little mishap in my left mid-delt

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
So,
while administering my 3rd injection during my Test E cycle,
my right hand spasmed and the needle moved arond while deep inside my delt. is there anything I need to worry about in particular? when I aspirated I got no blood, so I followed through with the shot, but today the inside of the muscle feels torn up a bit.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
it'll just hurt for a couple of days, no harm done im sure

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you should be fine. If no blood shot out when you took the needle out and there was no aspiration issues I would say you might just be sore for a few days.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you should be fine. If no blood shot out when you took the needle out and there was no aspiration issues I would say you might just be sore for a few days.
yeah just a little trickle, nothing excessive as far as blood flow goes. Just wanted to be sure there's no special attention I should be giving myself if things like that happen.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No problems man. If it makes you feel better, during my first injection I put the needle in (Glute) aspirated, saw no blood, but while i was injecting i pushed the needle in just a little deeper. I must have been just above a vein when i aspirated because when i injected i knew something was wrong. I got all lightheaded, cold sweat, nausea, and i could literally taste the stuff in my mouth (it tastes alot like it smells). When i could take the needle out finally, blood shot halfway across the room. I was shaky for like 10 minutes and it went away just like that. So I guess, I'm now an intra-veinous drug user :(. By the way have you hit a nerve yet? Those are the best!!! Haha

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
By the way have you hit a nerve yet? Those are the best!!! Haha
lol no, even though in my situation a thigh injection would be the flat out easiest to do, the 'safe' area is so specific and limited I don't dare try it for fear of nerves and veins. when I screwed up in my delt my arm felt slightly numb while pushing in the oil, so i may have grazed one, but I just kept going. I handle pain better than most people, but I still hope I never hit a nerve.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
i'm such a wuss, not sure I could do it
it keeps getting easier. really, I'm using 23g 1.5 inch needles and it's only mildly uncomfortable. I think the mental hurdle of using a needle on yourself is the hardest part, every injection so far, while preparing it I feel more and more nervous, and when it's over I'm like 'wtf was I worried about?' it reminds me of that anxiety when you get pushed into going on a roller coaster by friends when you don't like roller coasters, lol.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it keeps getting easier. really, I'm using 23g 1.5 inch needles and it's only mildly uncomfortable. I think the mental hurdle of using a needle on yourself is the hardest part, every injection so far, while preparing it I feel more and more nervous, and when it's over I'm like 'wtf was I worried about?' it reminds me of that anxiety when you get pushed into going on a roller coaster by friends when you don't like roller coasters, lol.

I use 25g 1 inch needles and don't feel a thing, I love injecting :) I look forward to it everyday! :woohoo: 1.5 inch needle is way longer than you need for delts...

Stackt

Stackt

Awards
Yeah u should be fine I had spasm where I shot it before but no pain . Just sore like what people mentioned no worries

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Usually if i have a spasm it means i hit a nerve. Only hurts for a minute or two.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I use 25g 1 inch needles and don't feel a thing, I love injecting :) I look forward to it everyday! :woohoo: 1.5 inch needle is way longer than you need for delts...
yeah that's why the needle moved around so much, all I have on hand are 1.5's and I wanted to give my glutes a break, so, I went for my delt and only had the needle 2/3 in, and my hand for some reason just kinda jumped, the pain wasn't so bad, but I had visions of royally damaging my deep tissue gong through my mind and was worried about it. here I am 2.5 days later and merely a little tender to the touch, I'll be fine.