typical for many athletes and bodybuilders when hormone levels become out of balance. Fortunately, Dermacrine can counter these problems by providing a significant boost in the essential male hormones.

Dermacrine is a topical cream that delivers high amounts of androgenic & anabolic hormones right through the skin. What makes Dermacrine so exciting is that it is not only a solid performance enhancing supplement on its own, but it can be stacked with just about any AAS cycle to increase gains and prevent many side effects. Let me explain…

Many don’t realize that there are over a dozen different natural hormones which act like testosterone to positively influence muscle gains, strength and libido.(1) Dermacrine delivers a hefty dose of DHEA and Pregenenolone, bio-identical precursors for the essential male hormones. More specifically, DHEA readily converts to the hormones androstenedione, androstenediol, and androsterone.(2-8) These are known as anabolic/androgenic hormones that are responsible for “all that is man” including libido, muscular development, aggression and recovery. Therefore, it is important to keep these hormones elevated with Dermacrine, especially during a steroid cycle when the production of these natural hormones are shut down!

Consider this -- Dermacrine is so powerful, users have compared it to using 150-200mg/wk of Injectable testosterone (TE).

To help control estrogenic side effects we’ve fortified Dermacrine with Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone – natural aromatase inhibitors that reduce conversion to estrogen. We’ve also designed Dermacrine to have minimal conversion to DHT, thus offering safety for those concerned with hair loss.

These properties make Dermacrine one outstanding product. We encourage you to visit the Primordial Performance website to learn more –
Testosterone Support Supplements for Men. Health, Libido, Masculinity

We also encourage you to learn more about Sustain Alpha as a PCT substitute for Clomid or Nolva without the side-effects.

Thank you.

-Pp

REFERENCES

1. Hormone Tree for hormone conversion pathways and functions.

2. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C ] dehydroepiandrosterone into 7-oxygenated derivatives by the normal human male and female skin tissue. Faredin, I., A. Fazekas, I. Toth, and M. Juslesz. J. Invest. Dermatol. 52:357. 1969

3. The metabolism of [4-14C] 5 androstene-3P, 17P-diol by normal human skin in vitro. Faredin, I., and I. Toth. Acta Med. Acad. Sci. Hung. 32:139. 1975.

4. Sebocytes are the key regulators of androgen homeostasis in human skin. M Fritsch, CE Orfanos, and CC Zouboulis J Invest Dermatol, May 1, 2001; 116(5): 793-800.

5. Transformation and conjugation of dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin. Berliner, D. L., and A. J. Gallegos. J. Clin. Endocrinol. 27:1214. 1967.

6. The formation of water soluble steroids by human skin. Berliner, D. L., J. R. Pasqu****i, and A. J. Gallegos. J. Invest. Dermatol. 50:220. 1968

7. The in vitro metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone in human skin. I Faredin, JL Webb, and M Julesz Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1967; 23(2): 169-79.

8. The metabolism of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin in vitro. I. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone into Androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, testosterone and androsterone by normal human male and female skin slices. I Faredin, K Kokai, I Toth, AG Fazekas, and M Julesz Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1970; 27(1): 95-102.

9. High bioavailability of dehydroepiandrosterone administered percutaneously in the rat C Labrie, M Flamand, A Belanger, and F Labrie J. Endocrinol., Sep 1996; 150: S107 - S118.

10. Effects of transdermal application of DHEA to men on the levels of steroids, gonadotropins and lipids. SULCOVÁ J, HILL M, HAMPL R, MA.EK Z, NOVÁ C EK A, C E.KA R, STÁRKA L Physiol Res 49: 685-693, 2000.

11. 5. Majeed, M. et al. US Patent #5,536,506 (1996), US Patent # 5,744,161 (1998), US Patent # 5,972,382 (1999), US Patent # 6, 054, 585 (2000) and International patents

NOTE: The new Oral Dermacrine Liqua-Vade is here! 11/25/09 .

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your Dermacrine product has peaked my interest. I just may have to add this in on my upcomming cycle. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you stack Dermacrine with Havoc??
I think it would stack well with havoc. It would most likely assist those that have experienced any libido loss with havoc due to estrogen suppression qualitites of the compound.

A product like this would help balance that out and imo effectively enhance libido.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it would stack well with havoc. It would most likely assist those that have experienced any libido loss with havoc due to estrogen suppression qualitites of the compound.

A product like this would help balance that out and imo effectively enhance libido.
Thanks trama.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out the new Dermacrine page -

All new topical formula now too, better absorption, better feel on the skin.

-Pp

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! :thumbsup:

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
what happens when u spray it directly on ur boner?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IS your product better than 1-DHEA and why ?
For “1-DHEA” [1-androsterone] to be effective it either needs to convert to 1-Adione, 1-Adiol, or 1-Test. For these conversions, you need heavy amounts of 3b HSD, 3a HSD and 17b HSD. None of these steroidogenic enzymes are present in high concentrations in the human digestive track, so very limited conversion will take place to the more desirable hormones. Plus, delivery of these hormones to the blood stream is very low to begin with.

The DHEA in Dermacrine is getting delivered through the skin where there is very high concentrations of these enzymes to convert DHEA to more anabolic and androgenic hormones. If 1-DHEA was made as a topical I could imagine it being very effective, but until then…

-Pp

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
The DHEA in Dermacrine is getting delivered through the skin where there is very high concentrations of these enzymes to convert DHEA to more anabolic and androgenic hormones. If 1-DHEA was made as a topical I could imagine it being very effective, but until then…

-Pp
Primordial,

Please make this happen.

Thanks a lot,
ozarkaBRAND

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine – The Perfect addition to your stack​

Am members,

Do you need help supporting a raging sex drive, aggressive mental focus, and an intense appetite to fulfill your protein requirements? Perhaps you are you using Deca and having problems keeping ‘it’ hard, or running EQ and feeling lethargic and unmotivated, or using Anadrol or some related oral "pro-steroid" and lacking an appetite for food. These problems are typical for many athletes and bodybuilders when hormone levels become out of balance. Fortunately, Dermacrine can counter these problems by providing a significant boost in the essential male hormones.

Dermacrine is a topical cream that delivers high amounts of androgenic & anabolic hormones right through the skin. What makes Dermacrine so exciting is that it is not only a solid performance enhancing supplement on its own, but it can be stacked with just about any AAS cycle to increase gains and prevent many side effects. Let me explain…

Many don’t realize that there are over a dozen different natural hormones which act like testosterone to positively influence muscle gains, strength and libido.(1) Dermacrine delivers a hefty dose of DHEA and Pregenenolone, bio-identical precursors for the essential male hormones. More specifically, DHEA readily converts to the hormones androstenedione, androstenediol, and androsterone.(2-8) These are known as anabolic/androgenic hormones that are responsible for “all that is man” including libido, muscular development, aggression and recovery. Therefore, it is important to keep these hormones elevated with Dermacrine, especially during a steroid cycle when the production of these natural hormones are shut down!

Consider this -- DHEA is absorbed through the skin about 10x better than it is absorbed orally.(9,10,11) Most fascinating, is that the skin is extremely concentrated in the steroid converting enzymes required to convert DHEA to the androgenic/anabolic hormones listed above.(2-8) Because Dermacrine is delivered topically, we’ve created the most effective formula possible. Dermacrine is so powerful, users have compared it to using 150-200mg/wk of Injectable testosterone (TE).

To help control estrogenic side effects we’ve fortified Dermacrine with Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone – natural aromatase inhibitors that reduce conversion to estrogen. We’ve also designed Dermacrine to have minimal conversion to DHT, thus offering safety for those concerned with hair loss.

These properties make Dermacrine one outstanding product. We encourage you to visit the Primordial Performance website to learn more –
Testosterone Support Supplements for Men. Health, Libido, Masculinity

We also encourage you to learn more about Sustain Alpha as a PCT substitute for Clomid or Nolva without the side-effects.

Thank you.

-Pp

REFERENCES

1. Hormone Tree for hormone conversion pathways and functions.

2. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C ] dehydroepiandrosterone into 7-oxygenated derivatives by the normal human male and female skin tissue. Faredin, I., A. Fazekas, I. Toth, and M. Juslesz. J. Invest. Dermatol. 52:357. 1969

3. The metabolism of [4-14C] 5 androstene-3P, 17P-diol by normal human skin in vitro. Faredin, I., and I. Toth. Acta Med. Acad. Sci. Hung. 32:139. 1975.

4. Sebocytes are the key regulators of androgen homeostasis in human skin. M Fritsch, CE Orfanos, and CC Zouboulis J Invest Dermatol, May 1, 2001; 116(5): 793-800.

5. Transformation and conjugation of dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin. Berliner, D. L., and A. J. Gallegos. J. Clin. Endocrinol. 27:1214. 1967.

6. The formation of water soluble steroids by human skin. Berliner, D. L., J. R. Pasqu****i, and A. J. Gallegos. J. Invest. Dermatol. 50:220. 1968

7. The in vitro metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone in human skin. I Faredin, JL Webb, and M Julesz Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1967; 23(2): 169-79.

8. The metabolism of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin in vitro. I. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone into Androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, testosterone and androsterone by normal human male and female skin slices. I Faredin, K Kokai, I Toth, AG Fazekas, and M Julesz Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1970; 27(1): 95-102.

9. High bioavailability of dehydroepiandrosterone administered percutaneously in the rat C Labrie, M Flamand, A Belanger, and F Labrie J. Endocrinol., Sep 1996; 150: S107 - S118.

10. Effects of transdermal application of DHEA to men on the levels of steroids, gonadotropins and lipids. SULCOVÁ J, HILL M, HAMPL R, MA.EK Z, NOVÁ C EK A, C E.KA R, STÁRKA L Physiol Res 49: 685-693, 2000.

11. 5. Majeed, M. et al. US Patent #5,536,506 (1996), US Patent # 5,744,161 (1998), US Patent # 5,972,382 (1999), US Patent # 6, 054, 585 (2000) and International patents
what keeps dermacrine from converting to some of the unwanted hormones ?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what keeps dermacrine from converting to some of the unwanted hormones ?

Unwanted hormones like estrogen? Resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone will help prevent this.

You will still get a little conversion to estrogen, which will actually support your gains, glycogen storage, immune function, and overall health.

-Pp

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Unwanted hormones like estrogen? Resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone will help prevent this.

You will still get a little conversion to estrogen, which will actually support your gains, glycogen storage, immune function, and overall health.

-Pp
I will be using dermacrine for the last 50 days of my cycle with formestance and 7-oxo (transdermal) would this be ok ?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be using dermacrine for the last 50 days of my cycle with formestance and 7-oxo (transdermal) would this be ok ?
Yes, this would be fine.

Just know that you will already be getting a heavy amount of 7-oxo DHEA conversion from the Dermacrine.

-Pp

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just reread your writeup might be more useful as part of pct ?
Dermacrine or 7-oxo DHEA?

I wouldnt use either for PCT. Both can suppress natural hormone production.

-Eric

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine or 7-oxo DHEA?

I wouldnt use either for PCT. Both can suppress natural hormone production.

-Eric
Thanks for all your help and the quick respond to all questions .I think you have a great product line and I will be supporting your company.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all your help and the quick respond to all questions .I think you have a great product line and I will be supporting your company.
We appreciate the support.

-Pp

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
How effective would Dermacrine be for a 2 week duration? Does it kick in relatively quickly?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How effective would Dermacrine be for a 2 week duration? Does it kick in relatively quickly?
I just posted this in another thread -

"The immediate ‘cognitive enhancements’ or ‘energy boost’ that a lot of men report are usually noticeable within the first couple days, especially if you’re deficient in DHEA or other male androgens. This is the “neurological” benefit that kicks in quickly.

Most of the "muscular effects" such as increased strength, endurance, improved recovery time, reduced muscle soreness, increased appetite – are benefits that won’t be realized until a couple weeks of consistent use as the anabolic properties start to kick in.

Your body composition is also going to be improving whether you "feel" anything or not. Within 4 weeks, its common for body fat to drop 1-2% as muscle mass increases by 1-2lbs. Getting before & after caliper tests on body fat levels can reveal this."

-Pp

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
You thinking about running it with SD for 2 weeks? That thought had crossed my mind as I'm currently running SD for 2 weeks (20/20).

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You thinking about running it with SD for 2 weeks? That thought had crossed my mind as I'm currently running SD for 2 weeks (20/20).
Exactly!

Wow, pretty identical cycle there too. I'll prob start with 10/10 though, and maybe move on up in the future.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Exactly!

Wow, pretty identical cycle there too. I'll prob start with 10/10 though, and maybe move on up in the future.
Nice. I have an extra bottle of Dermacrine from the BOGO sale a while back. Depending on how this 2 week run goes (I'm only on day 3), I might use the Dermacrine the next time around.

Good luck with your run.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I have an extra bottle of Dermacrine from the BOGO sale a while back. Depending on how this 2 week run goes (I'm only on day 3), I might use the Dermacrine the next time around.

Good luck with your run.
Good luck to you as well. Be sure and throw up some updates :thumbsup:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
It will make your boner radiate through your pants, and make women dream of your copulating power.

-Pp
LMAOROTFF!!! Or, you can just do what I do: Smile and tell them that it's your "heat-seeking moisture missile.":toofunny::jaw:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
why don't you spray some rum on your boner and set it ablaze ?

I think Richard Pryor (R.I.P.) tried something like that once, and it didn't turn out too well. But he did do the 40-yard dash in 3.9 seconds.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
sounds like he had after burners
No, more like he got BURNED AFTER...freebasing! Let's just say that he would have gone well with a side order of cole slaw! :toofunny: LMFAO! Oh, I'm seriously going to "Hell in a handbasket" for that one! Oh, well, F U C K it!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok my nxt cycle will consist of
supedrol 4 wks
furazadrol 6 wks ( 2week jump start)
or i might do a
pherplex bridge with superdrol
now question????

can i use it with both of these cycles?
and would it give any positive effects to those nasty sides from phera? one being gyno

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok my nxt cycle will consist of
supedrol 4 wks
furazadrol 6 wks ( 2week jump start)
or i might do a
pherplex bridge with superdrol
now question????

can i use it with both of these cycles?
and would it give any positive effects to those nasty sides from phera? one being gyno
Dermacrine wouldn’t do anything to prevent gyno, but it can prevent the side effects of reduced sex drive or general motivation from something exotic like pherplex or superdrol.

-Pp

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yah im also adding trisorbagen but wat other benefits r there to adding dem. to those 2 stacks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bump for this great sale, everyone!! Just add the items to your cart and the discount is automatically applied! :food:​