UPDATES regarding the ban of June, 2008???
- 05-22-2008, 12:09 PM
- 05-22-2008, 01:58 PM
- 05-22-2008, 04:32 PM
I think there is the meeting on the 26th June (or around that date) and they will decide on their decision whether to ban or not. After that the ban will probably become effective immediately, unlike the 2004 ban (when I say immediately I mean within the next few days after the meeting). Thus from what I have heard, come July these products will be scheduled drugs
05-22-2008, 05:42 PM
05-22-2008, 05:57 PM
There. Now the feds don't have to do as much home work. You have lined it out very nicely for them. Company and product
05-22-2008, 06:02 PM
05-22-2008, 07:35 PM
Interesting. I don't see one on that list I had expected. Prostanozol WAS on the last ban, wasn't it?? Perhaps it's cousin will not be so unfortunate...
05-23-2008, 03:45 AM
05-23-2008, 09:03 AM
There are only three compounds in question and they are:
3. 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione
05-23-2008, 09:04 AM
05-23-2008, 11:56 AM
Where did someone get the idea that there are 8-10 chemicals being banned? The DEA document only classified 3.
05-23-2008, 03:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By johnfaceman in forum Custom CapsuleReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2008, 09:47 AM
- By Sean Katterle in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2008, 12:26 AM
- By slow-mun in forum AnabolicsReplies: 56Last Post: 05-22-2008, 09:52 PM
- By NickW in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2008, 07:16 AM