PH for MASS?

tl77

Awards
What PH is best for gaining as much mass as possible. I am not to concerned with overall strength gains as much as I am with gaining mass. I bought a superdrol clone about a year ago and havent tried it yet, decided to keep reading and working out as hard as possible. I have been hearing contrasting things and just want some serious input. If there is something better for mass gains than superdrol im not to worried about just scrapping the sd for now and trying something else. Thanks guys!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
superdrol and or p-plex are probably ur best bet

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are your stats... Do you have a pct laid out??? Both phera and s-drol will add about 10-14lbs of mass (varies obviously) the difference is that the gains from superdrol will be more lean and less watery, but the side effects seem to be a little worse with s-drol, but they were minimal for me, just some acne and lethargy, and 15lbs of lean mass ;). Both are great compounds, i'd say use the s-drol because you have it already, however you should get some phera too, as it will probably be off the market in a month or two.

tl77

Awards
What are your stats... Do you have a pct laid out??? Both phera and s-drol will add about 10-14lbs of mass (varies obviously) the difference is that the gains from superdrol will be more lean and less watery, but the side effects seem to be a little worse with s-drol, but they were minimal for me, just some acne and lethargy, and 15lbs of lean mass ;). Both are great compounds, i'd say use the s-drol because you have it already, however you should get some phera too, as it will probably be off the market in a month or two.
I'm 6'1" 180 23yrs old, just finishing up a cut. Ya i have liquid nolva on hand, pry go something like 40-40-20-20, as well as cycle support for during cycle and pct.

tl77

Awards
dkkon1:
hey what'd you run the sdrol at with those gains? 10-20-20? The sd clone i have is 12mg pills so i was thinking doin 1 pill for the first few days then bumping to 2 pills/day for the rest of the 3 wk cycle

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If its your first cycle, i'd say run it at 12/12/12. Most people will have the similar results with their first cycle wether they use 10/10/10, 10/20/20, 20/20/20. Obviously there are no guarantees with this... i personally ran at 15/20/20 but wish i had ran at 10/10/10 as i assume i'd of had the same results with less usage. Of course maybe you'd have better results at 12/24/24, although 24 is higher than i'd go for a first (or second for that matter)cycle.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally i think running nolva at 40/40/20/20 is excessive. It has been the accepted protocol for quite sometime, but it seems that people are having great results with lower dosages like : 20/20/10/10, 20/10/10/10. Remember more is not always better, this is a medication for women with breast cancer and we shouldn't be using more than is absolutely necessary. Personally I use this protocol:

Days 1-3 -40mg
Days 4-7 -30mg
Wk 2 -20mg
Days 15-17-20mg
Days 17-21-10mg
Wk 4 -10mg

Looks complicated but it is quite simple.

tl77

Awards
Thanks for the insight dkkon...i'll keep that nolva dosing in mind...I think I'm gonna run 12-12-and then see how I feel possibly bump to 24 or keep it at 12...seems like the 3rd wk is where the fun starts anyways

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the insight dkkon...i'll keep that nolva dosing in mind...I think I'm gonna run 12-12-and then see how I feel possibly bump to 24 or keep it at 12...seems like the 3rd wk is where the fun starts anyways

sound good man! By the way Days 5-16 are the best, it slows down big time after that.

tl77

Awards
Hey dkkon i was gonna ask ya how many calories did u eat over maintanence while on sdrol? my maintanence cals are around 2300-2400.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hahaaha, Lucky bastard!!! I'm only 6lbs heavier than you and my maintenance cals are 3500 :(. At the time i was significantly lighter but, I remember eating at least 700 above maintenance, but my metabolism is increcible. Remember that s-drol is extremely good with glycogen storage, so carbs are a must.

tl77

Awards
lol...ya i was thinking I would pry go with around 3500 clean cals. O yeah im def. lookin forward to the carbs! ive been on a low carb cut for a while. pry be eatin mostly oatmeal, ww bread, and veggies for my carbs. It's funny goin without carbs for a while i was craving oatmeal bad, now i can enjoy it all i want

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just watch the scale and the mirror man, and adjust your diet accordingly. I'd say 3500 would be a good place to start :thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I agree on the dose. I know 3 different guys on here who ran Super (M-Drol) at 10/10/10 and all 3 gained over 10 pounds. One dude gained 15 pounds. All 3 of them, it was they're 3rd or 4th cycle too. So with you bein a newb 12/12/12 would be great for you plus sides should be very low. At your weight plus being a newb 24mg would give you some awful side effects - no doubt. As for the Tamoxifen I never run it higher than 30. I start at 30 usually do 30/20/20/10. Dr. Hauser typically recommends lower doses startin at 20-30mg max and tapering.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Just watch the scale and the mirror man, and adjust your diet accordingly. I'd say 3500 would be a good place to start :thumbsup:
Damn you guys must be young & still have high metabolism. MY maintenance calories are about 3,500-3,600 too and I'm usually hovering at 220.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha, I can't imagine what mine will be once i'm in that range...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0