m drol

drunkbas12

Awards
Thinking of stacking test e with m drol would clomid and novedex xt be good enough for pct Test e 250 WEEK and m drol 20\20\30 10 week cycle

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u joking right?

hoesntly that looks horrible

drunkbas12

Awards
friend said that was fine probably wont do that if its that bad

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of stacking test e with m drol would clomid and novedex xt be good enough for pct Test e 250 WEEK and m drol 20\20\30 10 week cycle

what are ur stats and training experience?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
250mg/wk of test-e is not enough to get the results I assume you're looking for...However it is enough to shut you down, so I'd say no lower than 400mg/wk, and for most there is no need to go above 20mg/day of m-drol. This is how i'd do it:

Test-E-450mg/wk - Wks 1-10(or12) shot 2xweek
M-Drol - 10mg/wk - Wks 1-2
M-Drol - 20mg/wk - Wk 3

I have experience with both compounds and I think this should be a major improvement over your plan ;) If this is your first time on m-drol I'd say run it 10/10/10 straight through.

spshond

spshond

Awards
I just ran:
Hdrol: 50/75/100/100
Hvoc: 30/40/40/40

These are 2 mild D.S. From what I unerstand MDROL is a bit harsher and more sides. What would be the equivalent in terms of dosage in your opinions to the cycle mentioned.

Mdrol 10/10/10 or 10/20/20???

I understand 2 different compounds, I would like to get the experience and knowledge from someone that has run 2 out of the 3 mentioned above.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well all 3 are dry compounds, producing lean gains with little water retention. I'd say that drawing an equivalent in dosages would very from person to person. I'd say that as far as gains go your stack would at least be comparable to a conservative m-drol cycle. As far as sides go, there is so much of a differential between users of all 3 that I couldn't pretend to be able to compare. I can say that I ran s-drol in Feb. at 15/20/20 with just some acne and lethergy and 15lbs in 3 weeks.

Augenbrauezug

Awards
I don't know what nolvedex xt is but I think you should get some real nolvadex for this cycle. I'm not sure what the problem is with 250mg test a week, 500 is usually the least I would do but 250 is still more than you make naturally. Infact I'm about to start a cycle nearly identical to yours except I'm using mdrol and winny.

spshond

spshond

Awards
I just finished up my Havoc and Hdrol cycle. Great gains. I started at 193 lbs and today I ended at 208 lbs. Very good lean gains. Iam starting to purchase all the necessities for my mid summer bulk in about 2 months. I wanted to get a designer that will get me either similar gains or better. I ran:
Havoc @ 30/30/40/40
Hdrol @ 50/75/100/100

Very minimal sides running these 2 mild dry Methylated compounds, but great gains. What do you guys recommend. I was thinking of Mdrol but at what dosage for 3 - 4 weeks. Ive looked at 10/10/10 but I dont think that will be better than what I just took. My body seems to accept compounds very well. No worries about the liver, I have plenty of support there. SERM's are being used as well.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up my Havoc and Hdrol cycle. Great gains. I started at 193 lbs and today I ended at 208 lbs. Very good lean gains. Iam starting to purchase all the necessities for my mid summer bulk in about 2 months. I wanted to get a designer that will get me either similar gains or better. I ran:
Havoc @ 30/30/40/40
Hdrol @ 50/75/100/100

Very minimal sides running these 2 mild dry Methylated compounds, but great gains. What do you guys recommend. I was thinking of Mdrol but at what dosage for 3 - 4 weeks. Ive looked at 10/10/10 but I dont think that will be better than what I just took. My body seems to accept compounds very well. No worries about the liver, I have plenty of support there. SERM's are being used as well.
Bro I don't think M-drol is going to bring you 15 solid pounds. Gained 17 with fat on superdrol and was probably more like 12 after pct and fat loss on a superdrol friendly diet for 3 weeks. And i'm a good responder to methyls.

IMO run the M-drol at 10/20/20 though a lot of guys are fans of the 10/10/10 idea, this isn't exactly your first methylated cycle. You won't get the lean 15 lbs, but you'll still get some solid gains and it's good to mix it up rather than running the same compounds.

Last edited:
spshond

spshond

Awards
If I could gain 10 lbs in 3 weeks I would be happy with Mdrol. Hopefully keeping about 7 of them

spshond

spshond

Awards
If I could gain 15 lbs in 3 weeks I would be happy with Mdrol. Hopefully keeping about 10 of them