H-drol dosage for 200lbs

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey there,

Decided not to try 3-Ad, due to limited logs, and most of them sponsored. I will wait for more user feedback.

Have been looking into CEL H-drol lately, and that looks like a promising compound.

Seems like 5 weeks is the ideal number to run it for. My question is how high to run it for, how does the following look?

50/50/75/75/75

Thanks everyone who helps :)

spshond

spshond

Awards
Iam finishing up Havoc and Hdrol: Both mild D.S. not as mild as your cycle thouh 3AD and Hdrol. I went from 193 to 211. ZThis is what I ran with hardly no sides whatso ever, elbows hurt a bit just from being two dry compounds,
Havoc = 30/30/40/40
HDROL = 50/75/100/100

I believe they are both very mild and mild enough to be ran at 75 and 100 with ease at our weight. Depends on you but I knew already that my body can take above average dose levels.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
at that dosing protocol of hdrol 50/75/100/100 did you see great strength gains?? I have just run a epistane pulse that went quite well and just planning what is next and Hdrol looks like a good choice.

spshond

spshond

Awards
I actually did get really nice strengh gains. Bench and squat went up tremendously. Working out 6 days sundays off. All muscle groups twice a week.

spshond

spshond

Awards
Now iam trying to decide what cycle to do next. I figure that I will go from 211 down to 200 more than likely when I start my PCT and cardio for 4 weeks. Than I will start my next cycle. Mdrol seems like a possibilty but iam a bit concerned with some of the sides that people say they get. I may just do another havoc and Hdrol cycle.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I looked at Mdrol but didn't like the look of all the sides.... Hdrol seems a safer option.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Hey there,

Decided not to try 3-Ad, due to limited logs, and most of them sponsored. I will wait for more user feedback.

Have been looking into CEL H-drol lately, and that looks like a promising compound.

Seems like 5 weeks is the ideal number to run it for. My question is how high to run it for, how does the following look?

50/50/75/75/75

Thanks everyone who helps :)
Wassup bud, hope the epi pulse treated you well.

I would not suggest you run h-drol and epi together. I dont think theres any real advantage in running both. Tried it myself and my joints hurt so bad i couldnt go heavy not to mention once i added in the h-drol i put on too much fat and i wasnt doing anything crazy in my diet.

If you run h-drol solo i wouldnt go high 4 weeks like 75,75,100,100 i'd spread it out over 5-6 weeks like 50,50,75,75,100,100. If the gains are coming on strong at least you know not to bother going up to 100 etc. Get some cissus before you start though and maybe high dose some fishoils for a few weeks prior to help out with the joints etc.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wassup bud, hope the epi pulse treated you well.

I would not suggest you run h-drol and epi together. I dont think theres any real advantage in running both. Tried it myself and my joints hurt so bad i couldnt go heavy not to mention once i added in the h-drol i put on too much fat and i wasnt doing anything crazy in my diet.

If you run h-drol solo i wouldnt go high 4 weeks like 75,75,100,100 i'd spread it out over 5-6 weeks like 50,50,75,75,100,100. If the gains are coming on strong at least you know not to bother going up to 100 etc. Get some cissus before you start though and maybe high dose some fishoils for a few weeks prior to help out with the joints etc.
Hey man,

thanks for the help, yeah the Epi has gone well, and hence my further interest in these 'types' of compounds.

So the hdrol dried you out more than epi would you say? Any sides associated with hdrol that you noticed?

Yeah I'm thinking a 5 week cycle looks ideal since everyone is seeing their best gains in week 3 or 4 so makes sense to keep it for 5 or more weeks. I'm thinking an initial plan of 50/50/75/75/75 and then if the 75 doesn't do much up it some more, same for the 50 in the second week.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Hey man,

thanks for the help, yeah the Epi has gone well, and hence my further interest in these 'types' of compounds.

So the hdrol dried you out more than epi would you say? Any sides associated with hdrol that you noticed?

Yeah I'm thinking a 5 week cycle looks ideal since everyone is seeing their best gains in week 3 or 4 so makes sense to keep it for 5 or more weeks. I'm thinking an initial plan of 50/50/75/75/75 and then if the 75 doesn't do much up it some more, same for the 50 in the second week.
No need to up the h-drol in the 2nd week cos you wont really feel it until the 3rd week anyway. Those doses you've outlined would be good to go. If i had to choose one over the other it would be Epi but i cant say too much on h-drol cos i didnt run it by itself. looking back it was a dumb cycle on my behalf but anyway live n learn. What i noticed when h-drol was introduced was my joints were killing me and i got fat! but i doubt that would have happened had it just been one or the other.

spshond

spshond

Awards
No need to up the h-drol in the 2nd week cos you wont really feel it until the 3rd week anyway. Those doses you've outlined would be good to go. If i had to choose one over the other it would be Epi but i cant say too much on h-drol cos i didnt run it by itself. looking back it was a dumb cycle on my behalf but anyway live n learn. What i noticed when h-drol was introduced was my joints were killing me and i got fat! but i doubt that would have happened had it just been one or the other.

I imagine that you say you got fat and it had nothing to do with your diet. I thought that Hdrol was more for lean gains not mass gains.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I imagine that you say you got fat and it had nothing to do with your diet. I thought that Hdrol was more for lean gains not mass gains.
You and me both. Hence why i ran them together expecting to lean out and gain a few pounds of muscle. It didn't happen. Obviously my diet had something to do with it. Nothing changed in that department though when i added in the h-drol on around day 10. Up to that point i was up a few pounds, feeling and looking leaner and strength was going crazy. Added in h-drol and it went downhill from there. Not badmouthing h-drol because i didnt run it alone, im just saying dont stack the two and be prepared to have some sore joints. Some people are obviously more prone to joint issues etc.

spshond

spshond

Awards
I guess I was curious becuase to be honest, running havoc and Hdrol together worked out nicely. Keep in mind I have no idea what running Havoc or Hdrol my themselves would result into. Running them together for me was nice. As soon as I hit PCT, I imagine I will loose about 10 lbs of water or what ever else caused me to gain 18 lbs in 4 days. Diet has been very lean up to the last week.
3 weeks:
Fats never above 50 grams
Carbs never above 300 grams
Calories never above 2500 - 3000
Protein around 275 grams
4th week: This is the only week that I decided to eat carbs, worst thing I ate was low carb, low sugar ice cream, and low sugar cereals.
Fats never went above 100 grams
carbs never above 500
calories never above 3500
Protein around 275 grams

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You and me both. Hence why i ran them together expecting to lean out and gain a few pounds of muscle. It didn't happen. Obviously my diet had something to do with it. Nothing changed in that department though when i added in the h-drol on around day 10. Up to that point i was up a few pounds, feeling and looking leaner and strength was going crazy. Added in h-drol and it went downhill from there. Not badmouthing h-drol because i didnt run it alone, im just saying dont stack the two and be prepared to have some sore joints. Some people are obviously more prone to joint issues etc.
yeah that is really interesting since hdrol is really pushed as a really dry gainer, much in the same vain as Epi. I will keep the dosing as suggested. And also get something for the joints. I have been taking a joint support while on Epi and everything seems to be fine, no real joint soreness at all..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I guess I was curious becuase to be honest, running havoc and Hdrol together worked out nicely. Keep in mind I have no idea what running Havoc or Hdrol my themselves would result into. Running them together for me was nice. As soon as I hit PCT, I imagine I will loose about 10 lbs of water or what ever else caused me to gain 18 lbs in 4 days. Diet has been very lean up to the last week.
3 weeks:
Protein around 275 grams
4th week: This is the only week that I decided to eat carbs, worst thing I ate was low carb, low sugar ice cream, and low sugar cereals.
carbs never above 500
Protein around 275 grams
wow an 18lb jump is astronomical! Makes me jealous really!! That is more than my combined 6 weeks on epi!!

spshond

spshond

Awards
Believe you me, When I got ont he scale I was scared shitless, I wondered what the hell did I eat that day, why was I retaining water that much even after getting out of a 30 minute sauna session sweating like crazy. then the next day, my weight went up again, totalling 18 lbs. I wonder my weight will be today. Its crazy to gain that much weight in 4 days. It all hit me at once. I would think that there is lots of water weight there, but this is supposed to be a dry compound as mentioed before, so I do not know.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Believe you me, When I got ont he scale I was scared shitless, I wondered what the hell did I eat that day, why was I retaining water that much even after getting out of a 30 minute sauna session sweating like crazy. then the next day, my weight went up again, totalling 18 lbs. I wonder my weight will be today. Its crazy to gain that much weight in 4 days. It all hit me at once. I would think that there is lots of water weight there, but this is supposed to be a dry compound as mentioed before, so I do not know.
Well some of it MUST be muscle, so relax in the knowledge that when you do you PCT, your water weight will shed, and you'll be left bigger than previously surely :)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
yeah that is really interesting since hdrol is really pushed as a really dry gainer, much in the same vain as Epi. I will keep the dosing as suggested. And also get something for the joints. I have been taking a joint support while on Epi and everything seems to be fine, no real joint soreness at all..
Really dry gainer = sore joints hence why some people have issues with h-drol and epi even when ran alone.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks:
Protein around 275 grams
carbs never above 500
Protein around 275 grams
I dont know what to say about that, its really freaky isnt it. 18lbs in a week is abnormal let alone in 4 days. Maybe cut back on the carbs, 500gms/day is kinda high anyway. That will contribute to the water gain no doubt.

spshond

spshond

Awards
**********CORRECTION**********
Looks like my body made a huge correction and it does make me feel a bit better. 203 lbs today and not feeling bloat. Therefore it is a 10 lb gain in 5 days with 3 days left on cycle.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
**********CORRECTION**********
Looks like my body made a huge correction and it does make me feel a bit better. 203 lbs today and not feeling bloat. Therefore it is a 10 lb gain in 5 days with 3 days left on cycle.
3 days left on cycle? Nice, should be looking good after pct then!