Low Estrogen and Gains!

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
I have had slight gyno in the past, and have since got it under control, but now i am on a Tren/Superdrol cycle and am pretty concerned about it acting up, so i have been using a topical anti-e,
but low estrogen seems to be affecting my gains a little. i'm not exactly sure what steps to take in order to get the most gains and at the same time, not allow the gyno to act up. :fool2:

donnyblaze1

donnyblaze1

Awards
Are you using trenbolone, or one of the "Tren" branded phs? I have had good luck with proviron stacked with either SD or dbol, kept e in check and still had great gains.

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
yeah its the ph tren its one PH with superdrol/tren........i just wana get max gains but. keep the potential gyno at bay

donnyblaze1

donnyblaze1

Awards
What are the details of your cycle? How long of a cycle? Dosing? Support supps? PCT plan? Also, you mentioned some past gyno issues, what gear gave you the gyno symptoms in the past?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have had slight gyno in the past, and have since got it under control, but now i am on a Tren/Superdrol cycle and am pretty concerned about it acting up, so i have been using a topical anti-e,
but low estrogen seems to be affecting my gains a little. i'm not exactly sure what steps to take in order to get the most gains and at the same time, not allow the gyno to act up. :fool2:

u talking about Rage 4 or whatever its called?....i wouldnt use any AI control on an oral cycle....ur killing ur estro

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
Yeah i ran RAGE RV4.....and due to my Nolva getting shipped out 2 weeks late, i had to extend my cycle 2 weeks, making it 6 weeks in total, i am currently on Super Tren Extreme, a Tren/Superdrol stack, for support supps. i'm taking Cycle Support and Z-Force by Dymatize which has NAC in it also. My PCT will be Nolva 40,40,20,20 (when it finally gets here) and POST Cycle Support, then after 1-2 weeks of PCT i'm going to run Lean Extreme 2.0

They gyno only happened because when i first started out and did'nt know what i was doing i was pointed in the direction of AnEVOL (superdrol) without being told about PCT.....ran 2 cycles of it before learning about following up with PCT, by then my nips were quite puffy indeed lol.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
superdrol for 6 weeks??? thats nuts, how much is in each cap and how many have u been taking daily?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thats nuts, most ppl dont run superdrol higher than 20mg and at the most 4 weeks........6 weeks at that dose is crazy, u need to get bloodwork done

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
And the superdrol is just for 20 days, i needed to extend my cycle because my Nolva was shipped a week late, my main 4 week cycle was RAGE RV4 (Tren 10mg....Havoc 8mg and 25mg of a D-bol precursor)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well concerning ur first question, lay off the anti-e on cycle and wait for nolva in PCT, if the nolva doesnt help then get letro

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[email protected] kind of gains did you get from that RAGE RV4? And I agree with the other posters here, super is "supposed" to suppress estro and the Tren (from what I've read) seems pretty mild. So save your plan of atack for your pct bro, especially seeing as how you've got letro already.
PS: I have the same problem with gyno flare-up on anything just FYI you should be fine!! Good luck man.....